Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one 11:35 - Jul 24 with 3387 viewsAndyNak

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 13:47 - Jul 24 with 929 viewsjack247

Wilf without a doubt. At this point I'd be really happy with either though
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 13:54 - Jul 24 with 921 viewshobo

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 13:04 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Why would he 'obviously take a pay cut to join us'?

I assume that he has other options that would match his pay so why would he do that?

I mean he would have to take a pay cut to join us. I can't see any other team shelling out 100k for him either.
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 14:41 - Jul 24 with 862 viewssP7qupUf

need goals. Allen does score.
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 14:54 - Jul 24 with 844 viewsjack247

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 14:41 - Jul 24 by sP7qupUf

need goals. Allen does score.

He doesn't score many, but what he will do is make sure our front players have more of the ball in dangerous attacking positions.

Think he would set the tempo of the team and be a step in playing more like we did under Laudrup when DeGuzman was playing that role
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 15:08 - Jul 24 with 818 viewsmorningstar

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 13:05 - Jul 24 by veng9

Bony scored several goals that were the first in a game. It's not really his fault then that we couldn't hold onto the lead.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 13:06]

It did honestly seem at times, that once he'd got his goal he was happy with that, 'job done' type of thing. i mean, how many times did he get more than one in a game?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 15:56 - Jul 24 with 758 viewsveng9

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 15:08 - Jul 24 by morningstar

It did honestly seem at times, that once he'd got his goal he was happy with that, 'job done' type of thing. i mean, how many times did he get more than one in a game?

5 times in the league and a half if you include the Liverpool one which went down as an OG. There's also the 2 on his debut against Malmo and 2 against Birmingham.
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 19:07 - Jul 24 with 687 viewsmorningstar

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 15:56 - Jul 24 by veng9

5 times in the league and a half if you include the Liverpool one which went down as an OG. There's also the 2 on his debut against Malmo and 2 against Birmingham.

So he scores a brace 5 times in 55 appearances for us and not once did he score a hat trick at all? Not very good is it? Yet some are creaming their knickers over blowing most of our transfer budget to bring him back after he has failed (And make no mistake about it, he will feel that he's failed,) on the big stage, despite the fact that for all of his 24 league goals, he gained us a measly 11pts in a season and a half. Nope, sorry definitely not for me. I await Phaedrus 3rd down arrow on this thread (without him stating why disagrees) with much anticipation.

Edit: Same goes for Jackfish. If your going to disagree with someone, say why ffs! Or can't you just face the truth that your little 'Boony Woony' is quite simply not worth the money?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 19:37]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 19:14 - Jul 24 with 680 viewsDyfnant

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 14:54 - Jul 24 by jack247

He doesn't score many, but what he will do is make sure our front players have more of the ball in dangerous attacking positions.

Think he would set the tempo of the team and be a step in playing more like we did under Laudrup when DeGuzman was playing that role

Or sign JDG for nothing, get him fit and buy Bony

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 07:56 - Jul 25 with 572 viewsnantywatcher

I'm in that big white segment for NEITHER
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024