Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15 Million for Ayew 23:13 - Jul 28 with 6202 viewsadamswan

It's a no from me
15 Million for Ayew on 23:15 - Jul 28 with 4813 viewsbuilthjack

Nonsense

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

15 Million for Ayew on 23:16 - Jul 28 with 4800 viewsSwan91

can't see us accepting anything less than 20 mill for him...
15 Million for Ayew on 23:17 - Jul 28 with 4776 viewsraynor94

Take it with a pinch of salt

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

15 Million for Ayew on 23:24 - Jul 28 with 4704 viewshobo

£15m wouldn't even get his left foot. Triple it
15 Million for Ayew on 23:24 - Jul 28 with 4703 viewsmorningstar

15 Million for Ayew on 23:17 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Take it with a pinch of salt

If he's asked for a transfer then it's £15m profit as he would have to give up the rest of his signing on fee for us. So i wouldn't take it with a pinch of salt at all. Other than that, i'd take it all with a pinch of salt.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

15 Million for Ayew on 23:27 - Jul 28 with 4665 viewsTom1912

15 Million for Ayew on 23:24 - Jul 28 by morningstar

If he's asked for a transfer then it's £15m profit as he would have to give up the rest of his signing on fee for us. So i wouldn't take it with a pinch of salt at all. Other than that, i'd take it all with a pinch of salt.

That's not how that works. He's had his signing on fee whatever happens.

When players hand in requests it can mean they waiver any rights to %s of their transfer fee, but it doesn't affect signing on fees.
15 Million for Ayew on 23:34 - Jul 28 with 4586 viewsGriffting

Is this not the same account that said we had a big accepted for Allen??? File under dubious. I had read that 'Sources' close to West Ham stated that 15 million was offered but Huw Jenkins wouldn't entertain a bid in that sort of region.
15 Million for Ayew on 23:36 - Jul 28 with 4565 viewsBanosswan

£15m plus Valencia....? I dunno

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

15 Million for Ayew on 23:39 - Jul 28 with 4537 viewsmorningstar

15 Million for Ayew on 23:27 - Jul 28 by Tom1912

When players hand in requests it can mean they waiver any rights to %s of their transfer fee, but it doesn't affect signing on fees.

Wrong. We agreed to pay Ayews signing on fee as part of his weekly wage, the same as we agreed with Gomis. If we receive an offer for them and think it's a good deal for us, then we have to pay in full the outstanding amount of the signing on fee agreed as part of the sale. However, if they ask to leave, then they give up the right to the outstanding balance of the signing on fee.

15 Million for Ayew on 23:48 - Jul 28 with 4464 viewsforkbeard

Probably got their story from this
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1518927/andre-ayew-to-west

and their fans lapping it up because of this :
15 Million for Ayew on 23:48 - Jul 28 with 4462 viewslondonlisa2001

15 Million for Ayew on 23:27 - Jul 28 by Tom1912

There is something strange with the signing fees of him and Gomis though. This arose last year when Gomis at the last minute pulled out of a transfer because the financials were not what he thought and it was something to do with his signing fee because it was spread over his contract and the buying club refused to pay it (or something like that).

Not that I'm saying this is true, because even if we save say £6m on fees, it's still only £21m which is too low in this market.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went to West Ham though - most likely destination for me, or Leicester to replace Mahrez perhaps.

Edited to add - sorry Morningstar - didn't see your post before I posted this.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 23:50]
15 Million for Ayew on 23:57 - Jul 28 with 4410 viewsdeanscfc

When are we getting some players in and how much will tickets be in the championship?
15 Million for Ayew on 00:03 - Jul 29 with 4378 viewsjojaca

Ayew is the most important player at the club at the moment because of our lack of strikers. He is worth £30-£40 million to us without strikers. If we had 2/3 strikers then we may sell around the £20 million mark.

Even when you know, you never know?

15 Million for Ayew on 00:07 - Jul 29 with 4352 viewsmorningstar

15 Million for Ayew on 23:48 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

There is something strange with the signing fees of him and Gomis though. This arose last year when Gomis at the last minute pulled out of a transfer because the financials were not what he thought and it was something to do with his signing fee because it was spread over his contract and the buying club refused to pay it (or something like that).

Not that I'm saying this is true, because even if we save say £6m on fees, it's still only £21m which is too low in this market.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went to West Ham though - most likely destination for me, or Leicester to replace Mahrez perhaps.

Edited to add - sorry Morningstar - didn't see your post before I posted this.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 23:50]

No prob Lisa. Of course none of know the intricate details of individual players contracts, but as these guys were free transfers on big wages, then what we both believe is not far off what it is. Reinforced by the Gomis situation you pointed out. Therefore, i do believe we would sell at £15m. Not that i think we should of course.

15 Million for Ayew on 00:10 - Jul 29 with 4329 viewsmorningstar

15 Million for Ayew on 23:57 - Jul 28 by deanscfc

When are we getting some players in and how much will tickets be in the championship?

£1 with a Tescos clubcard.

15 Million for Ayew on 00:49 - Jul 29 with 4179 viewsJack123

I don't think any of these 'transfer' handles on twitter are reliable, they just pick up on the gossip from the newspapers, and if it works out, it's like "yeah, WE WERE RIGHT", I notice that guy has under 40k followers, File under chancer.. :)
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 0:50]

libera nos a malo

15 Million for Ayew on 06:32 - Jul 29 with 3933 viewsDr_Winston

15 Million for Ayew on 00:03 - Jul 29 by jojaca

Ayew is the most important player at the club at the moment because of our lack of strikers. He is worth £30-£40 million to us without strikers. If we had 2/3 strikers then we may sell around the £20 million mark.

He's worth £30m to us in the current market even if we had Messi and Ronaldo upfront.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

15 Million for Ayew on 08:06 - Jul 29 with 3653 viewsLandore_Jack

£15m for Ayew? No chance.

#backtojack

15 Million for Ayew on 08:29 - Jul 29 with 3558 viewsItchySphincter

Unfortunately I find it entirely believable.

I don't mind Ayew leaving but why at half price?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

15 Million for Ayew on 09:40 - Jul 29 with 3389 viewsLeonisGod

Aye, £15m with Payet coming the other way and I'd think about it. Or Cresswell and £25m

Otherwise someone's having a laugh.

The worse side of Tvvatter this is.
15 Million for Ayew on 10:35 - Jul 29 with 3287 viewsTom1912

15 Million for Ayew on 23:39 - Jul 28 by morningstar

Wrong. We agreed to pay Ayews signing on fee as part of his weekly wage, the same as we agreed with Gomis. If we receive an offer for them and think it's a good deal for us, then we have to pay in full the outstanding amount of the signing on fee agreed as part of the sale. However, if they ask to leave, then they give up the right to the outstanding balance of the signing on fee.

Per Premier League rules you actually cannot pay a signing on fee upfront in one go. You pay it over the length of the agreed contract and then if the player is sold before that, the outstanding balance becomes immediately due. That's the rule.

Clubs get round that by "loaning" players the equivalent of their signing on fee upfront when they join and then deducting loan repayments from their wages which is offset against their signing on fee payments in their wages to balance to zero.

In the event of sale both elements (outstanding loan and outstanding signing on fee) cancel but the player has still received the fee.
15 Million for Ayew on 10:43 - Jul 29 with 3246 viewsmonmouth

15 Million for Ayew on 23:39 - Jul 28 by morningstar

If he doesn't put in transfer request and we sell him we'd probably have to pay his signing on fee and a 'loyalty' bonus. Football is beyond reality. It is thoroughly disgusting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

15 Million for Ayew on 10:55 - Jul 29 with 3190 viewsjack247

£15m. For gods sake. Surely must have a release clause?

He never claimed he thought we were anything but a stepping stone. Part of me is surprised he hasn't backed himself to improve this season and earn a move to a really top club though.
15 Million for Ayew on 11:08 - Jul 29 with 3125 viewswaynekerr55

Cue tweet about washing to deflect from this story...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

15 Million for Ayew on 11:12 - Jul 29 with 3104 viewsblaine_scfc

15 Million for Ayew on 10:55 - Jul 29 by jack247

£15m. For gods sake. Surely must have a release clause?

He never claimed he thought we were anything but a stepping stone. Part of me is surprised he hasn't backed himself to improve this season and earn a move to a really top club though.

Which he would have done in my opinion.

I understand the opposition was limited against Rovers, but he looked leagues above anything else on the pitch that day. Step above.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024