Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew / Bony Swap?? 09:54 - Jul 26 with 2471 viewsdna

http://mancitysquare.com/2016/07/26/city-transfer-watch-ayew-for-bony-swap/
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 09:55 - Jul 26 with 2457 viewsUplandsJack

No thanks....
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 09:57 - Jul 26 with 2442 viewsSenhin

And money from their end as well I hope?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 09:58 - Jul 26 with 2433 viewspencoedjack

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 09:55 - Jul 26 by UplandsJack

No thanks....

Agree but can see it happening
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:01 - Jul 26 with 2401 viewsshandyjack

Bony plus £10/15m please

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:12 - Jul 26 with 2329 viewsjasper_T

Swap deals almost never happen. Bored journos seem to love making them up.
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:30 - Jul 26 with 2213 viewsPegojack

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:12 - Jul 26 by jasper_T

And when we get involved, we end up in court.....
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:32 - Jul 26 with 2202 viewsLoyal

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:12 - Jul 26 by jasper_T

We tried it once with Vorm and it all ended up in court. No thanks 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:44 - Jul 26 with 2130 viewsTom1912

I'm of the view we should be looking to keep Ayew but if Ayew for Bony was on the table, I'd take that.

But as people say, swap deals rarely happen.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:58 - Jul 26 with 2063 viewsJango

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:44 - Jul 26 by Tom1912

I'm of the view we should be looking to keep Ayew but if Ayew for Bony was on the table, I'd take that.

So we're no better off really. Get a top player in and let a top player go meaning we're in the same boat. If they don't want bony we'll take him tho. No way is Ayew getting in that man city team, as much as I like him.
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 11:07 - Jul 26 with 1997 viewsdonkonky

If Ayew wants out and we can get Bony in then it's a good deal. Bony plus a good back up forward would give us a bit more presence up front.
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 11:23 - Jul 26 with 1918 viewsTom1912

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:58 - Jul 26 by Jango

So we're no better off really. Get a top player in and let a top player go meaning we're in the same boat. If they don't want bony we'll take him tho. No way is Ayew getting in that man city team, as much as I like him.

Well yes we would. Our team desperately needs a striker like Bony. We'd be getting in a top player that fits our current needs and letting a player go that I think we may struggle to get the best out of position wise next season.
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 11:42 - Jul 26 with 1850 viewsThornburyswan

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 10:44 - Jul 26 by Tom1912

This - that said Bony for Ayew & then Chandli in would make us a lot more goal focused.
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 20:40 - Jul 26 with 1441 viewskarnataka

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 11:07 - Jul 26 by donkonky

If Ayew wants out and we can get Bony in then it's a good deal. Bony plus a good back up forward would give us a bit more presence up front.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, if Ayew wants out is the crux. If we are destined to lose Ayew, then Bony in would be a decent move.
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 20:50 - Jul 26 with 1373 viewsmonmouth

This hasn't a cat's chance has it? Why on earth would Guardiola's Man City want Andre Ayew? He's not British, the last two they've had from us have been utter duds and they've already been busy buying up better players.

Then again, they did buy Navas I suppose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 20:53 - Jul 26 with 1344 viewsAngelRangelQS

Pointless deal from our perspective. Ayew scored 12 goals last season. We need to keep him and Gylfi and add a couple of others.

Maybe we could swap Dyer and Montero for Bony
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 20:58 - Jul 26 with 1300 viewsmonmouth

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 20:53 - Jul 26 by AngelRangelQS

Pointless deal from our perspective. Ayew scored 12 goals last season. We need to keep him and Gylfi and add a couple of others.

Maybe we could swap Dyer and Montero for Bony

Don't we still have an outstanding French left back on the books? Everyone was thrilled with splashing out on him early last year and Sagne's not getting any younger. They solve our problem, and they solve ours. Fair and square all round.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 21:22 - Jul 26 with 1184 viewsjack247

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 20:50 - Jul 26 by monmouth

This hasn't a cat's chance has it? Why on earth would Guardiola's Man City want Andre Ayew? He's not British, the last two they've had from us have been utter duds and they've already been busy buying up better players.

Then again, they did buy Navas I suppose.

This is about right. Ayew isn't getting anywhere near City's first team. They aren't going to swap a player they don't want for another player they don't want.

And yes, as people have already said, the tabloids love a swap deal. They invariably don't happen though.
Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 21:29 - Jul 26 with 1130 viewsJango

Ayew / Bony Swap?? on 11:23 - Jul 26 by Tom1912

Well yes we would. Our team desperately needs a striker like Bony. We'd be getting in a top player that fits our current needs and letting a player go that I think we may struggle to get the best out of position wise next season.

So rather than add to what we've got and move forward as a club we should just replace a goal scorer for another goal scorer and be just as weak as a squad. This is the reason we're in the situation we currently find ourselves in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024