Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More ISIS cowardly attacks 11:51 - Jul 26 with 6486 viewsLoyal

Attaching a church in Normandy and stabbing people, vicar dead.
No matter how hard you try things like this can't be stopped, we are all about to pay a high price for immigration.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 11:51]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:11 - Jul 27 with 1325 viewsKerouac

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:47 - Jul 27 by Lord_Bony

Really dont know how we can put a stop to ISIS.

In the Middle East or here?

In the Middle East they are getting their arses handed to them by the Iraqis, the Kurds and Assad's forces.
Our air support is ensuring that the other forces have the upper hand.

"ISIS" will never go away though, they are just an expression of Islam.

Here,
We need to get hold of anyone ever connected to Jihadi groups and deport them/bang them up/execute them.
Then we need to make it clear to Muslims in this country that the only acceptable version of Islam here is a British version (if that means upsetting some other religions in the process by curtailing their special treatment as well, so be it)....cut off money from Saudi Arabia and the like, ban preachers from that part of the world, shut down television channels that put out extremist ideology etc.
In short, get a grip of the religion.
Any Muslim that doesn't like it can emigrate. There are plenty of Islamic states to choose from.

In Islamic countries non-Muslims are sometimes prohibited from holy sites, Christians are prevented from opening new churches, religious minorities have long ago been driven out...they need to understand that practising their religion here is a privilege not a right, and the privilege comes with strings attached.
We also need to adapt our immigration policy. I suggest that we put quotas in place on the percentage of immigrants from religious backgrounds...

...how that would work would be something like 15% of immigrants p.a. can be Muslim,
15% Hindu, 15% Sikh, 15% Jewish etc. (percentages adjusted to suit)...and then we put the message out in Pakistan that Britain would welcome the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (a persecuted sect who believe in peace, love and understanding) with open arms.

If Europe adopted this we could exclude the nutters and minimise the risks at home.
If they keep coming sink the fukking boats.
If an Islamic state has a problem with that isolate them and put sanctions in.
If an Islamic state wants to make a military attack, fukking annihilate them...we have the weapons. War is war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:15 - Jul 27 with 1311 viewsLeonisGod

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:58 - Jul 27 by Lord_Bony

Assad did not create ISIS.

Of course he didn't. His brutal regime helped to create the environment in which organisations like ISIS can flourish. In the same way indiscriminate western bombing just makes it easier for ISIS to recruit.

He's not ultimately responsible as this is more sectarian b0llox that goes back decades. But his (building on his father's) repression of their people lead to the current civil war.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:23 - Jul 27 with 1295 viewsLord_Bony

My view is these Arab countries need some kind of brutal dictator to rule...otherwise there is so much tribalism and in fighting it does nt work. Thats how its been for centuries.

Syria enjoyed a good standard for most people there until the West stepped in and started stoking up the fires ...just hell bent on regime change. To have gone in with the Yanks and invade Syria would have been carnage on a huge scale...luckily parliament voted against it in 2013.

Bottom line...we should keep the feck out of these places ....the whole middle east would be more stable as a result and millions of lives saved.

Oh yeah and we would nt have refugees flocking to Europe from Syria filled with hatred.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:49 - Jul 27 with 1268 viewsLeonisGod

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:23 - Jul 27 by Lord_Bony

My view is these Arab countries need some kind of brutal dictator to rule...otherwise there is so much tribalism and in fighting it does nt work. Thats how its been for centuries.

Syria enjoyed a good standard for most people there until the West stepped in and started stoking up the fires ...just hell bent on regime change. To have gone in with the Yanks and invade Syria would have been carnage on a huge scale...luckily parliament voted against it in 2013.

Bottom line...we should keep the feck out of these places ....the whole middle east would be more stable as a result and millions of lives saved.

Oh yeah and we would nt have refugees flocking to Europe from Syria filled with hatred.

Syria was in a mess before the current civil war started and the West got involved (in the current civil war - the west has stoked the fires plenty in the past obviously - French divide and rule policies in the early 20th Century may well be the reason for all this shit in the first place, but my historical knowledge is a tad lacking ).

So, today I'm not sure whether us being there or not in Syria's case makes much difference as the Alawites and Sunnis there have been going at each other hammer and tongues for ages.

This is what his dad did to Hama in 1982, killing somewhere between 10,000 and 40,000 of his own citizens.

So I don't believe a brutal dictator-type is the solution. It doesn't seem to have worked with Asad Snr and Asad Jnr. Although I don't know what the answer is. It's a complete mess.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:54 - Jul 27 with 1261 viewsdailew

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:11 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

In the Middle East or here?

In the Middle East they are getting their arses handed to them by the Iraqis, the Kurds and Assad's forces.
Our air support is ensuring that the other forces have the upper hand.

"ISIS" will never go away though, they are just an expression of Islam.

Here,
We need to get hold of anyone ever connected to Jihadi groups and deport them/bang them up/execute them.
Then we need to make it clear to Muslims in this country that the only acceptable version of Islam here is a British version (if that means upsetting some other religions in the process by curtailing their special treatment as well, so be it)....cut off money from Saudi Arabia and the like, ban preachers from that part of the world, shut down television channels that put out extremist ideology etc.
In short, get a grip of the religion.
Any Muslim that doesn't like it can emigrate. There are plenty of Islamic states to choose from.

In Islamic countries non-Muslims are sometimes prohibited from holy sites, Christians are prevented from opening new churches, religious minorities have long ago been driven out...they need to understand that practising their religion here is a privilege not a right, and the privilege comes with strings attached.
We also need to adapt our immigration policy. I suggest that we put quotas in place on the percentage of immigrants from religious backgrounds...

...how that would work would be something like 15% of immigrants p.a. can be Muslim,
15% Hindu, 15% Sikh, 15% Jewish etc. (percentages adjusted to suit)...and then we put the message out in Pakistan that Britain would welcome the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (a persecuted sect who believe in peace, love and understanding) with open arms.

If Europe adopted this we could exclude the nutters and minimise the risks at home.
If they keep coming sink the fukking boats.
If an Islamic state has a problem with that isolate them and put sanctions in.
If an Islamic state wants to make a military attack, fukking annihilate them...we have the weapons. War is war.

Lots of killing involved there.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:56 - Jul 27 with 1256 viewsLord_Bony

What happened in Syria over 30 years ago should be no concern of ours today.

Our interfering actually causes more death and suffering ...and more terrorists.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:00 - Jul 27 with 1252 viewsLeonisGod

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:54 - Jul 27 by dailew

Lots of killing involved there.

Although he does make some sensible comment about getting the message across in the muslim community that the more extreme elements are not welcome. Although the same goes for fruit loops of any religious denomination. There's no place for the sectarian cr*p that has plagued us for years. The last thing we want to do is import more sectarian crap from the muslims; the christians are bad enough.

But the outright killing and blanket bans of stuff obviously would never get the green light here, thankfully.

Re-evaluating our relationship with Saudi wouldn't be a bad thing to do either.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:32 - Jul 27 with 1218 viewsGroo

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:58 - Jul 27 by Lord_Bony

Assad did not create ISIS.

No but Assad's reign caused the rebelion, ISIS moved in after the civil war started filling the void.

The rebels were actually fighting both Assad and ISIS, Putin calls them all ISIS and attacks all non Assad forces.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:38 - Jul 27 with 1210 viewsGroo

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:23 - Jul 27 by Lord_Bony

This is OK then!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/march/16/newsid_4304000/4304853

We should keep out and allow this type of thing to happen.

It's not here, so its OK.

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:45 - Jul 27 with 1200 viewsGroo

Don't forget, the artificial boundaries that created the Countries that make up the middle east was the work in main of Britain, after the first world war.

The arab people were mainly tribal who migrated until the boundaries and Countries were created.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25299553

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:46 - Jul 27 with 1197 viewsLohengrin

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:00 - Jul 27 by LeonisGod

Although he does make some sensible comment about getting the message across in the muslim community that the more extreme elements are not welcome. Although the same goes for fruit loops of any religious denomination. There's no place for the sectarian cr*p that has plagued us for years. The last thing we want to do is import more sectarian crap from the muslims; the christians are bad enough.

But the outright killing and blanket bans of stuff obviously would never get the green light here, thankfully.

Re-evaluating our relationship with Saudi wouldn't be a bad thing to do either.

What "sectarian cr*p that has plagued us for years?"

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:56 - Jul 27 with 1184 viewsGroo

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:46 - Jul 27 by Lohengrin

What "sectarian cr*p that has plagued us for years?"

I believe from Henry VIII time.

The English civil war was part caused by the mistrust of King Charles's French wife.

William came from Holland to be King and hated the catholics and fought his rival, the deposed catholic king James II, for the throne in Ireland against catholic troops.

etc etc

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:03 - Jul 27 with 1165 viewsKerouac

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:45 - Jul 27 by Groo

Don't forget, the artificial boundaries that created the Countries that make up the middle east was the work in main of Britain, after the first world war.

The arab people were mainly tribal who migrated until the boundaries and Countries were created.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25299553

Also don't forget that this is what the Arab rulers of the region wanted. They fought against the Ottoman empire (the Turks) with our assistance and the deal was that they would have their own states after the war (WWI).
The British and the French drew up the maps and divided the region in 2 in terms of spheres of influence.
Each state created had a royal family, each royal family could trace their descendancy from the line of Muhammed.
We (the West) wanted to gain access to the oil for our oil companies (setting up the industry, training locals etc.) and the Arabs wanted independence from the Turks.
They each chose their flags, anthems, capitals, form of government, constitutions etc. and have had trillions of petro-dollars poured into the region ever since...making the Arabs rich beyond their wildest dreams.

The fact that their governments are despotic and corrupt, the fact that they haven't used their petro-dollars to grow enough industry to support an exploding population, the fact they haven't educated the general populace to a good enough level, the fact that they have a massive problem with religion (which is seemingly unable to be reformed) the fact that women are treated so badly, the fact that their societies are intolerant of non-Muslims, the fact that there has been constant war ever since...
...is their fault, and their fault alone.

Boundaries/borders can be altered...people can be given autonomy.
If the problem that is causing so much misery is the decisions that some English and French civil servants made 90 odd years ago...they have it within their power to put it right.
In reality that is not the problem. Islam is the problem.

(apologies if my argument is forceful, not trying to argue with you Groo...just putting forward my point of view)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:06 - Jul 27 with 1160 viewsGroo

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:03 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

Also don't forget that this is what the Arab rulers of the region wanted. They fought against the Ottoman empire (the Turks) with our assistance and the deal was that they would have their own states after the war (WWI).
The British and the French drew up the maps and divided the region in 2 in terms of spheres of influence.
Each state created had a royal family, each royal family could trace their descendancy from the line of Muhammed.
We (the West) wanted to gain access to the oil for our oil companies (setting up the industry, training locals etc.) and the Arabs wanted independence from the Turks.
They each chose their flags, anthems, capitals, form of government, constitutions etc. and have had trillions of petro-dollars poured into the region ever since...making the Arabs rich beyond their wildest dreams.

The fact that their governments are despotic and corrupt, the fact that they haven't used their petro-dollars to grow enough industry to support an exploding population, the fact they haven't educated the general populace to a good enough level, the fact that they have a massive problem with religion (which is seemingly unable to be reformed) the fact that women are treated so badly, the fact that their societies are intolerant of non-Muslims, the fact that there has been constant war ever since...
...is their fault, and their fault alone.

Boundaries/borders can be altered...people can be given autonomy.
If the problem that is causing so much misery is the decisions that some English and French civil servants made 90 odd years ago...they have it within their power to put it right.
In reality that is not the problem. Islam is the problem.

(apologies if my argument is forceful, not trying to argue with you Groo...just putting forward my point of view)

No problem, I agree.

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:40 - Jul 27 with 1113 viewsAl_Bundy

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:39 - Jul 26 by Wingstandwood

Absolutely appalling! To actually think their God would wish for and be happy with unspeakable atrocities and horror like that? And if Allah is so powerful why hasn't he wiped away all 'infidels' with his almighty power?....Must be pretty weak if he has to send out radicalised street criminal and ex-criminal types many whom have been recently released from prison(s)? Talk about low standards/criteria for selection of recruits/recruiting?

I mean?.... I thought religious virtue, divinity and high religious standards would be a must to bestowed the unique honorary status i.e. a 'holy' warrior? Nah I'll enlist 'Abu-Musab Amphetamine-Dealer'........ All low life need apply?

Islam is satanic... Mr Rushty years back got it spot on..

The dark fella downstairs is having a field day with all this ....
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 16:35 - Jul 27 with 1064 viewsHighjack

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:56 - Jul 27 by Groo

I believe from Henry VIII time.

The English civil war was part caused by the mistrust of King Charles's French wife.

William came from Holland to be King and hated the catholics and fought his rival, the deposed catholic king James II, for the throne in Ireland against catholic troops.

etc etc

It's incredible how much death and suffering has happened in the last 600 years, largely because one man wasn't allowed to knob Anne Boleyn without the popes permission.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 17:27 - Jul 27 with 1045 viewsBanosswan

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:49 - Jul 27 by LeonisGod

Syria was in a mess before the current civil war started and the West got involved (in the current civil war - the west has stoked the fires plenty in the past obviously - French divide and rule policies in the early 20th Century may well be the reason for all this shit in the first place, but my historical knowledge is a tad lacking ).

So, today I'm not sure whether us being there or not in Syria's case makes much difference as the Alawites and Sunnis there have been going at each other hammer and tongues for ages.

This is what his dad did to Hama in 1982, killing somewhere between 10,000 and 40,000 of his own citizens.

So I don't believe a brutal dictator-type is the solution. It doesn't seem to have worked with Asad Snr and Asad Jnr. Although I don't know what the answer is. It's a complete mess.

Hammer and tongues? Bit kinky innit?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 18:38 - Jul 27 with 1016 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

we need to get into Saudi Arabia

thats where its all spawned

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 20:20 - Jul 27 with 973 viewsFlashberryjack

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 18:38 - Jul 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's being spawned in our own backyard.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:56 - Jul 28 with 924 viewsLoyal

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 18:38 - Jul 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

And in Kings Heath.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:06 - Aug 8 with 803 viewstrampie

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:44 - Jul 26 by CountyJim

This is shocking i was at Mass with my Dad at the same time in Newport

RIP Father Jacques Hamel

What is Mass Jim ? and why the strange kick off times ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:23 - Aug 8 with 787 viewsLohengrin

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:06 - Aug 8 by trampie

Come on Tramp, you're from western Europe not the dark side of the Moon, mun!
The term itself is derived from the the Latin phrase "Ite missa es" "(to emit, to send out.) It's schoolboy Latin, Tramp. No child of our generation should have trouble deciphering that whether RC or not. Both RC and Anglican Mass is a four part ritual: The Introduction, The Liturgy, The Eucharist and The Reflection.

Have we really fallen that far in Wales that Christian worship needs explanation?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:40 - Aug 8 with 758 viewstrampie

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:23 - Aug 8 by Lohengrin

Come on Tramp, you're from western Europe not the dark side of the Moon, mun!
The term itself is derived from the the Latin phrase "Ite missa es" "(to emit, to send out.) It's schoolboy Latin, Tramp. No child of our generation should have trouble deciphering that whether RC or not. Both RC and Anglican Mass is a four part ritual: The Introduction, The Liturgy, The Eucharist and The Reflection.

Have we really fallen that far in Wales that Christian worship needs explanation?

The Welsh forefathers were pagans, our most recent dabble with Christianity was non-conformism, what's this Anglican Mass thingy when its at home ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:45 - Aug 8 with 751 viewsLohengrin

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:40 - Aug 8 by trampie

The Welsh forefathers were pagans, our most recent dabble with Christianity was non-conformism, what's this Anglican Mass thingy when its at home ?

It's the Anglican ritual of Holy Communion. What do you think it was?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:55 - Aug 8 with 722 viewsWarwickHunt

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 21:06 - Aug 8 by trampie

A dimensionless quantity representing the amount of matter in a particle or object.

Not sure about kick off times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024