Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? 23:35 - Jul 25 with 6198 viewsdailew

For me the worst is the Doncaster / Goole / Scunny area. Very little to recommend it.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:40 - Jul 25 with 3100 viewsbuilthjack

Landod

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:42 - Jul 25 with 3093 viewsBrynmill_Jack

f*cking Yorkshire

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:53 - Jul 25 with 3076 viewsswanstillidai

Llanelli. Always Llanelli.

Putrid.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:58 - Jul 25 with 3065 viewsKerouac

London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 23:59 - Jul 25 with 3062 viewsCopperJack

[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 0:01]

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 00:18 - Jul 26 with 3031 viewsGowerjack

Luton.

Game Over.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 04:20 - Jul 26 with 2965 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Never been there, but the Shetland Islands would seem to be pretty bleak.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 06:32 - Jul 26 with 2940 viewsDr_Winston

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 04:20 - Jul 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Depends what you want out of live.

If the Shetlands had decent broadband and some good local pubs I could see the appeal.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 07:20 - Jul 26 with 2909 viewsLord_Bony

Builth Wells

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 07:43 - Jul 26 with 2875 viewsdickythorpe

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:53 - Jul 25 by swanstillidai

Llanelli. Always Llanelli.

Putrid.

The Morfa end of.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:12 - Jul 26 with 2827 viewsyescomeon

North West England - live there now, bleak as, wouldn't want to end up here full time. Scotland don't appeal to me, but I worry that's where I'll end up. Monmouthshire as well, don't like it down there.

Upthecity!

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:17 - Jul 26 with 2819 viewsPegojack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:12 - Jul 26 by yescomeon

North West England - live there now, bleak as, wouldn't want to end up here full time. Scotland don't appeal to me, but I worry that's where I'll end up. Monmouthshire as well, don't like it down there.

Monny will be on to give you a clip round the ear shortly.

For me, it's the Black Country, Dudley sort of area. Unremittingly awful surburbia with dross houses and industrial decline, plus that feckin accent...... Telford's pretty awful too, I know, I lived there for five years.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 9:19]
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:19 - Jul 26 with 2812 viewsRancid

Corby in Northants.A concrete hell on earth.
What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:21 - Jul 26 with 2808 viewsDarran

Merseyside.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:56 - Jul 26 with 2763 viewsmonmouth

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 09:17 - Jul 26 by Pegojack

Monny will be on to give you a clip round the ear shortly.

For me, it's the Black Country, Dudley sort of area. Unremittingly awful surburbia with dross houses and industrial decline, plus that feckin accent...... Telford's pretty awful too, I know, I lived there for five years.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 9:19]

I'd actually misread the title as 'Which part of Usk would you hate to live in' and I thought, what's wrong with usk?

Anyone who wouldn't want to live in the Wye Valley is insane.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 10:44 - Jul 26 with 2723 viewsLoyal

I love everywhere and everyone - especially their naked voluptuous wives. There's no place I would rather be than quim deep in a dripping chubby with a greased up back axle ready for some long distance driving.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 11:23 - Jul 26 with 2694 viewsFlashberryjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 23:40 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Landod

Is that anywhere near "Llandrindod Wells" ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 11:27 - Jul 26 with 2693 viewsBanosswan

Chertsey. What an odd place. And East Anglia / Cambridge area. Unnaturally flat.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 12:07 - Jul 26 with 2653 viewsdailew

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 04:20 - Jul 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Been to the Shetlands and Orkneys.

Loved it. Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

But no way could I live there. Way too remote and awful weather. Not a single tree on the islands as they can't withstand the regular 100mph storms they get there.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 14:17 - Jul 26 with 2608 viewsbuilthjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 07:20 - Jul 26 by Lord_Bony

Builth Wells

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 14:18 - Jul 26 with 2607 viewsbuilthjack

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 11:23 - Jul 26 by Flashberryjack

Is that anywhere near "Llandrindod Wells" ?

It's short for Llandrindod Wells yes

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 14:22 - Jul 26 with 2598 viewsLohengrin

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 14:18 - Jul 26 by builthjack

It's short for Llandrindod Wells yes

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 14:27 - Jul 26 with 2590 viewsPozuelosSideys

Harlow. The town centre looks like a run down school in Neath

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? on 14:29 - Jul 26 with 2585 viewsJack_Kass

Milford Haven

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

What part of the Uk would you hate to live in? (n/t) on 14:30 - Jul 26 with 2586 viewsWxmJax

[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 14:31]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024