Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee 18:39 - Jul 24 with 2481 viewsGroo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-

1 of 700,000 single male "refugees" let in without checks, many will soon have an EU passport and move anywhere.

Groo does what Groo does best

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 19:54 - Jul 24 with 953 viewslondonlisa2001

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 19:50 - Jul 24 by PozuelosSideys

An alternative view would be that if he was never allowed to reside in Germany through the open door policy, then he physically wouldnt have been able to have been there in the first place to commit the crime. Sounds like a local incident with an idiot though - everywhere has them, cant really pin in it on a whole demographic.

Well if it was his wife (and I don't know whether it was) presumably they'd have both been in the same place anyway just somewhere either than Germany? Or wouldn't that have mattered?
More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:00 - Jul 24 with 939 viewsLohengrin

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 19:39 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Only because they're too f****ing stupid to realise that if 'The Moslems' are not at the bottom of the pile someone else will be. And the violence / murders / rates / attacks will then come from them instead.

it's the reason why crimes are committed by different people in London to in Swansea. Doesn't mean they're not committed though. Taking away the bottom just creates a new one, it doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

I don't think for one second that considering the deliberate importation of a barbarous alien underclass to be a questionable policy at best makes anybody "f***ing stupid," Lisa.

Education and the strength of our own exertions are how we elevate ourselves, as I'm sure we agree. Being born into straightened circumstances is a hurdle not a manacle, it doesn't predestine any child of Europe to a life of criminality (although I'm sure that's not what you are saying.)

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:00 - Jul 24 with 926 viewsPozuelosSideys

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 19:54 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Well if it was his wife (and I don't know whether it was) presumably they'd have both been in the same place anyway just somewhere either than Germany? Or wouldn't that have mattered?

Was it his wife then?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:02 - Jul 24 with 930 viewslondonlisa2001

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:00 - Jul 24 by PozuelosSideys

Was it his wife then?

Dailew's earlier post said it was and I assume therefore that's been reported somewhere although I haven't personally seen it.
More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:04 - Jul 24 with 904 viewsPozuelosSideys

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:02 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Dailew's earlier post said it was and I assume therefore that's been reported somewhere although I haven't personally seen it.

It read that one person was killed and at least 2 others injured after an argument at a kebab stand with a machete. So yes, id argue it matters where they are, especially if any of the others were unrelated to him.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:07 - Jul 24 with 903 viewslondonlisa2001

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:04 - Jul 24 by PozuelosSideys

It read that one person was killed and at least 2 others injured after an argument at a kebab stand with a machete. So yes, id argue it matters where they are, especially if any of the others were unrelated to him.

The point I'm making is that if it is a domestic violence incident, then it has nothing to do with religion / unbelievers or the fact they were both immigrants. Nor the fact that they happened to be in Germany

There was a double murder this week in the Uk as I previously mentioned which was a domestic case - no one has turned round and said anything other than how absolutely sickening and awful for the woman and the child and the extended family.
More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:12 - Jul 24 with 882 viewsPozuelosSideys

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:07 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

The point I'm making is that if it is a domestic violence incident, then it has nothing to do with religion / unbelievers or the fact they were both immigrants. Nor the fact that they happened to be in Germany

There was a double murder this week in the Uk as I previously mentioned which was a domestic case - no one has turned round and said anything other than how absolutely sickening and awful for the woman and the child and the extended family.

I made no real reference to religion at all. More to do with this being a person who was let in to the country due to their whacky open door policy and received zero historical vetting. (not saying that would have made much difference, but the again - who knows. He could have form)

Its why open borders are absolutely barking when it comes to security issues. Rock up in southern europe, get the necessary paperwork and go wherever you like, regardless of what you may be. It makes a mockery of the hoops non-EU citizens have to jump through to get in to Europe.

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:18 - Jul 24 with 878 viewsDr_Winston

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:07 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

It's entirely possible that it could be a religiously motivated domestic violence incident.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:20 - Jul 24 with 874 viewsexiledclaseboy

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:18 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

It's entirely possible that it could be a religiously motivated domestic violence incident.

It's entirely possible that it might not be.

Poll: Tory leader

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:21 - Jul 24 with 870 viewsDr_Winston

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 20:20 - Jul 24 by exiledclaseboy

It's entirely possible that it might not be.

Of course.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 02:24 - Jul 25 with 757 viewsGroo

and now a bomber

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758

Groo does what Groo does best

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 03:21 - Jul 25 with 749 viewsdameedna

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 19:43 - Jul 24 by Darran

I think that innocent people being killed all over the world is horrendous and I don't know what the answer is but mixing Syrians/North Africans etc in with Western Europeans was always going to cause massive problems.

I have worked North Africa, Africa, Middle East etc.

For example in Egypt you have to employ north and south Egyptians under law on large projects. They two groups - North and South - must be kept separate on the same camp and as they will kill each other and work different shifts or phases, under guard.

Many Syrians and Egyptian are Christians. In all these countries there are lot of decent hard working footballers who integrate well given time, money, employment education.

It is wrong to assume Syrians and North Africans cannot integrate.
More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 08:46 - Jul 25 with 692 viewsKerouac

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 19:29 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

He didn't say anything of the sort. The issue is that anything carried out by a Moslem is labelled as a terror attack, and those utter monsters at IS claim the person to be 'a soldier' even when it's completely apparent that there was no connection.

By and large, attacks and murders in every country are carried out by those at the bottom of the pile - in the case of Germany they are immigrant Turks, and Syrians, and Iranians and Iraqis - so all Moslem.

Not every attack carried out by them is to do with religion though (some of course are), same as the awful murder this week of a woman and her child here were not to do with religion. But papers like the Mail pretend they are because it suits their agenda to cause a schism. The Munich attack is an example - papers like the Mail reckon it's an Islamic attack, when it's obviously not (and the Munich police don't think it is either).

"By and large, attacks and murders in every country are carried out by those at the bottom of the pile - in the case of Germany they are immigrant Turks, and Syrians, and Iranians and Iraqis - so all Moslem."

In Islamic countries non-Muslims are quite clearly "bottom of the pile" yet it is not they carrying out the attacks...remarkably it is Muslims attacking these tiny minorities in the main.
Do you accept this fact?
and
Why is this the case?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 08:56 - Jul 25 with 682 viewsKerouac

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 19:25 - Jul 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

80 killed in Iraq yesterday by those lunatics .

Just saying ,it seems to have slipped everyone by !

Hopefully Ebo had a good look at this post....he would no doubt say something like;
"but that proves ISIS are not Muslims because killing fellow Muslims is haram!"

Despite the evidence that Muslims do, frequently, kill fellow Muslims (those Muslims they believe not to be really Muslims or Muslims they have decided are not pious enough) being all around us....with a historical cache of evidence going back to the dawn of Islam.

Why the fukk some in this country have decided to join in the "who is and who isn't a real Muslim" game is a complete mystery to me.

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 09:13 - Jul 25 with 665 viewsKerouac

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 18:43 - Jul 24 by exiledclaseboy

And of course, you send your sympathies to the victims and their families, because that's what you really care about but just decided to point out the criminal's immigration status and religion isn't it?

You must have been so disappointed when the Munich gunman turned out not to be motivated by islam and/or ISIS and wasn't a refugee. That can be the only explanation for the sickeningly gleeful way you've jumped on this tragedy.

Groo pointed out that a refugee Merkel decided to "let in" has attacked people in the street with a machete...and you verbally attack him.
Later in the thread he pointed out that a refugee Merkel decided to "let in", a man who the German authorities decided to put up in an apartment until the end of the Syrian civil war (despite his failure to be granted asylum), who has repaid Germany by detonating a bomb at the entrance of a music festival killing himself and maiming a dozen young people...and so far you have nothing to say.

At the end of the day, regardless of what pathetic tvvats like you (who can't accept reality and will never accept you are wrong on this issue) think, the German people will deliver their verdict on the wisdom of Merkel and her government in due course.

Myself, I can't see it going well for her...people tend to get pretty fu#king angry about the murder/potential murder of their children on their own streets.
Faced with saving the egos of the self-righteous elites, who believe it is their mission to save the world, or saving their own children and their way of life...I'm betting the German people choose their children.

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 10:04 - Jul 25 with 587 viewsLeonisGod

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 08:56 - Jul 25 by Kerouac

Hopefully Ebo had a good look at this post....he would no doubt say something like;
"but that proves ISIS are not Muslims because killing fellow Muslims is haram!"

Despite the evidence that Muslims do, frequently, kill fellow Muslims (those Muslims they believe not to be really Muslims or Muslims they have decided are not pious enough) being all around us....with a historical cache of evidence going back to the dawn of Islam.

Why the fukk some in this country have decided to join in the "who is and who isn't a real Muslim" game is a complete mystery to me.

People killing people goes back to the dawn of any civilisation or religion. A simplistic isolationist response by locking down borders and alienating groups based on their colour, faith, nationality, etc., has been proven time and time again to be counterproductive.

The stuff we've seen over the weekend could easily have been triggered by the latest airstrikes in Syria that killed tens to hundred or more civilians. https://theintercept.com/2016/07/19/civilian-death-toll-from-coalition-airstrike

'Taking back control' and all the isolationist nonsense gaining popularity in Europe at the moment isn't going to solve anything. We somehow need to get to the root of the problem. I doubt there's a single cure and I don't know what the answers are, but I'd imagine we need to look long and hard at our foreign military actions. We need to look at the role that imams play in communities across Europe. We need to think about why UK-born people are so disenfranchised that they run off to Syria or other places to fight, or are prepared to blow themselves up in communities they grew up in. We need to look at why we are supporting corrupt barbaric states in the Middle East who are sponsoring militant factions. We need to not value arms deals higher that the lives of our citizens. We need to try and cut of ISIS/ISIL/IS's propaganda machine(s). We need to somehow rein in our own monotheistic and warped notions of patriotism that helps to fuel the anger and reinforce a lot of the problems above (not easy in an increasingly right-wing world and will be doubly hard if Trump gets control of the gung ho American military).
More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 11:15 - Jul 25 with 547 viewsLord_Bony

Good article above over 100 innocent civilians killed many more wounded from coaltion airstrikes this week against isis There really are no easy answers to any of this...as a species we re fcked.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 11:50 - Jul 25 with 523 viewsPrivate_Partz

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 10:04 - Jul 25 by LeonisGod

People killing people goes back to the dawn of any civilisation or religion. A simplistic isolationist response by locking down borders and alienating groups based on their colour, faith, nationality, etc., has been proven time and time again to be counterproductive.

The stuff we've seen over the weekend could easily have been triggered by the latest airstrikes in Syria that killed tens to hundred or more civilians. https://theintercept.com/2016/07/19/civilian-death-toll-from-coalition-airstrike

'Taking back control' and all the isolationist nonsense gaining popularity in Europe at the moment isn't going to solve anything. We somehow need to get to the root of the problem. I doubt there's a single cure and I don't know what the answers are, but I'd imagine we need to look long and hard at our foreign military actions. We need to look at the role that imams play in communities across Europe. We need to think about why UK-born people are so disenfranchised that they run off to Syria or other places to fight, or are prepared to blow themselves up in communities they grew up in. We need to look at why we are supporting corrupt barbaric states in the Middle East who are sponsoring militant factions. We need to not value arms deals higher that the lives of our citizens. We need to try and cut of ISIS/ISIL/IS's propaganda machine(s). We need to somehow rein in our own monotheistic and warped notions of patriotism that helps to fuel the anger and reinforce a lot of the problems above (not easy in an increasingly right-wing world and will be doubly hard if Trump gets control of the gung ho American military).

A brilliant post. I agree wholeheartedly. There is no easy solution and what you have outlined there will take years to happen but it can be done. Building walls and not helping people fleeing war and seeking a better life will not solve the problem. It will in fact make it worse. The root causes that get these people radicalised need to be tackled but I fear we will have a lot more pain before that happens.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 13:31 - Jul 25 with 488 viewscontroversial_jack

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 19:43 - Jul 24 by Darran

I think that innocent people being killed all over the world is horrendous and I don't know what the answer is but mixing Syrians/North Africans etc in with Western Europeans was always going to cause massive problems.

Plonker!
More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 13:42 - Jul 25 with 480 viewspikeypaul

In the opinion polls 2/3 rds of Germans want Merkel out, that was even before recent events.
No way will she be re elected next September.

It will be Ironic in years to come her legacy will be the person responsible for the
return of the far right in Germany on a scale not seen for 70 years.

When she agreed to 1.1 million to enter in 2015 alone she signed her political death warrant.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 13:44]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 15:38 - Jul 25 with 426 viewsFlashberryjack

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 13:42 - Jul 25 by pikeypaul

In the opinion polls 2/3 rds of Germans want Merkel out, that was even before recent events.

It will be Ironic in years to come her legacy will be the person responsible for the

When she agreed to 1.1 million to enter in 2015 alone she signed her political death warrant.

She hasn't signed her own death warrant, but she may well have done so for many Germans, whilst at the same time irreversibly changing the way of life of the rest.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 23:41 - Jul 25 with 366 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More German killings by Muslim, this time an actual refugee on 13:42 - Jul 25 by pikeypaul

Considering her far left background it's even more ironic

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024