Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Pritchard 12:25 - Jul 25 with 7937 viewsbuilthjack

Never heard of him until a few minutes ago. Apparently, and it could be bull, we are targeting him. £8m price tag too. Ffs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alex Pritchard on 12:31 - Jul 25 with 4470 viewsjasper_T

A couple of seasons ago Spurs fans were predicting big things and expecting to see him break through by now. Not progressed since he was on loan at Brentford (got a big injury soon after that iirc).

Decent Championship player and little more.
Alex Pritchard on 12:45 - Jul 25 with 4358 viewsDaggyjack

Alex Pritchard on 12:31 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

A couple of seasons ago Spurs fans were predicting big things and expecting to see him break through by now. Not progressed since he was on loan at Brentford (got a big injury soon after that iirc).

Decent Championship player and little more.

Disagree - would be a very good signing for us at the right price (£5 million?) - didn't get a look in at WBA but that was more to do with issues at the club I believe.

With Spurs and the Swans having a similar style of play, I think that we should get him in, then concentrate the "big" money on two strikers.
Alex Pritchard on 12:53 - Jul 25 with 4282 viewstylagarwjack

Alex Pritchard on 12:45 - Jul 25 by Daggyjack

Disagree - would be a very good signing for us at the right price (£5 million?) - didn't get a look in at WBA but that was more to do with issues at the club I believe.

With Spurs and the Swans having a similar style of play, I think that we should get him in, then concentrate the "big" money on two strikers.

The problem is, as it is Spurs, and that p***k Levy involved, we aren't likely to get him for a realistic price.
Alex Pritchard on 12:54 - Jul 25 with 4267 viewsswansealad69

Let's face it more sh#t players and a massive gamble.
With all the extra tv cash we have and we still looking at buying lower end players who might be ok.
What a load off bollox
Alex Pritchard on 12:57 - Jul 25 with 4240 viewsMagicDaps

People need to stop taking the Daily Mirror as gospel.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Alex Pritchard on 13:04 - Jul 25 with 4173 viewsTheKirkyLife

He's a decent player but not worth an £8 million punt.
Alex Pritchard on 13:13 - Jul 25 with 4110 viewsJackfath

Does he have a "best bits" YouTube video? If so how long is it?

<20 secs don't bother
>20secs <60secs pay £2M max
>60 secs pay £2M plus

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alex Pritchard on 13:17 - Jul 25 with 4089 viewsjasper_T

If West Brom can afford to leave them out of their team why on earth should we be interested? Our aspirations have to be higher.

We have a finite budget. Throwing away £2m here, £8m there on gambles and squad players doesn't help fix the major problems in the squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Alex Pritchard on 13:26 - Jul 25 with 4040 viewsMorfa_Same

I don't know anything about this player but there's no point bringing in any more midfielders unless they're better than what we have.

His time at West Brom suggests that he isn't.
Alex Pritchard on 14:16 - Jul 25 with 3887 viewsThurrockJack92

If this is true then we will be taking an £8m punt on a player unlikely to improve the team instead of spending slightly more on one that almost definitely would.

I know we still have over a month to go but I am really starting to despair over our activity this summer.
Alex Pritchard on 14:17 - Jul 25 with 3877 viewsbuilthjack

Alex Pritchard on 14:16 - Jul 25 by ThurrockJack92

If this is true then we will be taking an £8m punt on a player unlikely to improve the team instead of spending slightly more on one that almost definitely would.

I know we still have over a month to go but I am really starting to despair over our activity this summer.

19 days until the first game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alex Pritchard on 14:27 - Jul 25 with 3808 viewsJoe_bradshaw

£8M seems a bit steep for a player who has made four Premier League appearances totalling less than 90 minutes even in the crazy world of summer 2016.

Probably harsh to judge him on not playing at West Brom. Pulls played eight centre halves behind a front two for most of the season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Alex Pritchard on 14:30 - Jul 25 with 3787 viewsBorojack

Alex Pritchard on 13:26 - Jul 25 by Morfa_Same

I don't know anything about this player but there's no point bringing in any more midfielders unless they're better than what we have.

His time at West Brom suggests that he isn't.

Unless of course we are selling. Everton were after Siggy.
Wouldnt be surprised to see Ayew go
Sell for big fees and replace on the cheap maybe thats the new plan.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Alex Pritchard on 14:31 - Jul 25 with 3767 viewsWarwickHunt

Alex Pritchard on 14:27 - Jul 25 by Joe_bradshaw

£8M seems a bit steep for a player who has made four Premier League appearances totalling less than 90 minutes even in the crazy world of summer 2016.

Probably harsh to judge him on not playing at West Brom. Pulls played eight centre halves behind a front two for most of the season.

Let's get Tom Carroll as well - the Yanks could change our name to Swansea Hotspur Reserves.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 14:33]
Alex Pritchard on 14:33 - Jul 25 with 3749 viewsmonmouth

Alex Pritchard on 14:31 - Jul 25 by WarwickHunt

Let's get Tom Carroll as well - the Yanks could change our name to Swansea Hotspur Reserves.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 14:33]

Swansea Tepidspurs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alex Pritchard on 14:33 - Jul 25 with 3740 viewsFlashberryjack

Alex Pritchard on 14:30 - Jul 25 by Borojack

Unless of course we are selling. Everton were after Siggy.
Wouldnt be surprised to see Ayew go
Sell for big fees and replace on the cheap maybe thats the new plan.

I sincerely hope you're wrong, but fear you could well be correct.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Alex Pritchard on 14:34 - Jul 25 with 3740 viewsWarwickHunt

Alex Pritchard on 14:33 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Swansea Tepidspurs.

Swansea Halfspurs
Alex Pritchard on 14:34 - Jul 25 with 3730 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea Spuds.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Alex Pritchard on 14:37 - Jul 25 with 3712 viewsHighjack

There's absolutely no way we'd spend 8+ million on Pritchard when a certain Tom Carrolls contract expires in about five days and he'd cost f uck all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Alex Pritchard on 15:28 - Jul 25 with 3559 viewstomdickharry

Make no mistake about it Pritchard is a good player,worth £8M no but at £4M a good buy,couple his signing with that of Tom Carroll would go a long way too offset the loss of Joe Allen.
Alex Pritchard on 15:30 - Jul 25 with 3536 viewsWarwickHunt

Alex Pritchard on 15:28 - Jul 25 by tomdickharry

Make no mistake about it Pritchard is a good player,worth £8M no but at £4M a good buy,couple his signing with that of Tom Carroll would go a long way too offset the loss of Joe Allen.

Sign Carroll AND Pritchard?

You've excelled yourself.
Alex Pritchard on 15:42 - Jul 25 with 3473 viewsThornburyswan

Alex Pritchard on 15:30 - Jul 25 by WarwickHunt

Sign Carroll AND Pritchard?

You've excelled yourself.

To be fair maybe the Don is plotting more of a 4 - 6 formation, with Ayew & Siggy as two false nines & then 4 other midfielders - we could then have a GK, 2 defenders & 4 more midfielders on the bench so we might need both!
Alex Pritchard on 15:58 - Jul 25 with 3412 viewsMorfa_Same

Alex Pritchard on 15:28 - Jul 25 by tomdickharry

Two squad players don't equal a first teamer. That's like saying 10 Itay Shechters add up to Wilfred Bony.
Alex Pritchard on 16:10 - Jul 25 with 3364 viewsmonmouth

Alex Pritchard on 15:42 - Jul 25 by Thornburyswan

To be fair maybe the Don is plotting more of a 4 - 6 formation, with Ayew & Siggy as two false nines & then 4 other midfielders - we could then have a GK, 2 defenders & 4 more midfielders on the bench so we might need both!

I hink this is just about on the money. I reckon it'll be the Wales type two 10's with Ayew and Sigurdsson, with Barrow/Dyer/Routs and if he can learn a new trick Montero making diagonal runs beyond them.

If Ayew stays I really think it'll be a cheap back up/plan B bench forward only that we look for. I'm not expecting much else now. I think we just about have our team. A better right back/winger/forward would be a pleasant surprise, but still a surprise.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alex Pritchard on 16:12 - Jul 25 with 3344 viewsBorojack

Alex Pritchard on 16:10 - Jul 25 by monmouth

I hink this is just about on the money. I reckon it'll be the Wales type two 10's with Ayew and Sigurdsson, with Barrow/Dyer/Routs and if he can learn a new trick Montero making diagonal runs beyond them.

If Ayew stays I really think it'll be a cheap back up/plan B bench forward only that we look for. I'm not expecting much else now. I think we just about have our team. A better right back/winger/forward would be a pleasant surprise, but still a surprise.

Yes but what happens when Sigi and Ayew bugger off to pastures new.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024