Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Gunter 05:48 - Jul 28 with 2535 viewsAussieSwan

Apparently has a £1.2m release clause in his contract at Reading..

I don't know much about the player, but Rangel has needed replacing for some time - is Gunter an option we should look at? If he's good enough then he is certainly a low-risk signing at that price

Did alright at the Euros from what I saw, what's the general view on him?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Chris Gunter on 23:48 - Jul 28 with 377 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chris Gunter on 22:42 - Jul 28 by jedijack

You're not on your own mate.

I think he could do a job for us based on the Euros.

I was pleasantly surprised by him at the Euros, he was among Wales top 3 performers for the most part. His cross in for Vokes couldn't have been delivered any better but I have to wonder if the rigours of PL football week in week out would expose his weaknesses. After all playing in a tournament where you're not a superstar in a lowly rated team takes all expectation away and no pressure to perform is quite different to the PL.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chris Gunter on 00:00 - Jul 29 with 356 viewsjedijack

Chris Gunter on 23:48 - Jul 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I was pleasantly surprised by him at the Euros, he was among Wales top 3 performers for the most part. His cross in for Vokes couldn't have been delivered any better but I have to wonder if the rigours of PL football week in week out would expose his weaknesses. After all playing in a tournament where you're not a superstar in a lowly rated team takes all expectation away and no pressure to perform is quite different to the PL.

I agree he upped his game big time mate. He did show he is close the required ability though.

For 1.2M, if true, I'd be having a punt no question.
Chris Gunter on 06:33 - Jul 29 with 282 viewsDr_Winston

Chris Gunter on 22:42 - Jul 28 by jedijack

You're not on your own mate.

I think he could do a job for us based on the Euros.

Many people think he wouldn't be based on the entirety of the rest of his career.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024