Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ? 11:30 - Jul 27 with 1071 viewsSS2013

One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ? on 12:09 - Jul 27 with 990 viewsSS2013

Interesting spread thus far.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ? on 12:13 - Jul 27 with 970 viewsjasper_T

The lack doesn't worry me, it's the quality of the deals we've done so far.

Fer, Van der Hoorn and Birighitti don't improve our starting 11, and only one realistically gets into the matchday squad.
One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ? on 12:17 - Jul 27 with 951 viewsDafyddHuw

PS always panics at this time of year. I'll panic when it's Sep 1st and we've still not got anyone decent in.

Plenty of time.
One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ? on 12:20 - Jul 27 with 931 viewsHighjack

I was going to vote 9 but there's no option for that so I won't bother.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ? on 12:57 - Jul 27 with 825 viewsPozuelosSideys

A lack of activity is a concern, but links to the likes of Ulloa and Chadli is a bigger concern.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ? on 18:49 - Jul 27 with 584 viewsjack247

One scale of 1-10 how worried are you about our lack of transfer activity ? on 12:17 - Jul 27 by DafyddHuw

PS always panics at this time of year. I'll panic when it's Sep 1st and we've still not got anyone decent in.

Plenty of time.

It's because we always flatter to deceive in the transfer market. I was practically panicking as soon as the window opened because I knew we would get this far in with no significant signings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024