Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More ISIS cowardly attacks 11:51 - Jul 26 with 6503 viewsLoyal

Attaching a church in Normandy and stabbing people, vicar dead.
No matter how hard you try things like this can't be stopped, we are all about to pay a high price for immigration.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 11:51]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:55 - Jul 26 with 2828 viewsFlashberryjack

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:00 - Jul 26 with 2820 viewsLord_Bony

Slit the old mans throat before the two kiddnappers were shot dead.

Europe is fkd

The world is fkd

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:08 - Jul 26 with 2798 viewsdickythorpe

It's only time before its going to come here.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:20 - Jul 26 with 2760 viewsWingstandwood

I honestly believe if things continue far-right mentality and popularity that is almost exclusive to a minority of testosterone-high uneducated working class males? Will become the norm for all ages, all backgrounds, all sexes, all classes, white color worker, blue color worker and from all education backgrounds?

Mark my works the far right is going to have a popularity explosion in France and Germany etc? Disagree?

Argus!

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:23 - Jul 26 with 2750 viewsDr_Winston

Priest beheaded according to some reports.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:26 - Jul 26 with 2737 viewsMrSwerve

Source for identity of attacker? Everywhere a saying they haven't identified him yet. Unless the OP knows something we don't...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 2722 viewsWarwickHunt

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 11:55 - Jul 26 by Flashberryjack

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

But most terrorists are muslims...
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 2720 viewsdickythorpe

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:23 - Jul 26 by Dr_Winston

The media should tell us the gruesome truth, just to say his throat was cut isnt enough. We all know it requires to be slit to succeed in a beheading.
Sick to the back teeth now of all this terror and slaughter.

We are fed a lot of BS about the "special forces" foiling terrorism plots.

WHERE THE FECK ARE THEY?????
Login to get fewer ads

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:30 - Jul 26 with 2712 viewsmonmouth

Barbaric c*nts. This is actually the price you pay for invading other countries and creating the whole refugee crisis in the first place. This country (UK) has always required immigration to survive and thrive and will continue to do so. What we don't need are a load of murderous brainwashed w*nkers that we have played a major part in spawning. The genie is well out of the bottle now though.

...and yes, it's a gift for the Le Pens of this world. Bony is right, the world is on a path to total f*cked-dom.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:31 - Jul 26 with 2710 viewsadamswan

If anyone has an interest in the state of islam and the effect it's having worldwide, listen to some talks by Sam Harris, he has also written a book on Islam with an ex-islamist called Maajid Nawaz. It's fascinating and terrifying at the same time. Tenner from Waterstones.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:33 - Jul 26 with 2699 viewsDafyddHuw

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:26 - Jul 26 by MrSwerve

Source for identity of attacker? Everywhere a saying they haven't identified him yet. Unless the OP knows something we don't...

Being reported that they shouted "Daesh" as he was killed.

But Daesh is a derogatory term for ISIS, so the reports that they're Muslim fanatics may be wide of the mark, because they'd be unlikely to use that term if they were jihadists.

Or not.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:39 - Jul 26 with 2672 viewsdailew

I wonder how the Islamapologists will try and downplay this one?

1) Don't know all the details yet.
2) Obviously mental health issues.
3) Not real Muslims.
4) Bullied at school.
5) Most Musilims are peaceful.
6) More dangerous driving to the airport.
7) Blame the victims.
8) Nothing we can do about it.
9) Blame the messenger.
10) It's the fault of westerners for attacking the ME.

You takes your pick.

They seem to direct more ire at the messengers nowadays than the people carrying out these atrocities.

Shouldn't be too harsh on them. It's the second stage of the grieving process for the loss of their Multicultural We Can All Live Happily Together La La World. They've passed the Denial stage and are now in the Anger stage.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:39 - Jul 26 with 2672 viewsWingstandwood

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:23 - Jul 26 by Dr_Winston

Absolutely appalling! To actually think their God would wish for and be happy with unspeakable atrocities and horror like that? And if Allah is so powerful why hasn't he wiped away all 'infidels' with his almighty power?....Must be pretty weak if he has to send out radicalised street criminal and ex-criminal types many whom have been recently released from prison(s)? Talk about low standards/criteria for selection of recruits/recruiting?

I mean?.... I thought religious virtue, divinity and high religious standards would be a must to bestowed the unique honorary status i.e. a 'holy' warrior? Nah I'll enlist 'Abu-Musab Amphetamine-Dealer'........ All low life need apply?

Argus!

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:44 - Jul 26 with 2642 viewsCountyJim

This is shocking i was at Mass with my Dad at the same time in Newport

RIP Father Jacques Hamel
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:46 - Jul 26 with 2636 viewsHighjack

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:30 - Jul 26 by monmouth

Barbaric c*nts. This is actually the price you pay for invading other countries and creating the whole refugee crisis in the first place. This country (UK) has always required immigration to survive and thrive and will continue to do so. What we don't need are a load of murderous brainwashed w*nkers that we have played a major part in spawning. The genie is well out of the bottle now though.

...and yes, it's a gift for the Le Pens of this world. Bony is right, the world is on a path to total f*cked-dom.

Tony Blair has more and more blood on his hands every day, but it's alright because he prayed to God before the invasion and God said it was the right thing to do so who are we to question him?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:46 - Jul 26 with 2633 viewsadamswan

The regressive left have contributed to this current state of affairs too, stifling any discussion that might even remotely possibly offend one single person, the gagging of this discussion regarding islamism that has been required for a long time has been hugely detrimental.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:47 - Jul 26 with 2623 viewsSwanjack10

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:28 - Jul 26 by dickythorpe

The media should tell us the gruesome truth, just to say his throat was cut isnt enough. We all know it requires to be slit to succeed in a beheading.
Sick to the back teeth now of all this terror and slaughter.

We are fed a lot of BS about the "special forces" foiling terrorism plots.

WHERE THE FECK ARE THEY?????

The uk intelligence and special forces are the best in the world, Europe is such an easy target for these wa nkers, we hear all the bad news, I guess carnage 24/7 on isis which is hidden, time to step up gears now tho!!!

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:48 - Jul 26 with 2620 viewsHighjack

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:46 - Jul 26 by adamswan

The regressive left have contributed to this current state of affairs too, stifling any discussion that might even remotely possibly offend one single person, the gagging of this discussion regarding islamism that has been required for a long time has been hugely detrimental.

That was blairs doing n all

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:24 - Jul 26 with 2554 viewsWarwickHunt

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:31 - Jul 26 by adamswan

If anyone has an interest in the state of islam and the effect it's having worldwide, listen to some talks by Sam Harris, he has also written a book on Islam with an ex-islamist called Maajid Nawaz. It's fascinating and terrifying at the same time. Tenner from Waterstones.

The End of Faith by Sam Harris is superb too.

Plenty of Youtube clips where he demolishes religious guff and Islamist butchery.
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:25 - Jul 26 with 2550 viewsDarran

Must be hard as f*ck to have done that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:25 - Jul 26 with 2549 viewsBLAZE

I'd like to think I'm a fairly balanced person; I don't subscribe to all this far left / far right bullsh*t - there's c*nts on both sides - but I'm getting f*cking sick to the back teeth of the BBCs increasingly desperate attempts to separate these attacks from Islam. If I'm missing the true reason for this, feel free to correct me, but they've even gone to the lengths of calling the Munich gunman by his middle name, David, rather than his actual name which was Ali Sonboly, presumably in an attempt to make him sound more Western!? They're the only media source I've seen calling him David, it's odd
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 13:28]
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:36 - Jul 26 with 2519 viewsAnotherJohn

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:33 - Jul 26 by DafyddHuw

Being reported that they shouted "Daesh" as he was killed.

But Daesh is a derogatory term for ISIS, so the reports that they're Muslim fanatics may be wide of the mark, because they'd be unlikely to use that term if they were jihadists.

Or not.

Some liberal left journalists have tried to suggest it is a derogatory term, but this is quite wrong and it is just an acronym for ISIS in Arabic.

"D.A.E.SH is a transliteration of the Arabic acronym formed of the same words that make up I.S.I.S in English: ‘Islamic State in Iraq and Syria’, or ‘لدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام’ (‘al-dowla al-islaamiyya fii-il-i’raaq wa-ash-shaam’)."
More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:37 - Jul 26 with 2517 viewsDyfnant

How many lives would be saved long term if all these on watch lists were rounded up and vanished.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:43 - Jul 26 with 2502 viewsLord_Bony

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 12:46 - Jul 26 by Highjack

Tony Blair has more and more blood on his hands every day, but it's alright because he prayed to God before the invasion and God said it was the right thing to do so who are we to question him?

In fairness it was God who spoke to Tony most days of the week.

After consultation they both decided it was the right thing to go in and unleash hell and war on Iraq.

Its still upset some people over there even to this day.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 14:01 - Jul 26 with 2449 viewsGroo

More ISIS cowardly attacks on 13:43 - Jul 26 by Lord_Bony

In fairness it was God who spoke to Tony most days of the week.

After consultation they both decided it was the right thing to go in and unleash hell and war on Iraq.

Its still upset some people over there even to this day.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The problem with overthrowing Saddam Hussein was they had no plan of what to do after, at the time I remember feeling it was good to remove the man who was a monster, who couldn't feel emotions seeing photographs of the dead children in the streets after he gassed Kurdish towns.

A lot of people though think its OK when bad things happen elsewhere as long as its not here, as long as its elsewhere its all right to pull people from the street and torture them, its all right to violently suppress minorities.

Its not our business see.

To me, we are feeling the the wrath of trying to do the right thing.

Islam is not the religion of peace, it was born in violence and makes no secret that its aim is to wipe out non-believers.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024