Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More ISIS cowardly attacks 11:51 - Jul 26 with 6502 viewsLoyal

Attaching a church in Normandy and stabbing people, vicar dead.
No matter how hard you try things like this can't be stopped, we are all about to pay a high price for immigration.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 11:51]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:02 - Jul 26 with 1725 viewstrefelinjack

how someone believes in god is beyond me. With regards to any religion and especially islam is that if you read their holy books then you will know they are bollox
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:10 - Jul 26 with 1711 viewstherealme

One of them was jailed for attempting to travel to Syria to link up with daesh. Should have been poisoned to death there and then. They released him!! A nut job is a nut job!

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:39 - Jul 26 with 1681 viewsLohengrin

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:39 - Jul 26 by dailew

I wonder how the Islamapologists will try and downplay this one?

1) Don't know all the details yet.
2) Obviously mental health issues.
3) Not real Muslims.
4) Bullied at school.
5) Most Musilims are peaceful.
6) More dangerous driving to the airport.
7) Blame the victims.
8) Nothing we can do about it.
9) Blame the messenger.
10) It's the fault of westerners for attacking the ME.

You takes your pick.

They seem to direct more ire at the messengers nowadays than the people carrying out these atrocities.

Shouldn't be too harsh on them. It's the second stage of the grieving process for the loss of their Multicultural We Can All Live Happily Together La La World. They've passed the Denial stage and are now in the Anger stage.

Amber Rudd has already stated what the increasingly desperate establishment here will do, Dai. Under this new Orwellian "hate crime" crackdown posts like yours could be taken down in evidence and used against you.

The multicult is whirling down the sh!tter but the architects of the calamity aren't going to go quietly.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 16:53 - Jul 26 with 1546 viewsDevz00

I heard on the radio earlier that both of these men were known to French authorities and on the French terror list.

One of them was electronically tagged but they are allowed free time to do as they wish during a specific time in the evenings in which the man with the tag could roam around the town freely. During this time he went to the church.

It was also reported that both men had tried to enter Syria through Turkey in the past which is why they were on a watch list. The church that they targeted was on a list that members of ISIS had released and told them to attack.

So the fact that they are known to authorities, one was tagged and they had a list of churches that they knew ISIS were targeting...surely someone isn't doing their job properly?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 17:26 - Jul 26 with 1506 viewsFlashberryjack

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:28 - Jul 26 by WarwickHunt

But most terrorists are muslims...

Is that a fact ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 18:02 - Jul 26 with 1461 viewsTummer_from_Texas

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:25 - Jul 26 by BLAZE

I'd like to think I'm a fairly balanced person; I don't subscribe to all this far left / far right bullsh*t - there's c*nts on both sides - but I'm getting f*cking sick to the back teeth of the BBCs increasingly desperate attempts to separate these attacks from Islam. If I'm missing the true reason for this, feel free to correct me, but they've even gone to the lengths of calling the Munich gunman by his middle name, David, rather than his actual name which was Ali Sonboly, presumably in an attempt to make him sound more Western!? They're the only media source I've seen calling him David, it's odd
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 13:28]

BBC and CNN are two peas in a pod.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:36 - Jul 26 with 1329 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 16:53 - Jul 26 by Devz00

I heard on the radio earlier that both of these men were known to French authorities and on the French terror list.

One of them was electronically tagged but they are allowed free time to do as they wish during a specific time in the evenings in which the man with the tag could roam around the town freely. During this time he went to the church.

It was also reported that both men had tried to enter Syria through Turkey in the past which is why they were on a watch list. The church that they targeted was on a list that members of ISIS had released and told them to attack.

So the fact that they are known to authorities, one was tagged and they had a list of churches that they knew ISIS were targeting...surely someone isn't doing their job properly?

I've never quite understood why those identified as seeking to leave to join IS in Syria are prevented from doing so, thereby keeping them within our communities.

What could possibly go wrong...?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:41 - Jul 26 with 1311 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:36 - Jul 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I've never quite understood why those identified as seeking to leave to join IS in Syria are prevented from doing so, thereby keeping them within our communities.

You have to wonder if that would work. I mean of all those who went out to Syria for Jihad how many of them have mixed in with the refugees coming the other way?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:47 - Jul 26 with 1295 viewsDr_Winston

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:25 - Jul 26 by BLAZE

I'd like to think I'm a fairly balanced person; I don't subscribe to all this far left / far right bullsh*t - there's c*nts on both sides - but I'm getting f*cking sick to the back teeth of the BBCs increasingly desperate attempts to separate these attacks from Islam. If I'm missing the true reason for this, feel free to correct me, but they've even gone to the lengths of calling the Munich gunman by his middle name, David, rather than his actual name which was Ali Sonboly, presumably in an attempt to make him sound more Western!? They're the only media source I've seen calling him David, it's odd
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 13:28]

They're having great difficulty dropping the preferred "so called Islamic State" nonsense too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:57 - Jul 26 with 1274 viewsattila_the_hun

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:44 - Jul 26 by CountyJim

This is shocking i was at Mass with my Dad at the same time in Newport

RIP Father Jacques Hamel

RIP Father Hamel

"I'm Free"

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 22:33 - Jul 26 with 1230 viewsGroo

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:36 - Jul 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Should secretly attach tracking devices to them and then give them a week and bomb the F out of the location where they are at.

Groo does what Groo does best

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 22:51 - Jul 26 with 1183 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 22:33 - Jul 26 by Groo

Should secretly attach tracking devices to them and then give them a week and bomb the F out of the location where they are at.

More talk of shoulder to shoulder against terrorism, this time from Teresa May. I'm beginning to understand what horrible Katie Hopkins was saying in the paper after the nice attacks. She's right too. How many more meaningless statements are politicians going to utter whilst doing nothing?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 23:29 - Jul 26 with 1144 viewsadamswan

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 22:51 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

More talk of shoulder to shoulder against terrorism, this time from Teresa May. I'm beginning to understand what horrible Katie Hopkins was saying in the paper after the nice attacks. She's right too. How many more meaningless statements are politicians going to utter whilst doing nothing?

A huge amount of what she says is correct, and reasonable, but we have been brain washed to be apologists, this whole "you can't say that" attitude, when in fact, we all should be saying that.

An example would be Charlie Hebdo, after the attacks, swathes and swathes of middle class, white non-islamic people jumped to sympathise with muslims offended by the cartoons. The irony being, those same people who sympathise are abandoning liberal muslims, gay muslims, feminist muslims who weren't particularly outraged or are willing to accept such things while living in a democracy. In our own determination to not offend anyone, we have given the voice to extremists, on both sides.

I hope Guardian readers are happy.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 23:39 - Jul 26 with 1132 viewsGroo

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 23:29 - Jul 26 by adamswan

A huge amount of what she says is correct, and reasonable, but we have been brain washed to be apologists, this whole "you can't say that" attitude, when in fact, we all should be saying that.

An example would be Charlie Hebdo, after the attacks, swathes and swathes of middle class, white non-islamic people jumped to sympathise with muslims offended by the cartoons. The irony being, those same people who sympathise are abandoning liberal muslims, gay muslims, feminist muslims who weren't particularly outraged or are willing to accept such things while living in a democracy. In our own determination to not offend anyone, we have given the voice to extremists, on both sides.

I hope Guardian readers are happy.

this guy foresaw it all, non-integration and violence, no-one believed him, they said he was a racist.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.

Groo does what Groo does best

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 23:42 - Jul 26 with 1128 viewsLoyal

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:55 - Jul 26 by Flashberryjack

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

My op clearly states ISIS.

But let's not offend anyone eh ?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 23:48]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 23:50 - Jul 26 with 1059 viewsdailew

Read and weep.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/how-angela-merkels-open-door-immigration-pol

"How Angela Merkel’s open-door immigration policy protects Germany from terrorism in the long-run"

Fück my eyes.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 00:09 - Jul 27 with 1041 viewsWarwickHunt

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 17:26 - Jul 26 by Flashberryjack

Is that a fact ?

It's close enough.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:37 - Jul 27 with 918 viewsKerouac

Another 44 dead...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36902604

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:41 - Jul 27 with 917 viewsLeonisGod

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:33 - Jul 26 by DafyddHuw

Being reported that they shouted "Daesh" as he was killed.

But Daesh is a derogatory term for ISIS, so the reports that they're Muslim fanatics may be wide of the mark, because they'd be unlikely to use that term if they were jihadists.

Or not.

I don't think it's derogatory. I read somewhere that it's a common, but wrong western view. Daesh apparently is literally the anagram of ISIS but in Arabic.

edit - found the article - https://www.freewordcentre.com/explore/daesh-isis-media-alice-guthrie

"So what does Daesh really mean? Well, D.A.E.SH is a transliteration of the Arabic acronym formed of the same words that make up I.S.I.S in English: ‘Islamic State in Iraq and Syria’, or ‘لدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام’ (‘al-dowla al-islaamiyya fii-il-i’raaq wa-ash-shaam’). That’s the full name chosen by the organisation, and — when used in full — it’s definitely how they want to be referred to."

No idea if true or not mind.

edit 2 - sorry just seen it's a ferdy above.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 11:46]
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:43 - Jul 27 with 913 viewsLeonisGod

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:37 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

Another 44 dead...

Assad's got a lot to answer for, that's for sure
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:47 - Jul 27 with 906 viewsLord_Bony

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:37 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

Another 44 dead...

Really dont know how we can put a stop to ISIS.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:49 - Jul 27 with 898 viewsLord_Bony

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:43 - Jul 27 by LeonisGod

Assad's got a lot to answer for, that's for sure

What the hell has that got to do with Assad? He and the Russians have recently given ISIS a pasting.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:55 - Jul 27 with 889 viewsLeonisGod

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:01 - Jul 26 by Groo

The problem with overthrowing Saddam Hussein was they had no plan of what to do after, at the time I remember feeling it was good to remove the man who was a monster, who couldn't feel emotions seeing photographs of the dead children in the streets after he gassed Kurdish towns.

A lot of people though think its OK when bad things happen elsewhere as long as its not here, as long as its elsewhere its all right to pull people from the street and torture them, its all right to violently suppress minorities.

Its not our business see.

To me, we are feeling the the wrath of trying to do the right thing.

Islam is not the religion of peace, it was born in violence and makes no secret that its aim is to wipe out non-believers.

I think our lack of action on Syria is more to do with the political fallout from Iraq, rather than it not being our business. Parliament refused to act largely because we'd f*cked up in Iraq and it was seen as a political hot potato. Although Putin's involvement being Assad would have given pause for thought too no doubt.

To not act in Syria to prevent the situation developing was bad enough, but to then not offer adequate support to the civilians who are literally being starved out of their towns is a shocking dereliction of duty by all involved. Iraq and Syria are completely different situations, and the f*ck ups for one shouldn't have been used to excuse lack of response for the other.

Jo Cox had it right - http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/06/8-reasons-why-syrians-will

No monotheistic religion is peaceful.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:57 - Jul 27 with 887 viewsLeonisGod

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:49 - Jul 27 by Lord_Bony

What the hell has that got to do with Assad? He and the Russians have recently given ISIS a pasting.

Assad vicious rein helped created the environment that has lead to this.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:58 - Jul 27 with 885 viewsLord_Bony

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:57 - Jul 27 by LeonisGod

Assad vicious rein helped created the environment that has lead to this.

Assad did not create ISIS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024