Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Davies 15:17 - Jul 24 with 4578 viewsmonmouth

Done an interesting piece in Times I read out at lunch. Can't link it as it's paywall, but he continues to justify the sale as not being for the money. As he's loaded already then it carries a bit more clout I guess.

Anyway his condensed view (from unreliable memory) is that when they took over it was like running a corner shop and now suddenly we're in charge of Saisburys...basically saying they were out of their depth and gone as far as their competence allowed. He also seems to imply that the whole model (including the trust) is not fit for purpose in the "Sainsbury" world, although I don't think it said that explicitly.

The other interesting bit is that he reckons that the yanks want to build community links with the University, Medical school and the Ospreys to create a synergy that will ebnhance the social fabric of the area, or some such words. Despite my enormous, huge, massive scepticism of the sellers motives and the buyers intentions, this did put a different lens on the topic.

Anyone got a subscription that can paste it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rob Davies on 20:40 - Jul 24 with 1285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rob Davies on 19:18 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

To be fair Wayne, that person may indeed be very good at their job. I don't imagine they feel great seeing people constantly have a pop at them without knowing the details.

I'm referring to comments by ex shareholders that may suggest that the team is out of their depth or needs beefing up. If it does, and I have no way of knowing other than the Americans have referred to it several times already, it's certainly not the fault of some kid who may be doing their best and may be really competent.

I shoyld have a go. I'm sh*t hot with slogans

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rob Davies on 22:14 - Jul 24 with 1186 viewsWarwickHunt

Rob Davies on 20:40 - Jul 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I shoyld have a go. I'm sh*t hot with slogans

Rubbish at typing though.
Rob Davies on 22:21 - Jul 24 with 1164 viewsDarran

Rob Davies on 22:14 - Jul 24 by WarwickHunt

Rubbish at typing though.

Imagine if you had a thick c*nt like that at the football club eh?

Easy to make a typo I suppose.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rob Davies on 23:16 - Jul 24 with 1090 viewsdougie

Rob Davies on 17:23 - Jul 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I heard the Ospreys wouldn't play ball though

Is this the same rob davies who owns the ospreys? The same ospreys who cant pay their way at the stadium due to total inept management. ? Needs to get his own house in order first before having a pop at a management team that has made him 10 million over 15 years. I doubt very much his beloved ospreys will even get near that.
Rob Davies (n/t) on 23:57 - Jul 24 with 1052 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Rob Davies on 00:03 - Jul 25 with 1036 viewswhiterock

Rob Davies on 23:16 - Jul 24 by dougie

Is this the same rob davies who owns the ospreys? The same ospreys who cant pay their way at the stadium due to total inept management. ? Needs to get his own house in order first before having a pop at a management team that has made him 10 million over 15 years. I doubt very much his beloved ospreys will even get near that.

Disingenuous Mr Davies, pompous pr*ck
Rob Davies on 00:38 - Jul 25 with 1006 viewsskippyjack

EXPERTS.. EXPERTS everywhere!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Rob Davies on 23:55 - Jul 25 with 760 viewsWantagejack

Rob Davies on 19:32 - Jul 24 by longlostjack

Yes. The headline was "Midas touch takes Swansea into a different league." It was under an article quoting Gary Neville with the headline "I had complete belief in what we were doing with England at the Euros"

Must have been in the Welsh edition. Wasn't in the one I bought in England unfortunately.
Login to get fewer ads

Rob Davies on 23:59 - Jul 25 with 748 viewsBanosswan

Rob Davies on 23:55 - Jul 25 by Wantagejack

Must have been in the Welsh edition. Wasn't in the one I bought in England unfortunately.

Wasn't online either. Although the Times app is infuriating.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Rob Davies on 11:17 - Jul 26 with 620 viewsMillie

Rob Davies on 23:59 - Jul 25 by Banosswan

Wasn't online either. Although the Times app is infuriating.

Couldn't find it anywhere either
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024