Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea rich list 23:59 - Jul 25 with 7698 viewsCopperJack

With the number of millionaires (footballers) now living in the city, well paid rugby players (Ospreys and maybe the odd Scarlet), and other potentially affluent sportsmen like Aneurin Donald (if he develops a good county/England career), it struck me that there's probably more wealth in Swansea now than there's ever been. Wonder what, if any, impact this may have on the city as it begins to try and exert self-confidence

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Swansea rich list on 00:08 - Jul 26 with 6451 viewsGowerjack

Swansea is a shithole.

Its our shithole.

But shithole it is.

Personally I couldn't give a flying f uck about the number of overpaid sports people who may temporarily choose to live here.

And before anyone chooses to disagree take a walk from Dyfatty to the Guildhall via Orchard St,the Kingsway and St Helens Rd.

Then tell me it's not a shithole.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swansea rich list on 00:34 - Jul 26 with 6410 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

Gower jack spot-on. Shithole but our shithole. Frankly I couldn't give a flying fiddlestick, who lives where, who earns, or owns what. All I care about is the 11 blokes that take the field wearing the Swans shirt, & whether or not they put a shift in.

Happy Days :-)

Swansea rich list on 02:16 - Jul 26 with 6345 viewsskippyjack

Swansea rich list on 00:08 - Jul 26 by Gowerjack

Swansea is a shithole.

Its our shithole.

But shithole it is.

Personally I couldn't give a flying f uck about the number of overpaid sports people who may temporarily choose to live here.

And before anyone chooses to disagree take a walk from Dyfatty to the Guildhall via Orchard St,the Kingsway and St Helens Rd.

There is nothing more hypocritical than a portmead bloke looking down on others..

Why don't you shove your ego up your ring piece?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea rich list on 06:30 - Jul 26 with 6272 viewsDr_Winston

There's a lot of secretly very wealthy people in Swansea. People who would make footballers look like paupers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea rich list on 07:47 - Jul 26 with 6185 viewsdickythorpe

Dr.Winston is right. There are wealthy people in our City who are involved in industries/trades that would make a footballers wages look like buttons.
Swansea rich list on 10:04 - Jul 26 with 6039 viewsCopperJack

Swansea is a shithole.

Its our shithole.

But shithole it is.

Walk through grangetown/tremorfa/splott and say Cardiff isnt or Peckham and say London isn't. I completely disagree. Mumbles, SA1, the marina, the Gower, and all the areas around these places (sketty/dunvant etc) are really nice and we're lucky to have them.

As already posted, there's a lot of hidden wealth in Swansea

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Swansea rich list on 10:07 - Jul 26 with 6031 viewsJackfath

More evidence of The Gower Jack being "different". Bless him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea rich list on 10:35 - Jul 26 with 5978 viewsLoyal

Swansea is a shithole.

Its our shithole.

But shithole it is.

Everywhere has its shitholes - but ours seem shitier to me, and this makes them special.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea rich list on 10:49 - Jul 26 with 5957 viewsMrSwerve

Had the mispleasure of having to walk into the quadrant yesterday for the first time in years...via the walkway between tescos and debenhams...dear lord. I know it's been like that for years but it's shocking to see a central part of town looking like that. The quadrant needs millions spent on it. Park Tawe is also a dump.

This may be controversial but I think even Mumbles is a bit of a dive these days.

I love Swansea as its a town that's not ridiculously busy like Cardiff or Bristol, and it has easy links to the Gower and the Brecon Beacons...as well as West Wales. We are very lucky for that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea rich list on 11:18 - Jul 26 with 5922 viewsJackfath

I wonder who the most wealthy poster is? My money would be on OJ or Max.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea rich list on 11:49 - Jul 26 with 5884 viewsMrSwerve

Swansea rich list on 11:18 - Jul 26 by Jackfath

I wonder who the most wealthy poster is? My money would be on OJ or Max.

Skippy, surely?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea rich list on 12:25 - Jul 26 with 5848 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff residents and locals are getting fed up of the growing number of beggars on their city centre streets. One was even overheard moaning the public was tight whilst divulging he owned a house and car!!Plus Jehovah's witnesses galore I'm hearing bothering people.
It's not all paved with gold up there!!
Swansea rich list on 12:31 - Jul 26 with 5835 viewsJFSwan

Gower peninsula and Brecon beacons aint too bad
Swansea rich list on 13:30 - Jul 26 with 5778 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea is a shithole.

Its our shithole.

But shithole it is.

"The Guildhall"

Is that in 'the Gower'?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea rich list on 15:54 - Jul 26 with 5677 viewsskippyjack

Swansea rich list on 10:07 - Jul 26 by Jackfath

More evidence of The Gower Jack being "different". Bless him.

It's a 'need' thing.. The bloke is so insecure he needs 'to prove' he lives in the Gower for self gratitude purposes. Plumb.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Swansea rich list on 16:08 - Jul 26 with 5655 viewsskippyjack

Swansea rich list on 11:49 - Jul 26 by MrSwerve

Skippy, surely?

F*cking loaded I am.. I've got so much wealth, it'll make Rockefeller and Rothschild look over their shoulder.

Swansea rich list on 19:45 - Jul 26 with 5497 viewsjack_lord

Swansea rich list on 07:47 - Jul 26 by dickythorpe

Dr.Winston is right. There are wealthy people in our City who are involved in industries/trades that would make a footballers wages look like buttons.

That's right. Some of them possibly in to the hundreds of millions brackets. One guy in Langland has got a glass garage dispalying an amazing collection of cars. Another one id the Mayals is so rich he doesn't now what to do with himself. There are quite a lot of these in the area. I think, outside of London, that there is a larger concentration of wealthy entrepreneurs in part of Swansea than anywhere else in the UK. Footballers are, indeed, paupers in comparison.

If the Sky money keeps snowballing however......

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea rich list on 20:23 - Jul 26 with 5441 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea rich list on 19:45 - Jul 26 by jack_lord

That's right. Some of them possibly in to the hundreds of millions brackets. One guy in Langland has got a glass garage dispalying an amazing collection of cars. Another one id the Mayals is so rich he doesn't now what to do with himself. There are quite a lot of these in the area. I think, outside of London, that there is a larger concentration of wealthy entrepreneurs in part of Swansea than anywhere else in the UK. Footballers are, indeed, paupers in comparison.

If the Sky money keeps snowballing however......

The people who own the flat above us met up with someone and to cut a long story short got to see their classic car collection and awesome train set. The pictures were unreal

Swansea rich list on 21:19 - Jul 26 with 5373 viewsNogginthenog

A glass garage! How does he know it is still there in the morning?. Fair play i love the qoute hes got so much money he doesnt know what to do with himself. Lmfao
Swansea rich list on 22:56 - Jul 26 with 5270 viewsjack_lord

Swansea rich list on 20:23 - Jul 26 by waynekerr55

The people who own the flat above us met up with someone and to cut a long story short got to see their classic car collection and awesome train set. The pictures were unreal

He sold his engineering business for many many millions and bought it back for a song.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea rich list on 23:53 - Jul 26 with 5233 viewsbuilthjack

A local family to me own most of the land in Fforestfach, most of the factories, warehouses, and retail park are built on that land. They have a cracking mansion too.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 6:27]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea rich list on 01:00 - Jul 27 with 5203 viewsRogerstone

Swansea rich list on 22:56 - Jul 26 by jack_lord

He sold his engineering business for many many millions and bought it back for a song.

With the initials LR?

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Swansea rich list on 06:31 - Jul 27 with 5154 viewsDr_Winston

There was another guy who died a few years ago. Nondescript bloke, lived in an ordinary house and drove a bog standard car. Turned out he owned about 200 houses around South Wales.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea rich list on 07:41 - Jul 27 with 5128 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea rich list on 22:56 - Jul 26 by jack_lord

Not to my knowledge. The family sell products that are very well engineered though

Swansea rich list on 10:14 - Jul 27 with 5066 viewsLeonisGod

It's very hard to argue that Swansea (the City itself, not Gower) isn't a dump. Simply because just by walking through it it's obvious it's a dump. We have huge potential here given the natural location on the beach, but boy does it need some work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024