Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO 12:56 - Jul 26 with 1633 viewsCWThomas

Hi everyone. I just uploaded all 47 of our goals last season to hopefully cheer everyone up for missing out on Joey!
My first video and I hope to make more like this. Hopefully it won't get copyrighted.

Took me a while to find all the footage and put them together so glad to finally put it out. Cheers.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 13:17 - Jul 26 with 1579 viewsDDCH

Thanks

The first 90 seconds makes Gomis look ace. What happened to him?

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 13:18 - Jul 26 with 1578 viewsCWThomas

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 13:17 - Jul 26 by DDCH

Thanks

I think that question will just simply never be answered. Lol.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 13:35 - Jul 26 with 1540 viewsMillie

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 13:18 - Jul 26 by CWThomas

I think that question will just simply never be answered. Lol.

An on fire Gomis would be one of the best in the country, a can't be arsed Gomis is a waste of space
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 14:02 - Jul 26 with 1494 viewsyescomeon

It does make him look good. Cut the video short and send it to China.

Upthecity!

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 14:08 - Jul 26 with 1480 viewsDafyddHuw

Thanks. Exactly what was needed in these dark times. And I'm not talking terrorists.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 14:08]
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 14:10 - Jul 26 with 1474 viewsJackfath

A great video. Well done!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:02 - Jul 26 with 1413 viewsClinton

Thanks CWT.
which was the best ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:06 - Jul 26 with 1401 viewsDr_Winston

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 13:17 - Jul 26 by DDCH

Thanks

James Beattie?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:39 - Jul 26 with 1346 viewsdailew

Thanks for that.

Can't wait for the season to start now.

Some great goals there and almost everyone involved in them still at the club.

Don't understand the panic at all. Just get a forward in and all will be well.

How's this for a line-up

Fab
Taylor Ash Feddy Naughts
Cork Fer Gylfi
Barrow Routs
Ayew

Subs Nortfeld, Angel, Amat, Leon, Montero, KI, Dyer

That's a very strong bench as well. Wouldn't be unhappy with anyone of them in the starting eleven. Just get a top class forward in and we are sorted.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:50 - Jul 26 with 1325 viewsnantywatcher

GREAT IDEA - up for three hours and still no negative comments. This could be a Planet Swans first!
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:53 - Jul 26 with 1317 viewsyescomeon

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:39 - Jul 26 by dailew

Thanks for that.

How's this for a line-up

Fab
Taylor Ash Feddy Naughts
Cork Fer Gylfi
Barrow Routs
Ayew

That's a very strong bench as well. Wouldn't be unhappy with anyone of them in the starting eleven. Just get a top class forward in and we are sorted.

Controversial maybe but I think we'll be fine even if we sign no-one. Yeah we would be hoping Ayew don't get an injury, but it's not all doom and gloom. I think we'll bring in a back-up striker to replace Paloschi.

Upthecity!

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:53 - Jul 26 with 1317 viewsjasper_T

Thanks for that.

How's this for a line-up

Fab
Taylor Ash Feddy Naughts
Cork Fer Gylfi
Barrow Routs
Ayew

Brave decision to switch the full-backs.

Too many poor PL/decent Championship players in that lineup to feel at all confident.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:59 - Jul 26 with 1307 viewsCWThomas

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 15:50 - Jul 26 by nantywatcher

GREAT IDEA - up for three hours and still no negative comments. This could be a Planet Swans first!

Haha. Thanks mate. Really appreciating all the support from everyone.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 16:02 - Jul 26 with 1300 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There were some realy brilliant goals there.
I think we have probably all forgotten what a great combination that Montero & Ayew made at the beginning of the season.
Ayew is dangerous with both feet & his head, a real poacher, not as quick as Defoe but almost as dangerous around the box.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 16:08 - Jul 26 with 1292 viewsGriffting

Strange thinking back to that West Ham game. That's what Ki was like for the whole of 2014/15 for us and in 2015/16 that's pretty much the only game he really showed that form. Really hope he gets there again on a consistent basis this year, really rate him as a player.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 16:19 - Jul 26 with 1271 viewsjasper_T

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 16:08 - Jul 26 by Griffting

Strange thinking back to that West Ham game. That's what Ki was like for the whole of 2014/15 for us and in 2015/16 that's pretty much the only game he really showed that form. Really hope he gets there again on a consistent basis this year, really rate him as a player.

Sell Gylfi and play that system every week. Sorted.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 16:49 - Jul 26 with 1221 viewsFar_Post

Thanks for that.

How's this for a line-up

Fab
Taylor Ash Feddy Naughts
Cork Fer Gylfi
Barrow Routs
Ayew

I would put Amat ahead of Feddy at the moment. Also the jury is still out on Kyle Naughton.

I think Barrow will be used as an impact player off the bench again this season with possibly Ayew shifted out to the wing once we sign a forward.

Blog: The C Word

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 17:31 - Jul 26 with 1173 viewspikeypaul

Great work.

Thank you.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 20:30 - Jul 26 with 1022 viewskarnataka

Excellent, thanks CWT.

Best goals, Cork v Liverpool & Gomis @ ManC but some wonderful assists too: Ayew for Gomis v ManU, Fer for Gylfi v Norwich, Barrow for Ki @ WHU, Fed for Gomis @ ManC but there were also many others.

Strange seeing Shelvey, I'd almost forgotten he's played for us last season. Probably an age thing.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 20:38 - Jul 26 with 1009 viewsCWThomas

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 20:30 - Jul 26 by karnataka

Excellent, thanks CWT.

Best goals, Cork v Liverpool & Gomis @ ManC but some wonderful assists too: Ayew for Gomis v ManU, Fer for Gylfi v Norwich, Barrow for Ki @ WHU, Fed for Gomis @ ManC but there were also many others.

Strange seeing Shelvey, I'd almost forgotten he's played for us last season. Probably an age thing.

Cheers mate! And yeah I agree, we scored some nice goals, it's just apparent we don't score enough of them. :/
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 02:34 - Jul 27 with 873 viewsEasternJack

Thanks for this. Great stuff.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 04:01 - Jul 27 with 856 viewsforkbeard

Still amusing how silent it was when Ayew scored vs Everton and barely any one noticed it was actually in the net.
ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 05:05 - Jul 27 with 838 viewsGriffting

ALL SWANSEA GOALS LAST SEASON - VIDEO on 04:01 - Jul 27 by forkbeard

Still amusing how silent it was when Ayew scored vs Everton and barely any one noticed it was actually in the net.

I think the thing that threw me off the most (watching it on tele admittedly) was that when it hit the back of the next, it made a sound as if it hit one of the boards behind the goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024