Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swindon away Wednesday 10:34 - Jul 26 with 14902 viewsLoyal

Anyone going to this, I'm thinking of it as we are in Oxford.
Swindon expecting over 700 Jacks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swindon away Wednesday on 15:19 - Jul 26 with 2768 viewsstid

Swindon away Wednesday on 10:45 - Jul 26 by JackFish

Only 20 minutes from my office so might as well check it out. Anyone remember the last time we played there when Tom Butler scored on 90 mins then O'Leary gave away a pen right at the end?

I was there..Bullet from Butler and as for the pen I still to this day don't see how he gave that
Swindon away Wednesday on 15:22 - Jul 26 with 2762 viewsLoyal

More chance of 700 plus there on Wednesday than 500 in Scotland for the u/23 for sure.
Nearly 1,200 there Saturday for a game most were saying a few hundred, ffs jacks - positivity ! We are bigger and better supported now than ever. My mate bumped in to ten young lads from Oxford, Abingdon and Gloucester on Saturday, all travelling as a group, all in their teens and all English.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 15:24]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swindon away Wednesday on 15:38 - Jul 26 with 2735 viewsastonian_the_jack

Fabs is back in training so at least thats one we can expect tomorrow
Swindon away Wednesday on 17:07 - Jul 26 with 2671 viewsWantagejack

Going with a neighbour who supports Swindon. May not be a great game but for £5 seems a good opportunity to support the team.
Swindon away Wednesday on 17:19 - Jul 26 with 2659 viewskarnataka

Yeah, think I'll pop along to this one, not got anything else planned and not too far a drive for me either, just over an hour I reckon.
Swindon away Wednesday on 17:22 - Jul 26 with 2656 viewsWatchman

Swindon away Wednesday on 14:13 - Jul 26 by banshee_72

SHOPPING!!

Outlet Village

Do not have the food in the Italian restaurant opposite

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Swindon away Wednesday on 17:37 - Jul 26 with 2633 viewsJethroJack

Swindon away Wednesday on 12:45 - Jul 26 by morningstar

I think it's a safe bet to say that if the Don Rogers and Stratton Stands are showing red (full). What it actually means is that they will not be open for this game rather than being 'sold out'.

You may well be right...but that might suggest that the crowd will comprise of only us Jacks! 😝
Swindon away Wednesday on 12:14 - Jul 27 with 2407 viewsmorningstar

Swindon away Wednesday on 17:37 - Jul 26 by JethroJack

You may well be right...but that might suggest that the crowd will comprise of only us Jacks! 😝

Do you remember posting this? "Home tickets available in North Stand & Town end."

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Swindon away Wednesday on 14:47 - Jul 27 with 2316 viewsskippyjack

Swindon away Wednesday on 10:45 - Jul 26 by JackFish

Only 20 minutes from my office so might as well check it out. Anyone remember the last time we played there when Tom Butler scored on 90 mins then O'Leary gave away a pen right at the end?

Yep.. it's not the first time O'Leary gave away a pen on the 90th to cost us..

It's a mystery how he conned the club out of 15 years of wages.. and 3 years as a coach.

One of the most baffling decisions the previous shareholders have made..

I still think one of the board members had a gay affair with him.. it's the only reasonable explanation of his 18 year association.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swindon away Wednesday on 17:07 - Jul 27 with 2199 viewsWantagejack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/preview-swindon-town-v-swans-320

Montero should make an appearance but Fab, Ki, Ash, Taylor and Siggurdson not back till next week.
Swindon away Wednesday on 17:14 - Jul 27 with 2174 viewsfbreath

Is this game likely to be broadcast on the wireless in Swansea.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Swindon away Wednesday on 18:28 - Jul 27 with 2113 viewstaffpunk

Swindon away Wednesday on 15:22 - Jul 26 by Loyal

More chance of 700 plus there on Wednesday than 500 in Scotland for the u/23 for sure.
Nearly 1,200 there Saturday for a game most were saying a few hundred, ffs jacks - positivity ! We are bigger and better supported now than ever. My mate bumped in to ten young lads from Oxford, Abingdon and Gloucester on Saturday, all travelling as a group, all in their teens and all English.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 15:24]

Good away support fair play, though I think your last sentence is quite sad. Those young lads should be supporting teams in the areas they live, I guess I'm old fashioned in that way?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Swindon away Wednesday on 18:32 - Jul 27 with 2100 viewsmonmouth

I was just going to say that I might pop along and then I realised that Wednesday is today. Bugger. Nice evening too. Now I'm left with Coronation Street and an Ovaltine.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swindon away Wednesday on 19:08 - Jul 27 with 2000 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swindon away Wednesday on 19:09 - Jul 27 with 1995 viewsforkbeard

Brendan's son playing for Swindon as well.
Swindon away Wednesday on 19:36 - Jul 27 with 1728 viewsGriffting

Not sure why Tremmel is playing so much, surely should be looking to offload him? Weaker team starting this time round, let's see what the lads can do.
Swindon away Wednesday on 19:36 - Jul 27 with 1727 viewsGlyn1

Swindon away Wednesday on 19:08 - Jul 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Tremmel?

OK, I give up - why?

EDIT: I see that Griffting was ahead of me by a matter of seconds.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 19:38]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swindon away Wednesday on 19:39 - Jul 27 with 1701 viewsAngelRangelQS

Has that Aussie bloke arrived yet?
Swindon away Wednesday on 19:39 - Jul 27 with 1701 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

seriously tremmel

what the f'ck is going on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swindon away Wednesday on 19:40 - Jul 27 with 1694 viewsGriffting

Swindon away Wednesday on 19:36 - Jul 27 by Glyn1

Tremmel?

OK, I give up - why?

EDIT: I see that Griffting was ahead of me by a matter of seconds.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 19:38]

Yeah I don't understand either mate. Where is the new guy? Seems to have signed and disappeared.
Swindon away Wednesday on 19:52 - Jul 27 with 1591 viewsMorganator100

Wouldn't the new guy require a work permit coming from Oz before he could play for us ?

Fab has only just returned from Euros, and Nordfelt has played in every pre season friendly.

I see no issue in playing the big German to give him a break.

I'm more interested in seeing how Fernandez and van der Hoon get on as a partnership and how the youngsters Fulton, Gorre, McBurnie, Roberts and Rodon will play.
Swindon away Wednesday on 20:01 - Jul 27 with 1503 viewslonglostjack

Swindon away Wednesday on 18:28 - Jul 27 by taffpunk

Good away support fair play, though I think your last sentence is quite sad. Those young lads should be supporting teams in the areas they live, I guess I'm old fashioned in that way?

Don't knock em - maybe they do both - and they can hardly be described as glory hunters

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swindon away Wednesday on 20:11 - Jul 27 with 1410 viewsChief

Swindon away Wednesday on 19:52 - Jul 27 by Morganator100

Wouldn't the new guy require a work permit coming from Oz before he could play for us ?

Fab has only just returned from Euros, and Nordfelt has played in every pre season friendly.

I'm more interested in seeing how Fernandez and van der Hoon get on as a partnership and how the youngsters Fulton, Gorre, McBurnie, Roberts and Rodon will play.

I like Tremmel, underrated and a good servant, but surely it would be more beneficial seeing Vickers or Zabrat. These aren't kids anymore.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swindon away Wednesday on 20:12 - Jul 27 with 1403 viewsdobjack2

Swindon away Wednesday on 19:52 - Jul 27 by Morganator100

Italian passport?
Swindon away Wednesday on 20:12 - Jul 27 with 1398 viewsAl_Bundy

Who's Rodon?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024