Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curt Not Happy with Huey? 08:40 - Jul 29 with 6528 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36919252

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 08:48 - Jul 29 with 4126 viewsPegojack

He's not the only one.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 08:59 - Jul 29 with 4041 viewsLandore_Jack

Lets hope Ayew stays.

#backtojack

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:00 - Jul 29 with 4035 viewsThornburyswan

Falls into the 'no shit Sherlock' pot for me but I guess the journalists have to print something.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:15 - Jul 29 with 3911 viewsSwansNZ

Huw is still busy counting his windfall money.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:16 - Jul 29 with 3910 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:00 - Jul 29 by Thornburyswan

Falls into the 'no shit Sherlock' pot for me but I guess the journalists have to print something.

The quotes, if correct, are pretty direct.

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:18 - Jul 29 with 3883 viewsjohnlangy

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:00 - Jul 29 by Thornburyswan

Correct. Everyone's frustrated.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 3849 viewstreboethjack

Was talking to Dyer yesterday and he pretty much confirmed the bit about the players being frustrated with the lack of strikers.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:23 - Jul 29 with 3832 viewsicecoldjack

If Curtis is speaking out then there must be some serious concerns from the playing/coaching staff.

Curt very rarely says anything of note but when he does you can bet the calm waters run deep.

Llorente I thought was done, but we now seem to be dragging our feet. It can't continue like this.

Joe Allen was apparently left hanging at the 11th hour and was wanting a move back but let down when we wouldn't firm up our interest.

Seems to be either a lot of dithering or no money to spend, the club need to get back on message pronto.
Login to get fewer ads

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:27 - Jul 29 with 3779 viewsDarran

Well I don't thnk he's saying much at all myself apart saying there's no need to be impatient.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:28 - Jul 29 with 3756 viewsJoe_bradshaw

To be fair to Huw it's tough to motivate yourself to deal with footballers and their agents when the alternative is to log on to your online banking and stare at the enormous numbers before your eyes that give you a warm glow inside.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:30 - Jul 29 with 3733 viewsLeonisGod

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:27 - Jul 29 by Darran

Well I don't thnk he's saying much at all myself apart saying there's no need to be impatient.

Me neither. He's not having a go at the Huw or the board / owners either.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:32 - Jul 29 with 3717 viewsPegojack

I have a feeling Huw is waiting until the last few days of the transfer window, after the season has started, when the minds of agents and players who still want moves away will be somewhat more focused, and prices will be somewhat more realistic. A dangerous game to play, mind.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:32 - Jul 29 with 3716 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:23 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

If Curtis is speaking out then there must be some serious concerns from the playing/coaching staff.

Curt very rarely says anything of note but when he does you can bet the calm waters run deep.

Llorente I thought was done, but we now seem to be dragging our feet. It can't continue like this.

Joe Allen was apparently left hanging at the 11th hour and was wanting a move back but let down when we wouldn't firm up our interest.

Seems to be either a lot of dithering or no money to spend, the club need to get back on message pronto.

Curt breaks ranks.....and if the players are getting concerned we only need some decent offers for the likes of Siggy and Ayew..........

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:32 - Jul 29 with 3712 viewsraynor94

Same here, attention seeking post from the op

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:33 - Jul 29 with 3703 viewsairedale

We don't know what's happening with the authority to trade down there though. Who has got the rights to buy and sell players now? And who has got the money?

Its not as if we can ask Martin Morgan to fetch a few quid from under the mattress anymore to buy stuff is it.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:54 - Jul 29 with 3212 viewspencoedjack

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:22 - Jul 29 by treboethjack

Was talking to Dyer yesterday and he pretty much confirmed the bit about the players being frustrated with the lack of strikers.

Why ? The only person he has passed to in Swans jersey in the last 20 months is Rangel.

If we had a striker he is not capable of crossing anyway.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 12:53 - Jul 29 with 2986 viewsicecoldjack

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:54 - Jul 29 by pencoedjack

Why ? The only person he has passed to in Swans jersey in the last 20 months is Rangel.

If we had a striker he is not capable of crossing anyway.

Bit harsh but funny non the less.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 13:12 - Jul 29 with 2891 viewsAussieSwan

I wouldn't be either.

Guidolin's been making the same noises for a while too. How many other clubs are the manager/coaches completely removed from all transfer dealings?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 13:14 - Jul 29 with 2873 viewsmonmouth

Different day same shit then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 13:17 - Jul 29 with 2854 viewsskippyjack

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 13:14 - Jul 29 by monmouth

Different day same shit then.

Gomis has gone.. that's a signing in itself

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 15:34 - Jul 29 with 2598 viewsPrivate_Partz

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:23 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

I remember ML saying similar things around this time of the season. It ultimately turned out we failed to bring in any of his first choices. History repeating? Who knows.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 15:44 - Jul 29 with 2540 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Stop spoiling their fun mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 15:46 - Jul 29 with 2522 viewsjojaca

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 15:34 - Jul 29 by Private_Partz

I remember ML saying similar things around this time of the season. It ultimately turned out we failed to bring in any of his first choices. History repeating? Who knows.

We have a chairman who makes sure the deals are financially right for the club and we don't repeat the same mistake of the 80's. This however means we will lose out on 1st/2nd choices.

Even when you know, you never know?

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 16:25 - Jul 29 with 2398 viewsicecoldjack

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 15:46 - Jul 29 by jojaca

We have a chairman who makes sure the deals are financially right for the club and we don't repeat the same mistake of the 80's. This however means we will lose out on 1st/2nd choices.

I don't really see how that's 100% accurate.
Getting rid of 3 strikers and an apparent move of Ayew and ash 2 weeks before the season starts isn't financially right for the club if we risk losing £100 m quid and relegation .

A lot of paper talk at the moment but basically when we are linked to a player it fizzles out when someone is linked to us it gathers pace .

Llorente would be an ace signing but it's gone quiet. Allen was mooted it went dead.
It makes you wonder if there is any money available or we going to gamble last minute and try and be too clever ?

Seems a shambles to me truth be told.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 16:57 - Jul 29 with 2265 viewsRuDeMan1970

After the failure to replace Bony, followed by the shambolic last season, I NEVER thought we'd end up in the same (or worse even) position with just a fortnight to go to kick-off. I was in the camp of agreeing to sell to the Americans as I fell for the "we need the investment to go to the next level" bullsh@t. As someone said earlier, when Alan Curtis feels the need to speak out, you KNOW things are not right. WHAT. A. FECKIN'. SHAMBLES...AGAIN.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024