Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernando Llorente 21:00 - Jul 27 with 41891 viewsnyc_swans

suggestions in Spanish media that Swans are close to signing him.

i'm a massive fan. loved him at Athletic Bilbao.

please let this be true!!!
Fernando Llorente on 13:49 - Jul 30 with 2813 viewsjack247

Fernando Llorente on 13:23 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Is the correct answer, but it won't stop the wailing and gnashing of teeth on here

It's not the correct answer though is it? Why do you think they want to stay at their current clubs?
Fernando Llorente on 13:51 - Jul 30 with 2786 viewsraynor94

Fernando Llorente on 13:49 - Jul 30 by jack247

It's not the correct answer though is it? Why do you think they want to stay at their current clubs?

I'm all ears

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Fernando Llorente on 13:55 - Jul 30 with 2734 viewsMagicDaps

Fernando Llorente on 13:36 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

They want to stay at their clubs because we didn't offer them enough money you berk. So we're not really trying that hard are we?

They want to stay at their clubs because they're better teams, both of which are in the Champions League. We've not had a chance to discuss wages, as we've not had bids accepted but if they aren't interested, there's not a lot we can do but go in for players that want to play for us.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Fernando Llorente on 14:02 - Jul 30 with 2675 viewsjack247

Fernando Llorente on 13:51 - Jul 30 by raynor94

I'm all ears

You seriously need it explained?
Fernando Llorente on 14:05 - Jul 30 with 2646 viewsjack247

Fernando Llorente on 13:55 - Jul 30 by MagicDaps

They want to stay at their clubs because they're better teams, both of which are in the Champions League. We've not had a chance to discuss wages, as we've not had bids accepted but if they aren't interested, there's not a lot we can do but go in for players that want to play for us.

They both wanted to talk to us earlier in the week. Their teams were still in the CL then. Neither actually play very often for their current teams anyway.

No club actually waits to have a bid accepted before finding out if the player would be interested and if so, how much he is likely to want
Fernando Llorente on 14:10 - Jul 30 with 2591 viewsgazza_1234

Fernando Llorente on 14:05 - Jul 30 by jack247

They both wanted to talk to us earlier in the week. Their teams were still in the CL then. Neither actually play very often for their current teams anyway.

No club actually waits to have a bid accepted before finding out if the player would be interested and if so, how much he is likely to want

They both wanted to talk to us earlier in the week.

Did they?
Fernando Llorente on 14:13 - Jul 30 with 2567 viewsBorojack

Fernando Llorente on 14:10 - Jul 30 by gazza_1234

Did they?

Surely the club would check with there agents to see if the players are interested before bidding.
Would save wasting time that we dont have.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Fernando Llorente on 14:16 - Jul 30 with 2515 viewsmorningstar

Fernando Llorente on 14:05 - Jul 30 by jack247

From what i can gather Tim, we didn't get as far as speaking with the player. It seems that our offer was rejected by Seville as to low a bid, and now the player himself has told the club he doesnt want to listen to any further offers as the season is approaching. Kinda makes it more worrying tbh.
Of course i'm more worried about players leaving than players arriving, but after reading Curts piece yesterday the two obviously go hand in hand.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Fernando Llorente on 14:33 - Jul 30 with 2397 viewsjack247

Fernando Llorente on 14:16 - Jul 30 by morningstar

From what i can gather Tim, we didn't get as far as speaking with the player. It seems that our offer was rejected by Seville as to low a bid, and now the player himself has told the club he doesnt want to listen to any further offers as the season is approaching. Kinda makes it more worrying tbh.
Of course i'm more worried about players leaving than players arriving, but after reading Curts piece yesterday the two obviously go hand in hand.

The offer may have been rejected Gar, which is worrying in itself if they wanted around £6m. You know as well as anyone though we would sound the players agent out before making a bid though. If he wasn't interested we wouldn't have bid. Same goes for Ulloa
Fernando Llorente on 14:38 - Jul 30 with 2356 viewsraynor94

Fernando Llorente on 14:33 - Jul 30 by jack247

The offer may have been rejected Gar, which is worrying in itself if they wanted around £6m. You know as well as anyone though we would sound the players agent out before making a bid though. If he wasn't interested we wouldn't have bid. Same goes for Ulloa

Did we actually make a bid or was that just paper talk, as a side note I see Seville have sold Gameiro to Atletico the player who was keeping llorente out last season

Fernando Llorente on 14:46 - Jul 30 with 2291 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fernando Llorente on 14:38 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Did we actually make a bid or was that just paper talk, as a side note I see Seville have sold Gameiro to Atletico the player who was keeping llorente out last season

That's right, deny EVERYTHING just to suit your version of events. None of it happened, obviously .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fernando Llorente on 14:50 - Jul 30 with 2262 viewsraynor94

Fernando Llorente on 14:46 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

That's right, deny EVERYTHING just to suit your version of events. None of it happened, obviously .

I'm not denying anything I only asked the question, I'm as frustrated as you Bryn, but I am prepared to give the club the benefit of of the doubt until the window closes

Fernando Llorente on 14:53 - Jul 30 with 2240 viewsMagicDaps

Fernando Llorente on 14:33 - Jul 30 by jack247

That's not true, and not the proper way to conduct business. It's proper practice to only have discussions with a player and/or his agent once you've been given permission to by the club he's contracted to. Hence, why we were turned down by the likes of Dimitri Payet and Aubameyang in the past.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Fernando Llorente on 14:56 - Jul 30 with 2197 viewsdobjack2

Fernando Llorente on 14:50 - Jul 30 by raynor94

I'm not denying anything I only asked the question, I'm as frustrated as you Bryn, but I am prepared to give the club the benefit of of the doubt until the window closes

Need players in before first game, if we are still dicking around by the end of the window ....
Fernando Llorente on 15:10 - Jul 30 with 2132 viewsicecoldjack

Fernando Llorente on 14:46 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

More to the point if they didn't make contact with the agents of these players then why the fook not !

No doubt we made an unattractive offer and it wasn't enough to stir llorente or wet his appitite.

On to the next quest but time is running out,normally ground work is done well in advance but it seems this window is looking like a major fook up.
Fernando Llorente on 15:20 - Jul 30 with 2067 viewsHighjack

Sorry to repeat what I asked on page 2 but is there actually any truth in this or is it just the usual Twitter fuelled bollocks?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fernando Llorente on 15:31 - Jul 30 with 2022 viewsJango

Sevilla have just confirmed the signing of that Wissam Bin Yedder on a 5 year deal
Fernando Llorente on 15:36 - Jul 30 with 1959 viewsDaggyjack

Fernando Llorente on 15:31 - Jul 30 by Jango

Sevilla have just confirmed the signing of that Wissam Bin Yedder on a 5 year deal

Added to that, they took Vietto as part of the deal that took Gameiro to Atletico Madrid. So even now, it looks like Llorente won't get a game.
Fernando Llorente on 15:39 - Jul 30 with 1916 viewsBorojack

Fernando Llorente on 15:36 - Jul 30 by Daggyjack

Added to that, they took Vietto as part of the deal that took Gameiro to Atletico Madrid. So even now, it looks like Llorente won't get a game.

Maybe he prefers sun and splinters to playing football.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Fernando Llorente on 15:40 - Jul 30 with 1894 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fernando Llorente on 14:10 - Jul 30 by gazza_1234

Did they?

Its been a while since you found out some legit gossip.

Any on the grapevine or is it all hush hush these days?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Fernando Llorente on 15:41 - Jul 30 with 1885 viewsjedijack

Fernando Llorente on 15:10 - Jul 30 by icecoldjack

More to the point if they didn't make contact with the agents of these players then why the fook not !

No doubt we made an unattractive offer and it wasn't enough to stir llorente or wet his appitite.

On to the next quest but time is running out,normally ground work is done well in advance but it seems this window is looking like a major fook up.

If today was the 30th August, not 30th July I might be inclined to agree with you.
Fernando Llorente on 16:24 - Jul 30 with 1615 viewskyswans

Fernando Llorente on 15:41 - Jul 30 by jedijack

If today was the 30th August, not 30th July I might be inclined to agree with you.

Sevilla has now signed Ben Yedder and Vietto today.

Doesn't sound like Llorente is in their plans.
Fernando Llorente on 16:33 - Jul 30 with 1540 viewsjack247

Fernando Llorente on 14:53 - Jul 30 by MagicDaps

That's not true, and not the proper way to conduct business. It's proper practice to only have discussions with a player and/or his agent once you've been given permission to by the club he's contracted to. Hence, why we were turned down by the likes of Dimitri Payet and Aubameyang in the past.

It's absolutely true. I know it's not the correct procedure but it is pretty naive to think it doesn't happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024