Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable 12:52 - Jul 25 with 15961 viewsswansealad69

Wtf is huw up to
We have plenty off money yet can't even get Allen back
No strikers
For all the old board and huw has done it am pleased they have gone
So much going on behind the closed doors
For the love off me I can not see why we did not bring Allen back
F#cking bargin basement players all the time.
I understand we can't go stupid but wtf are they up too
Stadium fiasco
What a 3rd rate club we are
Another season struggling it is then with less then 3 weeks to go and no strikers and no real first team signings after we struggled lass season.

Unbelievable on 12:59 - Jul 25 with 6111 viewsbuilthjack

Cool head lad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Unbelievable on 13:03 - Jul 25 with 6049 viewsTheKirkyLife

Good lord lol

Not signing Allen when he is so overpriced really isn't as bad as you think!
Unbelievable on 13:05 - Jul 25 with 6023 viewsswansealad69

Unbelievable on 12:59 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Cool head lad.

Getting sick off how and his running off it all to be honest
Allen and bony was a must in my opinion
That would have been enough
But he won't spend the money

We are going to struggle this year
Not only should we have got them in but should have done our business well before now with the season kicking off soon
Unbelievable on 13:07 - Jul 25 with 5997 viewsMillie

3rd rate going into our 6th season in the PL, OK I'd have loved to have signed JA but its a striker we are desperate for not another, albeit decent midfielder
Unbelievable on 13:10 - Jul 25 with 5951 viewsQuakerJack

Unbelievable on 13:05 - Jul 25 by swansealad69

Getting sick off how and his running off it all to be honest
Allen and bony was a must in my opinion
That would have been enough
But he won't spend the money

We are going to struggle this year
Not only should we have got them in but should have done our business well before now with the season kicking off soon

I'm with you on this... what a farce...!! How on earth have we not got Joe Allen!!!???

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Unbelievable on 13:13 - Jul 25 with 5915 viewsicecoldjack

Unbelievable on 13:03 - Jul 25 by TheKirkyLife

Good lord lol

In fairness all players are over priced but Joe is the probably the best zero risk signing we could ever have made.

We paid millions for players last year and almost all of them have been deemed failures .
I'm not saying Joe Allen is the next Messi but when you see unproven players ibe going for £15m then you know the market us false.

The signing of Joe is almost zero risk for potentially the next 5/6 yrs , something that we couldn't say about fer,Ki and Britton.
Continuity is critical at the top level we need to be pro active not reactive.

Next season we may well lose Britton and ki so will be in the market for a player like Joe, whoever we sign will be multi millions and will be more of a risk than a guy who knows swansea backwards and wants to be here long term.
Unbelievable on 13:15 - Jul 25 with 5890 viewsJackfath

Unbelievable on 13:13 - Jul 25 by icecoldjack

In fairness all players are over priced but Joe is the probably the best zero risk signing we could ever have made.

We paid millions for players last year and almost all of them have been deemed failures .
I'm not saying Joe Allen is the next Messi but when you see unproven players ibe going for £15m then you know the market us false.

The signing of Joe is almost zero risk for potentially the next 5/6 yrs , something that we couldn't say about fer,Ki and Britton.
Continuity is critical at the top level we need to be pro active not reactive.

Next season we may well lose Britton and ki so will be in the market for a player like Joe, whoever we sign will be multi millions and will be more of a risk than a guy who knows swansea backwards and wants to be here long term.

Does he want to be here long term?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unbelievable on 13:17 - Jul 25 with 5870 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We didn't want Joe at that price .

We ain't rich and no take over of shares has made us rich

People need to get their heads around that .

We need a couple of centre forwards that's were the big cash needs to go , not on another centre midfielder .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Unbelievable on 13:19 - Jul 25 with 5840 viewsicecoldjack

Unbelievable on 13:15 - Jul 25 by Jackfath

Does he want to be here long term?

Doesn't matter, still has re sale value if he wanted to move on.
Unbelievable on 13:20 - Jul 25 with 5837 viewsskippyjack

Unbelievable on 13:17 - Jul 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

We need a couple of centre forwards that's were the big cash needs to go , not on another centre midfielder .

You'd better tell Huw Jenkins... he's about to splash out 18 million+ on Joe Allen and Robson Canoe..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Unbelievable on 13:20 - Jul 25 with 5818 viewsJackfath

Unbelievable on 13:19 - Jul 25 by icecoldjack

Doesn't matter, still has re sale value if he wanted to move on.

You said he wants to be here long term. Does he?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unbelievable on 13:20 - Jul 25 with 5819 viewsLoyal

Unbelievable on 12:59 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Cool head lad.

I think Huw is a bit cagey regards any transfer as he has this 'flawed' persona (IMO ) as some transfer mogul able to unearth talent seasonally. Which of course he isn't. And this was the crux behind ML leaving our club again IMO. Let's be honest Laudrup brought with him most of his transfers. Huw only got involved at this level when Sousa made it clear recruitment wasn't his job. Laudrup didn't like his interfering. However that's another thread. Huw hasn't really unearthed masses of talent, yes he has coordinated Neil Taylor and Ash coming to the club along with Fer. But he also has made huge errors to. N'gog, Bessone coming back, the Dutch guy defender who was ok but only rarely. That's how much I remember him. There are many others which must have cost the club dearly.

Huw is running scared at the moment. He knows the Yankees are watching his every move and he doesn't want to Fck up. This means he will become more ponderous and slow in decision making which in turn will affect the opportunity to recruit the best players via agents coming to us with players or those we regulaly employ to find them.

I can't see anyone coming in until the new month begins, again from a financial point of view. Huw has too much on his mind, he isn't pragmatic enough to deal with these high value, pressurised decisions. It will be the end of him I am sure, we may be the 51at state of Levien and they won't be happy with Huw if he continues to contemplate his naval whilst his own personal Rome is smouldering ready to combust.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 13:22]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Unbelievable on 13:23 - Jul 25 with 5784 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Unbelievable on 13:20 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

You'd better tell Huw Jenkins... he's about to splash out 18 million+ on Joe Allen and Robson Canoe..

Joes not coming Skip

Unbelievable on 13:32 - Jul 25 with 5712 viewsSlugster664

Unbelievable on 13:20 - Jul 25 by Loyal

I think Huw is a bit cagey regards any transfer as he has this 'flawed' persona (IMO ) as some transfer mogul able to unearth talent seasonally. Which of course he isn't. And this was the crux behind ML leaving our club again IMO. Let's be honest Laudrup brought with him most of his transfers. Huw only got involved at this level when Sousa made it clear recruitment wasn't his job. Laudrup didn't like his interfering. However that's another thread. Huw hasn't really unearthed masses of talent, yes he has coordinated Neil Taylor and Ash coming to the club along with Fer. But he also has made huge errors to. N'gog, Bessone coming back, the Dutch guy defender who was ok but only rarely. That's how much I remember him. There are many others which must have cost the club dearly.

Huw is running scared at the moment. He knows the Yankees are watching his every move and he doesn't want to Fck up. This means he will become more ponderous and slow in decision making which in turn will affect the opportunity to recruit the best players via agents coming to us with players or those we regulaly employ to find them.

I can't see anyone coming in until the new month begins, again from a financial point of view. Huw has too much on his mind, he isn't pragmatic enough to deal with these high value, pressurised decisions. It will be the end of him I am sure, we may be the 51at state of Levien and they won't be happy with Huw if he continues to contemplate his naval whilst his own personal Rome is smouldering ready to combust.

Unbelievable 😂😂😂

STID

Unbelievable on 13:32 - Jul 25 with 5711 viewsQuakerJack

Unbelievable on 13:17 - Jul 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

With the TV money we can pay 13mil for a player... if we can't then something's seriously wrong

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Unbelievable on 13:39 - Jul 25 with 5650 viewsDyfnant

We don't want/need him that badly, get over it ffs. Messi he ain't

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Unbelievable on 13:50 - Jul 25 with 5554 viewsskippyjack

Unbelievable on 13:20 - Jul 25 by Loyal

Let's take a look at Huw.. and his mystical footballing genius..

Emnes
N'Gog
Lita
Bartley
Schecter
Tiendalli
Lamah
Shelvey
Oh.. and Gomis

Then Laudrup..

Michu
Hernandez
Chico
Amat
JDG
Vasquez
Canas
Pozuelo

That Huw can sniff a bargain mind..

His only decent signings have been..

Bony..

All the others have been recommended by football professionals..

Williams - Toshack
Taylor - Curtis
Rangel - Martinez
Routledge - Swans scouts
Dyer - Flynn
Trundle - Flynn
Britton - Redknapp
Tate - can't remember
Montero - Swans scouts
Vorm - Dutch recommendation

Bony is the only one Huw has got right.. and considering he scored 30+ goals in the Eredivisie.. it wasn't a difficult one.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 13:53]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Unbelievable on 13:51 - Jul 25 with 5548 viewsdougie

Unbelievable on 13:39 - Jul 25 by Dyfnant

We don't want/need him that badly, get over it ffs. Messi he ain't

Has the manager actually said he has to have him ?
Unbelievable on 13:52 - Jul 25 with 5532 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Unbelievable on 13:32 - Jul 25 by QuakerJack

With the TV money we can pay 13mil for a player... if we can't then something's seriously wrong

Yes we can indeed

But it seems a central midfielder is not priority .

We ain't a rich club by the way .

Unbelievable on 13:58 - Jul 25 with 5464 viewstomdickharry

Unbelievable on 13:50 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Let's take a look at Huw.. and his mystical footballing genius..

Emnes
N'Gog
Lita
Bartley
Schecter
Tiendalli
Lamah
Shelvey
Oh.. and Gomis

Then Laudrup..

Michu
Hernandez
Chico
Amat
JDG
Vasquez
Canas
Pozuelo

That Huw can sniff a bargain mind..

His only decent signings have been..

Bony..

All the others have been recommended by football professionals..

Williams - Toshack
Taylor - Curtis
Rangel - Martinez
Routledge - Swans scouts
Dyer - Flynn
Trundle - Flynn
Britton - Redknapp
Tate - can't remember
Montero - Swans scouts
Vorm - Dutch recommendation

Bony is the only one Huw has got right.. and considering he scored 30+ goals in the Eredivisie.. it wasn't a difficult one.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 13:53]

Can't see Nelson Oliveira anywhere !!!!!
Unbelievable on 14:00 - Jul 25 with 5442 viewsskippyjack

Unbelievable on 13:58 - Jul 25 by tomdickharry

Can't see Nelson Oliveira anywhere !!!!!

Oliviera was a Garry Monk signing

Unbelievable on 14:17 - Jul 25 with 5368 viewsJBT95

Unbelievable on 13:03 - Jul 25 by TheKirkyLife

Good lord lol

Unbelievable comment that.
Unbelievable on 14:27 - Jul 25 with 5299 viewsElward

At times i genuinally think Huw Jenkins doesn't mind if we get relegated, just more of a case of how long can we hold on before we do. Not asking to spend £100 million but atleast sign people who could help us progress. Sick of seeing other clubs sign players and looking to strengthen their squad and we keep shopping at poundland for ours.
Unbelievable on 14:33 - Jul 25 with 5248 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I fear that overpriced is the new market rate.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Unbelievable on 14:37 - Jul 25 with 5227 viewsmonmouth

Unbelievable on 14:33 - Jul 25 by Joe_bradshaw

I fear that overpriced is the new market rate.

Our wages/turnover has to be brought under control. We don't have shedloads to spend. Hughes seems to be turning Stoke into QPR in terms of spending. I don't care who our owners are, I don't want us 'competing' with t wats like that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024