Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owen Smiths apology 21:46 - Jul 27 with 1628 viewsDarran

F*ck my eyes we're f*cked if he's apologising for this.
WTF?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/27/corbyn-campaign-criticises-owen-
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 21:55]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Owen Smiths apology on 21:58 - Jul 27 with 1578 viewsmonmouth

No backbone. Not an ounce.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Owen Smiths apology on 22:17 - Jul 27 with 1495 viewsKerouac

Fair play, I read it...but I still can't quite believe what I read.

None of these people (at the top of the Labour Party) will be allowed anywhere near the controls from here on in. They need to be put on the back seat with an ice cream and a comfort blanket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Owen Smiths apology on 22:23 - Jul 27 with 1465 viewsDr_Winston

Too much apologising going on. Too many people who seem to think that it's their right to not be offended.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Owen Smiths apology on 22:23 - Jul 27 with 1464 viewsJack_Meoff

If he'd said 'Smash her back door in' then both an apology and a change in glasses strength may be in order. Bit of a non story otherwise?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Owen Smiths apology on 22:32 - Jul 27 with 1433 viewsmonmouth

Owen Smiths apology on 22:23 - Jul 27 by Jack_Meoff

If he'd said 'Smash her back door in' then both an apology and a change in glasses strength may be in order. Bit of a non story otherwise?!

That would have been funny, especially as he looks like the sort of geeky gimp that wouldn't have a clue what he was saying.

The excuse was worse than I imagined. It was 'unscripted'? What?Hecan only be trusted to say things that someone else has written down for him?

Owen Smiths apology on 23:30 - Jul 27 with 1364 viewsJack_Meoff

Owen Smiths apology on 22:32 - Jul 27 by monmouth

That would have been funny, especially as he looks like the sort of geeky gimp that wouldn't have a clue what he was saying.

The excuse was worse than I imagined. It was 'unscripted'? What?Hecan only be trusted to say things that someone else has written down for him?

He's an ex Pfizer lobbyist. A Neoliberal bought and paid for corporate shill f*ckbag. The establishment's latest attempt to gain control of Her Majesty's (Controlled) Opposition. Austerity is good. What a c*nt.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Owen Smiths apology on 23:36 - Jul 27 with 1343 viewsRogerstone

Not a politicalmoral backbone in sight in any party. All in it for themselves

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Owen Smiths apology on 23:44 - Jul 27 with 1332 viewsBanosswan

A revolution/purge would be good for the country I reckon.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Owen Smiths apology on 23:47 - Jul 27 with 1329 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Owen Smiths apology on 23:30 - Jul 27 by Jack_Meoff

He's an ex Pfizer lobbyist. A Neoliberal bought and paid for corporate shill f*ckbag. The establishment's latest attempt to gain control of Her Majesty's (Controlled) Opposition. Austerity is good. What a c*nt.

Any news on the court challenge to Corbyn's participation in theleadership ballot?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Owen Smiths apology on 00:32 - Jul 28 with 1293 viewsnice_to_michu

Owen Smiths apology on 23:30 - Jul 27 by Jack_Meoff

What a load of nonsense.

How disingenuous can you get? The "austerity is good" quote is so obviously a mistake that he didn't mean to say, particularly since he has explicitly advocated for a stronger and better funded NHS.

Please explain how this "corporate shill" is bought and paid for? What inventive does he have to be a shill for corporations? Not looking for what you think, asking for what you know to be true with proof.

Which of his policies are straight from the mouth of a corporation?
Owen Smiths apology (n/t) on 03:32 - Jul 28 with 1231 viewsJack_Meoff

Owen Smiths apology on 00:32 - Jul 28 by nice_to_michu

What a load of nonsense.

How disingenuous can you get? The "austerity is good" quote is so obviously a mistake that he didn't mean to say, particularly since he has explicitly advocated for a stronger and better funded NHS.

Please explain how this "corporate shill" is bought and paid for? What inventive does he have to be a shill for corporations? Not looking for what you think, asking for what you know to be true with proof.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 3:36]

Owen Smiths apology (n/t) on 09:07 - Jul 28 with 1159 viewsnice_to_michu

Owen Smiths apology (n/t) on 03:32 - Jul 28 by Jack_Meoff

[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 3:36]

Pretty much says it all
Owen Smiths apology on 09:42 - Jul 28 with 1116 viewsmonmouth

Owen Smiths apology on 00:32 - Jul 28 by nice_to_michu

What a load of nonsense.

I like the look of his policies and think that it's put him in the race, but he said 'austerity is good' by mistake? By mistake? Did he mean to say 'austerity is bad' and got mixed up? You'll have to explain that to me. Now backtracking on some words because someone puts a bad interpretational context on something. Sounds like many a corporate worm that I encountered that would say owt that they thought would get them up the greasy pole by not offending anyone. Absolutely not what's needed if that's his game. he'll spend all his time looking like an arse as he backtracks and apologises ten times a week like a self obsessed serf.

Owen Smiths apology on 09:54 - Jul 28 with 1105 viewsnice_to_michu

Owen Smiths apology on 09:42 - Jul 28 by monmouth

I like the look of his policies and think that it's put him in the race, but he said 'austerity is good' by mistake? By mistake? Did he mean to say 'austerity is bad' and got mixed up? You'll have to explain that to me. Now backtracking on some words because someone puts a bad interpretational context on something. Sounds like many a corporate worm that I encountered that would say owt that they thought would get them up the greasy pole by not offending anyone. Absolutely not what's needed if that's his game. he'll spend all his time looking like an arse as he backtracks and apologises ten times a week like a self obsessed serf.

Given that he spent a decent proportion of that interview saying that he and Angela Eagle are "anti-austerity" (Eagle said it again a few seconds after Owen Smith made that mistake we are discussing), I think it's reasonable to assume it was a mistake.

He could've just added "I won't" instead of "I will". Simple mistake.

It's clutching at straws to think that this is an insight into his political ideology.
Owen Smiths apology on 10:01 - Jul 28 with 1097 viewsPegojack

Owen, son, don't apologise, certainly to the right wing media who'll jump on anything, it just makes you look weak.

If I was him, and had been picked up on it, I've have said "that's what I said, and that's what I meant. We are going to smash Theresa May and all her Tory cronies. And Sky News can go and feck itself".
Owen Smiths apology on 11:16 - Jul 28 with 1045 viewsbuilthjack

Owen Smiths apology on 10:01 - Jul 28 by Pegojack

Owen, son, don't apologise, certainly to the right wing media who'll jump on anything, it just makes you look weak.

If I was him, and had been picked up on it, I've have said "that's what I said, and that's what I meant. We are going to smash Theresa May and all her Tory cronies. And Sky News can go and feck itself".

Here here. Why is he apologising?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Owen Smiths apology on 11:38 - Jul 28 with 1014 viewsClinton

Owen Smiths apology on 22:17 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

Fair play, I read it...but I still can't quite believe what I read.

None of these people (at the top of the Labour Party) will be allowed anywhere near the controls from here on in. They need to be put on the back seat with an ice cream and a comfort blanket.

I think there are many on the hair shirt and sandals wing of the party who would prefer it to be organic sugar-free soya ice cream.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Owen Smiths apology on 11:54 - Jul 28 with 998 viewsPegojack

Owen Smiths apology on 11:38 - Jul 28 by Clinton

I think there are many on the hair shirt and sandals wing of the party who would prefer it to be organic sugar-free soya ice cream.

'Momentum'
Owen Smiths apology on 11:56 - Jul 28 with 990 viewsmonmouth

Owen Smiths apology on 11:54 - Jul 28 by Pegojack

'Momentum'

That's Brynmill Jack isn't it?

Owen Smiths apology on 11:57 - Jul 28 with 989 viewsPegojack

Owen Smiths apology on 11:56 - Jul 28 by monmouth

The scarf's right, anyway.
Owen Smiths apology on 14:28 - Jul 28 with 894 viewsBanosswan

Owen Smiths apology on 10:01 - Jul 28 by Pegojack

Right wing media? It's all the guardianistas that are frothing at the mouth.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Owen Smiths apology on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 804 viewsHighjack

What is he apologising for again?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Owen Smiths apology on 00:46 - Jul 29 with 670 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Owen Smiths apology on 11:56 - Jul 28 by monmouth

Or epaul

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Owen Smiths apology on 08:31 - Jul 29 with 607 viewsepaul

Owen Smiths apology on 00:46 - Jul 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Or epaul

Solidarity comrade

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024