Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday 14:02 - Jul 24 with 2657 viewsDarran

Fair play.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 19:59 - Jul 24 with 1776 viewsJackfath

Idiots. They should get life bans from that competition and the clubs they represent recieve fines from the WRU.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 20:04 - Jul 24 with 1762 viewsBanosswan

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 19:59 - Jul 24 by Jackfath

Idiots. They should get life bans from that competition and the clubs they represent recieve fines from the WRU.

Wattstown, Porth, Ferndale and Rhigos were kicked out. Lovely places, all of them.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 20:39 - Jul 24 with 1718 viewsCountyJim

The bloke on the mike sounds a right tool as well
Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:02 - Jul 24 with 1684 viewsdickythorpe

The ref in the first match, Duncan Price is clean off!! The tannoy man says some daft things "stop it boys or the council won't have us back"

But in all seriousness I think there's a massive macho roidhead culture at lower levels and yesterday it spilt over!
Strongbow, sun and steroids is a toxic mix.
Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:06 - Jul 24 with 1674 viewstaffpunk

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:02 - Jul 24 by dickythorpe

The ref in the first match, Duncan Price is clean off!! The tannoy man says some daft things "stop it boys or the council won't have us back"

But in all seriousness I think there's a massive macho roidhead culture at lower levels and yesterday it spilt over!
Strongbow, sun and steroids is a toxic mix.

My local Rugby team Ystrad Rhondda played there last year, non-stop fighting. No mention in the local press, but they were banned for life from taking part. The committee in the club thought it was very amusing, and claimed that the team that was entered didn't officially represent the club!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:13 - Jul 24 with 1654 viewsdickythorpe

Committee men always find it amusing until the WRU steps in.
I won't name a village team but my mate broke his leg playing against them and their chairman said my mate was "putting it on".....2 operations and 4 months of work and WRU involvement got him some compensation for loss of earnings. The chairman was banned from ever representing any club again in an official role.
Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:17 - Jul 24 with 1646 viewsskippyjack

F*cking ell... I see the neanderthal element is still prevalent in our DNA.. and I'm talking about the announcer..

'Cmon now boys, Cmon now'.. While a brawl erupts.. more like get the fire engine.. and hose these f*cking quims

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:29 - Jul 24 with 1624 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

On the pi$$ between games didn't help much either .

Recipe for a good all in .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:30 - Jul 24 with 1620 viewsDarran

Ban rugby.

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:32 - Jul 24 with 1616 viewsBanosswan

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:06 - Jul 24 by taffpunk

My local Rugby team Ystrad Rhondda played there last year, non-stop fighting. No mention in the local press, but they were banned for life from taking part. The committee in the club thought it was very amusing, and claimed that the team that was entered didn't officially represent the club!

Was it them who ran a bus for forty quid a head including accommodation, so basically the whole bus turned up for a session and a scrap.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:32 - Jul 24 with 1613 viewsskippyjack

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:30 - Jul 24 by Darran

Ban rugby.

Why would they want to ban a 'man's game' mun

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:34 - Jul 24 with 1609 viewsDarran

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:32 - Jul 24 by skippyjack

Why would they want to ban a 'man's game' mun

Man doesn't play sport with odd shaped balls.

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:35 - Jul 24 with 1604 viewstrampie

Rhigos, Banwen, Arsenal and Gower all have something in common.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:37 - Jul 24 with 1596 viewsskippyjack

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:35 - Jul 24 by trampie

Rhigos, Banwen, Arsenal and Gower all have something in common.

They all got invaded by the French

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:55 - Jul 24 with 1562 viewstrampie

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:37 - Jul 24 by skippyjack

They all got invaded by the French

They are commonly referred to as 'The Rhigos', 'The Banwen', 'The Arsenal' and 'The Gower'.

Thinking about it, they say 'up the Rhigos', 'up the Banwen' and 'down the Gower', don't know if they say 'up or down the Arsenal' mind.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:58 - Jul 24 with 1551 viewstrampie

Townies inviting villagers to a beach rugby tournie hey....................

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 22:32 - Jul 24 with 1488 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:29 - Jul 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

On the pi$$ between games didn't help much either .

Recipe for a good all in .

t's a pity the tide couldn't have been fast tracted in

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 05:25 - Jul 25 with 1388 viewsLord_Bony

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:32 - Jul 24 by Banosswan

Was it them who ran a bus for forty quid a head including accommodation, so basically the whole bus turned up for a session and a scrap.

It's the cleaning ladies at the hotel the day after I feel sorry for.

I've seen these roidhead rucking redneck rugby types in action...not a pretty sight I can tell you.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 07:02 - Jul 25 with 1338 viewsjack247

Apart from Darran, am I the only one who thought it was funny?
Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 07:44 - Jul 25 with 1295 viewsbuilthjack

Those amateur sports eh!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 09:29 - Jul 25 with 1220 viewsJackfath

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 07:02 - Jul 25 by jack247

Apart from Darran, am I the only one who thought it was funny?

What's funny about it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 10:14 - Jul 25 with 1187 viewsLeonisGod

Not the sharpest tools in the box
Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 10:15 - Jul 25 with 1185 viewsjack247

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 09:29 - Jul 25 by Jackfath

What's funny about it?

The commentator. The roidheads dressed as camp wrestlers from the 90s swinging at each other. The stewards and local police reluctantly trotting on and trying to make it look as if they aren't stalling. The fact that people are outraged about something that probably happens on local rugby pitches every Saturday throughout the season.

Nobody got seriously hurt. It was straight out of twin town.
Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 13:25 - Jul 25 with 1062 viewsLoyal

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 10:15 - Jul 25 by jack247

The commentator. The roidheads dressed as camp wrestlers from the 90s swinging at each other. The stewards and local police reluctantly trotting on and trying to make it look as if they aren't stalling. The fact that people are outraged about something that probably happens on local rugby pitches every Saturday throughout the season.

Nobody got seriously hurt. It was straight out of twin town.

Absolutely - Swansea Gold 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 18:04 - Jul 25 with 962 viewstaffpunk

Beach Rugby in Swansea yesterday on 21:32 - Jul 24 by Banosswan

It wouldn't surprise me, it's the place that I put gigs on, so they've always been tidy to me.
I know them all, mostly good, but still a high percentage of dicks playing/following them.
I guess pretty much the same you could say for every Rugby Club in the Valleys.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024