Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London on a Sunday 20:37 - Jul 28 with 5407 viewslatchford

Looking for tips/ideas on what area to spend an afternoon in London this Sunday. I'm there Sunday and Monday with my Mrs and twins who are babies. Staying in Kensington but will be able to drive wherever with no congestion charge on the Sunday. Like Camden but may be too busy with twins.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
London on a Sunday on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 953 viewsClinton

London on a Sunday on 17:05 - Jul 29 by Darran

Yeah that's it.

Oh and taxi drivers are robbing c*nts too.

If you must use a taxi in London, use Uber. Millions of em and they are cheaper than the other ones.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

London on a Sunday on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 943 viewslondonlisa2001

London on a Sunday on 17:04 - Jul 29 by Murph75

Why don't you invite them around to yours for a game of trivial pursuit?

Latchford could go off to enjoy his 'bloke' things and I'll show his wife round the shops of Kensington if he likes! May be the most expensive weekend away of his life
London on a Sunday on 18:46 - Jul 29 with 915 viewspatchboy

it is quite nice around covent garden
London on a Sunday on 18:49 - Jul 29 with 914 viewsBanosswan

Download Pokemon go and stand by a Pokestop all weekend.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

London on a Sunday on 18:57 - Jul 29 with 908 viewsMurph75

London on a Sunday on 17:37 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Latchford could go off to enjoy his 'bloke' things and I'll show his wife round the shops of Kensington if he likes! May be the most expensive weekend away of his life

I was thinking more trivial pursuit as you appear to think you know everything?!
London on a Sunday on 19:04 - Jul 29 with 900 viewslondonlisa2001

London on a Sunday on 18:57 - Jul 29 by Murph75

I was thinking more trivial pursuit as you appear to think you know everything?!

Whatever.
London on a Sunday on 19:43 - Jul 29 with 878 viewsWarwickHunt

London on a Sunday on 17:13 - Jul 29 by Clinton

If you must use a taxi in London, use Uber. Millions of em and they are cheaper than the other ones.

Uber is soooo last season.

Try Karhoo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024