Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? 23:35 - Jul 25 with 6095 viewsdailew

For me the worst is the Doncaster / Goole / Scunny area. Very little to recommend it.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 14:33 - Jul 26 with 1354 viewsWxmJax

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:40 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Landod

Odd choice, they have a really nice............

I'll get back to you.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 17:35 - Jul 26 with 1290 viewsFlashberryjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 14:18 - Jul 26 by builthjack

It's short for Llandrindod Wells yes

No it's not, it's because people from Builth can't pronounce "Llandrindod"
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 17:38]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 18:01 - Jul 26 with 1270 viewsbuilthjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 17:35 - Jul 26 by Flashberryjack

No it's not, it's because people from Builth can't pronounce "Llandrindod"
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 17:38]

It was said tongue in cheek by me, always a bit of local rivalry, but nothing too silly. Loads of friends in the Dod. You from Landod flash?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 18:45 - Jul 26 with 1241 viewsFlashberryjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 18:01 - Jul 26 by builthjack

It was said tongue in cheek by me, always a bit of local rivalry, but nothing too silly. Loads of friends in the Dod. You from Landod flash?

No mate, but I used to spend a fair bit of time in Builth Wells a good few years back, still got some friends up there.
I always used to take the p*ss out of them when they called Llandrindod Wells "Landod" that's why I couldn't resist having a little dig at you.
Obviously no offence intended.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 21:33 - Jul 26 with 1180 viewsNogginthenog

The Doncaster? Is that like the Gower?
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:25 - Jul 26 with 1134 viewsbuilthjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 18:45 - Jul 26 by Flashberryjack

No mate, but I used to spend a fair bit of time in Builth Wells a good few years back, still got some friends up there.
I always used to take the p*ss out of them when they called Llandrindod Wells "Landod" that's why I couldn't resist having a little dig at you.
Obviously no offence intended.

I most likely know them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:42 - Jul 26 with 1127 viewsEdmundo

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 11:27 - Jul 26 by Banosswan

Chertsey. What an odd place. And East Anglia / Cambridge area. Unnaturally flat.

Chertsey isn't bad.

Worked in Luton for 9 months......now that place takes the biscuit for horrible and socially totally disconnected from the rest of civilisation!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:55 - Jul 26 with 1120 viewsEdmundo

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 11:27 - Jul 26 by Banosswan

Chertsey. What an odd place. And East Anglia / Cambridge area. Unnaturally flat.

Luton.....easy one that!

Newport!

London (Tottenham/Clapton area)...vile place!

Rotherham........👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 08:40 - Jul 27 with 1066 viewslonglostjack

Home Counties
Anywhere in Essex
Newport

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 08:56 - Jul 27 with 1047 viewsKerouac

The good thing about Luton though is that the chances of it being targeted by terrorists are vanishingly small.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:22 - Jul 27 with 1034 viewsyescomeon

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 08:56 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

The good thing about Luton though is that the chances of it being targeted by terrorists are vanishingly small.

Sad if this is a consideration when considering where to live (this isn't a pop at you in case it is interpreted that way).

Upthecity!

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:39 - Jul 27 with 1020 viewsBuckinghamshirejack

Slough.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:43 - Jul 27 with 1014 viewsangryjack

take the gower away from it and you cant get much worse than swansea,the weather is sh8t the city centre is full of pound shops betting shops charity shops or shops boarded up and to drive anywhere you got go up hills..and its scruffy
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 11:38 - Jul 27 with 969 viewsLord_Bony

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:43 - Jul 27 by angryjack

take the gower away from it and you cant get much worse than swansea,the weather is sh8t the city centre is full of pound shops betting shops charity shops or shops boarded up and to drive anywhere you got go up hills..and its scruffy

What a load of bollux...I m not from Swansea originally but its still a nice city compared to a lot of the UK.

The nightlife,marina,beaches,parks etc are really nice. I still spend a lot of time there and I live in Cardiff.

Iv e also run several businesses in Swansea and retail there is fine for most,theres still plenty of money around. Try living in one of the run down valley towns or the east end of London for a while...then you ll know what poor quality of life is.

They ve also got a half decent football team I ve been told.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:21 - Jul 27 with 953 viewsangryjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 11:38 - Jul 27 by Lord_Bony

What a load of bollux...I m not from Swansea originally but its still a nice city compared to a lot of the UK.

The nightlife,marina,beaches,parks etc are really nice. I still spend a lot of time there and I live in Cardiff.

Iv e also run several businesses in Swansea and retail there is fine for most,theres still plenty of money around. Try living in one of the run down valley towns or the east end of London for a while...then you ll know what poor quality of life is.

They ve also got a half decent football team I ve been told.

That's your opinion and that is mine so don't tell me it's a load of bullocks, as it's fact swansea city centre is a s8thole boarded up shops as I said and charity shops betting shops and pound shops so don't tell me it's not because it's fact,and the weather is shit fact and another thing it's worst place I been to for traffic lights every hundred to two hundred yards,nightlife is average to a lot places I been to nothing to jizz about.like I said take gower away and it's not all that
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:26 - Jul 27 with 869 viewsLord_Bony

Shame it does nt enjoy the same Mediterranean climate as the rest of the UK ,I agree on that one...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:29 - Jul 27 with 864 viewsLeonisGod

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:21 - Jul 27 by angryjack

That's your opinion and that is mine so don't tell me it's a load of bullocks, as it's fact swansea city centre is a s8thole boarded up shops as I said and charity shops betting shops and pound shops so don't tell me it's not because it's fact,and the weather is shit fact and another thing it's worst place I been to for traffic lights every hundred to two hundred yards,nightlife is average to a lot places I been to nothing to jizz about.like I said take gower away and it's not all that

I'm mostly with you on this. Swansea has nice pockets, but large parts of it are in need of a complete make-over. The City centre is woeful for a place of it's size. Carmarthen is nicer and has better shops.

There are little gems hidden around, nice restaurants, the odd decent cafe, etc. And we're lucky with LC2 and the National Pool and the Uni sports village. Combined, they're streets ahead of Cardiff's newer 'International Pool'.

But the draw is the location - so much more could be made of it. And maybe they will if they crack on with the new developments.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:33 - Jul 27 with 856 viewsLeonisGod

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:26 - Jul 27 by Lord_Bony

Shame it does nt enjoy the same Mediterranean climate as the rest of the UK ,I agree on that one...

We're the wettest city in the UK. Cardiff currently have that 'honour' but only because we weren't included in the stats for the latest survey. But we get more rain than Cardiff.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:42 - Jul 27 with 843 viewsangryjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:33 - Jul 27 by LeonisGod

We're the wettest city in the UK. Cardiff currently have that 'honour' but only because we weren't included in the stats for the latest survey. But we get more rain than Cardiff.

True,lord bony talking shit. .the city centre is shocking and the council to blame
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:42 - Jul 27 with 843 viewsangryjack

True,lord bony talking sh8t . .the city centre is shocking and the council to blame
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:45 - Jul 27 with 834 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea is very wet, but on the other hand, doesn't get a cold winter.

So pros and cons.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:48 - Jul 27 with 831 viewslondonlisa2001

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:42 - Jul 27 by angryjack

True,lord bony talking shit. .the city centre is shocking and the council to blame

How is it the council's fault that private investment (and for that matter public) hasn't been made into the city?
Some of it is their fault, but if John Lewis (as an example) just keep saying no whatever incentives they're offered you can't force them in at gunpoint.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:54 - Jul 27 with 818 viewsLeonisGod

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:45 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

So pros and cons.

True. I moved from east to west, so to me it feels like living in a swamp. But I don't miss those cold winter winds blowing in off the continent. Brrrr.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:57 - Jul 27 with 813 viewsangryjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:45 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

So pros and cons.

believe me some one who works up on scaffolding day in day out would rather be cold than wet and cold at least you can warm up when cold add more layers keep moving but when your wet through your done
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:59 - Jul 27 with 808 viewsangryjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:48 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

How is it the council's fault that private investment (and for that matter public) hasn't been made into the city?
Some of it is their fault, but if John Lewis (as an example) just keep saying no whatever incentives they're offered you can't force them in at gunpoint.

charging too high for rates for starters,the council waste money on pointless s8it spent millions on oystermouth rd it looks exactly the same,turning city inyo a one way system for a bendy bus which dont run anymore its a ghost town because of the council
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024