Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? 18:14 - Jul 27 with 1238 viewsCopperJack

Just wondering. Plans revealed yesterday to have 'city' teams for a new T20 tournament based around test grounds by 2018. I imagine that'll include Cardiff.

To be honest, I don't see it'd be a huge difference to the current setup, they moved Glammy from playing here for over a century to give them a shiny new HQ in Cardiff (of course, like it could've been built anywhere else...) and then patronisingly give us one game a year, and not even a crowd drawing match like T20. They have the same berk doing the pre-match 'entertainment' as Legoland and I've heard the crowd singing Cardiff city songs in the past (all reasons I refuse to support them).

Wondering how people would feel if it officially became Cardiff?

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 18:18 - Jul 27 with 1232 viewsDarran

Wouldn't bother me I go to watch the Cardiff Devils.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 18:46 - Jul 27 with 1182 viewsjohnlangy

I don't go to Cardiff.
Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 18:51 - Jul 27 with 1172 viewsdailew

No.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 18:52 - Jul 27 with 1165 viewsmonmouth

I've nothing against Cardiff at all apart from the football club so I couldn't care less. T20 is a load of old arse anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 18:56 - Jul 27 with 1155 viewsGeoffThom

In a nutshell no chance
Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 18:57 - Jul 27 with 1149 viewsGeoffThom

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 18:18 - Jul 27 by Darran

Wouldn't bother me I go to watch the Cardiff Devils.

And that answers all the questions !
Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 19:40 - Jul 27 with 1093 viewsdickythorpe

There's been rumours of franchised teams being formed for a few years now.
I can't see Cardiff getting to stand alone.
I think Glamorgan will end up merging with Gloucestershire and even possibly Somerset in the guise of "Western Wildebeests" or whatever.
I don't think I'd support a team called Cardiff in the T20.
Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 20:35 - Jul 27 with 1049 viewsCopperJack

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 19:40 - Jul 27 by dickythorpe

There's been rumours of franchised teams being formed for a few years now.
I can't see Cardiff getting to stand alone.
I think Glamorgan will end up merging with Gloucestershire and even possibly Somerset in the guise of "Western Wildebeests" or whatever.
I don't think I'd support a team called Cardiff in the T20.

Think I read they're looking at 20 teams - would be surprised if they combined glos and glam, probably be Bristol and Cardiff. Surprised some down here still support them after the way they shafted us and p*ssed on a century of history to build another thing in Cardiff. Still, the article was saying that their crowds are some of the worst in county cricket, which is little surprise after alienating a large part of their fan base

Login to get fewer ads

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 20:45 - Jul 27 with 1033 viewsswansealad69

Have to say I would rather run around waving a isis flag shouting alla then support anything to do with cardiff.
Been working in Splott lately and the attitude on the locals is that cardiff should have everything and don't give a rats ass about any were els in wales
Now iv was working in Splott on and off a few years and was a right dump only 4 years back
Lawley the whole area has had more money pumped in the swansea city center
So I'm a no
They allready have our cricket team that was founded in swansea so f#ck anything to do with the thevingcents
Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 20:58 - Jul 27 with 1023 viewsCopperJack

I'm always amazed at the sense of entitlement people in Cardiff feel, whether it's that their football team should be good because they're the capital, or that they deserve all the funding, for the same reason...even the slummy areas of the city have had masses spent on it by the ever-benevolent WAG.

Seems like Glammy/Cardiff are likely to vote yes. To be honest, I'd rather they did and people down here would stop supporting another cardiff-centric institution

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2016/07/27/counties-ready-for-civil-war-over-

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 22:30 - Jul 27 with 955 viewsBigPhilG

No

I wouldn't support anything to do with Cardiff I can't help it its just in my DNA
Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 23:04 - Jul 27 with 928 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 22:30 - Jul 27 by BigPhilG

No

I wouldn't support anything to do with Cardiff I can't help it its just in my DNA

Calll it South Wales . Gives a sense of belonging to Gwent cricket fans too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 00:11 - Jul 28 with 900 viewsGowerjack

Cricket - No.

Cardiff - No.

Stupid feckin question tbh.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 00:29 - Jul 28 with 884 viewsSlugster664

Cricket died for me when it went up there. I couldn't name a single player in the side now.

It'll happen no doubt, and will be fully supported by the wag.

If I wasn't such a proud Jack who loved this shithole of a city so much I'd have emigrated long ago...we get treated terribly here(also the rest of Wales,but they just don't see it)

STID

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 00:38 - Jul 28 with 880 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 00:29 - Jul 28 by Slugster664

Cricket died for me when it went up there. I couldn't name a single player in the side now.

It'll happen no doubt, and will be fully supported by the wag.

If I wasn't such a proud Jack who loved this shithole of a city so much I'd have emigrated long ago...we get treated terribly here(also the rest of Wales,but they just don't see it)

Oh come on mun, Eifion Jones and SteveBarwick!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would you support a Cardiff T20 side? on 11:35 - Jul 28 with 790 viewsjack_lord

No, just because those Cardiff coonts robbed our cricket history.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024