Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nabil Bentaleb 13:00 - Jul 25 with 2636 viewsskippyjack

Is available according to Pochettino.. available for 8 million.. we'd be daft not to enquire.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 13:01]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:02 - Jul 25 with 2311 viewsTheKirkyLife

Depends how much but solid CDM with a decent eye for goal. For £5 to £8 million I'd rather take him over £13 to £15 million Allen.
Nabil Bentaleb on 13:05 - Jul 25 with 2286 viewsskippyjack

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:02 - Jul 25 by TheKirkyLife

Depends how much but solid CDM with a decent eye for goal. For £5 to £8 million I'd rather take him over £13 to £15 million Allen.

Resale value potential.. 8 million is low risk.. it's a Swansea signing if I ever saw one..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:09 - Jul 25 with 2250 viewsDaggyjack

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:02 - Jul 25 by TheKirkyLife

0 goals in 46 league games...not what I would call a decent eye for goal.
Good player though.
Nabil Bentaleb on 13:11 - Jul 25 with 2229 viewsjasper_T

Why would we buy a worse version of Jack Cork?

There are gaps missing in the first team and that's not one.
Nabil Bentaleb on 13:15 - Jul 25 with 2203 viewsskippyjack

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:11 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Why would we buy a worse version of Jack Cork?

There are gaps missing in the first team and that's not one.

Well.. if we're considering buying Joe Allen for 15 million.. We might as welltake a punt on Bentaleb.. he's not even the same type as Jack Cork.. his possession stats are comparable to Allen's.. people pay to have your expert opinion?.. I'd not touch your advice with a bargepole.

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:18 - Jul 25 with 2172 viewshobo

I like him. Offer £6m and hopefully that should be good enough as he's not in their plans
Nabil Bentaleb on 13:18 - Jul 25 with 2169 viewsJackfath

His name is like the conundrum at the end of Channel 4 OAP favourite Countdown.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:22 - Jul 25 with 2146 viewsjasper_T

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:15 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Well.. if we're considering buying Joe Allen for 15 million.. We might as welltake a punt on Bentaleb.. he's not even the same type as Jack Cork.. his possession stats are comparable to Allen's.. people pay to have your expert opinion?.. I'd not touch your advice with a bargepole.

Then I'm glad my employer doesn't pay for your opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:30 - Jul 25 with 2120 viewsskippyjack

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:22 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Buy Joe Allen for 15 million then.. his stats and performances are nowhere near 15 million.. he's about the same price as Bentaleb.. according to 'GAME STATISTICS'.. but your expert opinion is above stats..

I think I might become an expert.. walk in with a suit and tie.. state I'm an expert.. completely ignore statistics and go with my own expert analysis..

Would you pay £25 for a steak.. over a £12 one of the same standard?

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:32 - Jul 25 with 2095 viewsjasper_T

You are the only person who has used the word "expert" when referring to me, so thank you for the continued compliments.

Joey is special and he should come home.
Nabil Bentaleb on 13:33 - Jul 25 with 2089 viewsbuilthjack

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:18 - Jul 25 by Jackfath

Allin Bent Babe

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:57 - Jul 25 with 1997 viewsskippyjack

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:32 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

You are the only person who has used the word "expert" when referring to me, so thank you for the continued compliments.

Joey is special and he should come home.

Look.. opinion is another thing.. his stats don't equate to a 15 million price tag..

Am I the only rational one?..

Nabil Bentaleb on 14:00 - Jul 25 with 1980 viewsraynor94

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:22 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Who is your employer Jasp? you keep alluding to it on a frequent basis

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nabil Bentaleb on 14:07 - Jul 25 with 1953 viewsjasper_T

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:57 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Look.. opinion is another thing.. his stats don't equate to a 15 million price tag..

Am I the only rational one?..

Love isn't rational. Joe Allen is a national (and local) treasure. Can't put a price on that.
Nabil Bentaleb on 18:47 - Jul 25 with 1621 viewsnyc_swans

yes, this is the player that needs to be purchased instead of allen.

only 21 years old. lots of potential. half the price of joe allen. if huw is not on the phone with levy right now i'd be very disappointed.
Nabil Bentaleb on 20:29 - Jul 25 with 1456 viewsJackfath

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:33 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Allin Bent Babe

Nibble Alan Bet.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Nabil Bentaleb on 20:30 - Jul 25 with 1445 viewsMattG

Nabil Bentaleb on 14:07 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Love isn't rational. Joe Allen is a national (and local) treasure. Can't put a price on that.

But maybe you can put an overprice on it.

I would have been happy if we had signed him but the more I think about it the more I feel he would have been a sentimental purchase. Yes, he had a good Euros but even then he was a bit patchy. And we definitely have more pressing matters to attend to in terms of recruitment.

In all honesty, I'm more gutted he's gone to Stoke than I am that he hasn't come here.
Nabil Bentaleb on 20:34 - Jul 25 with 1424 viewsdobjack2

Nabil Bentaleb on 20:30 - Jul 25 by MattG

But maybe you can put an overprice on it.

I would have been happy if we had signed him but the more I think about it the more I feel he would have been a sentimental purchase. Yes, he had a good Euros but even then he was a bit patchy. And we definitely have more pressing matters to attend to in terms of recruitment.

In all honesty, I'm more gutted he's gone to Stoke than I am that he hasn't come here.

Pressure is now on for the rest of our recruitment. Naff buys and we will go further backwards from last season. Lose either of our main goalscorers from last year and serious trouble awaits.
Nabil Bentaleb on 20:51 - Jul 25 with 1362 viewsLoyal

You can't adore other humans like this, honestly it isn't good for you mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nabil Bentaleb on 20:53 - Jul 25 with 1343 viewsmalagajack

Nabil Bentaleb on 20:29 - Jul 25 by Jackfath

Nibble Alan Bet.

alan bent bible
Nabil Bentaleb on 07:10 - Jul 26 with 1127 viewsbuilthjack

Nabil Bentaleb on 20:53 - Jul 25 by malagajack

alan bent bible

Must be a Jehovah!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nabil Bentaleb on 11:05 - Jul 27 with 853 viewsKerouac

A "bent" libel ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Nabil Bentaleb on 11:11 - Jul 27 with 823 viewsDafyddHuw

Glad you're not running our club. It'd be full of ex-Swans being paid far more than their worth, just because they've "come home". Just in the name of sentiment.
Nabil Bentaleb on 11:21 - Jul 27 with 787 viewsLeonisGod

Nabil Bentaleb on 13:18 - Jul 25 by Jackfath

Tenable

What do I win?
Nabil Bentaleb on 11:28 - Jul 27 with 765 viewsKerouac

BENT BANAL BILE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024