Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Pokemon Thing. 10:19 - Jul 29 with 3133 viewslifelong

WTF is wrong with people?????
This Pokemon Thing. on 10:25 - Jul 29 with 2164 viewsTom1912

People enjoy playing videogames. One that encourages you to walk outside as much as possible is hardly the worst one.
This Pokemon Thing. on 10:29 - Jul 29 with 2154 viewsjackal

Walking's fine, but I saw some tw@t cycling along whilst studying his phone.
This Pokemon Thing. on 10:46 - Jul 29 with 2125 viewsjack247

This Pokemon Thing. on 10:25 - Jul 29 by Tom1912

People enjoy playing videogames. One that encourages you to walk outside as much as possible is hardly the worst one.

One that encourages people to walk around outside with their head buried in their phone is a recipe for disaster. I'm surprised no one has been run over yet
This Pokemon Thing. on 11:47 - Jul 29 with 2056 viewsunion_jack

Not a fan of fads and the like but my daughter has walked miles with this game which has done her the world of good.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:54 - Jul 29 with 2033 viewsLord_Bony

My eldest son and his mates are well into it. Looks clever how they ve done it mind ...

Someone could walk on the road with it easy enough though...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:55 - Jul 29 with 2033 viewsDarran

Birds eggs was all the rage when I was a kid.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:58 - Jul 29 with 2017 viewsTom1912

This Pokemon Thing. on 10:46 - Jul 29 by jack247

One that encourages people to walk around outside with their head buried in their phone is a recipe for disaster. I'm surprised no one has been run over yet

Natural selection at work
This Pokemon Thing. on 12:02 - Jul 29 with 2013 viewsnantywatcher

It drives me crazy when you hear people say "Oh of course people's lives are so hectic nowadays they's hardly got time to ....."
WTF!!! Indeed - Society is dumbing down lower with every year that passes.
Login to get fewer ads

This Pokemon Thing. on 13:41 - Jul 29 with 1906 viewsDevz00

This Pokemon Thing. on 10:46 - Jul 29 by jack247

Happened in the States.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

This Pokemon Thing. on 13:46 - Jul 29 with 1894 viewsdickythorpe

They may be outside but they are interacting with a feckin phone FFS!!!

There's a generation coming through who lack basic communication skills and cant make any eye contact with you to save their lives!

Say "good morning" to many under 25 and they look at you as if you've just shat all over the presents on Xmas Morning!!!!
This Pokemon Thing. on 13:47 - Jul 29 with 1890 viewsTheKirkyLife

As a player myself it is really entirely down to the user how dumb you are with it. It says right in front of you every time you load the app up that you MUST be aware of your surroundings at all times.

For me it's a nice companion game for my walks; makes them relatively interesting and gives me a nice kick of nostalgia. If anything pops up my phone vibrates and THEN I look at it. Those with their faces glued to the screens are just being silly unfortunately.
This Pokemon Thing. on 13:49 - Jul 29 with 1889 viewsDarran

On the news on Planet Rock all day yesterday the police were warning people not to walk into the sea looking for Pokemon because it could be dangerous after a group of girls were spotted in the sea looking at their phones.

Come on like what's next remember to wipe your arse when you take a shit?

F*cking hell this country's in a state isn't it?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 13:59]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This Pokemon Thing. on 14:15 - Jul 29 with 1841 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

This Pokemon Thing. on 13:46 - Jul 29 by dickythorpe

There's a generation coming through who lack basic communication skills and cant make any eye contact with you to save their lives!

Say "good morning" to many under 25 and they look at you as if you've just shat all over the presents on Xmas Morning!!!!

Paedo!
This Pokemon Thing. on 15:53 - Jul 29 with 1741 viewsBanosswan

Is that why you got sacked as wyevale's father Christmas?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

This Pokemon Thing. on 17:05 - Jul 29 with 1701 viewsphact0rri

Wrong sir. There's quite a lot of communication. seeing someone with it on their phone tends to start up conversations with perfect strangers. A good deal of pokeshops and lures means instant gathering of people who are talking and interacting as they wait for the pokestop to respawn.

Mainly I think people are more keen to talk about other people's pocket monsters while green with envy. "damn youngins and their Packing Mans"

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

This Pokemon Thing. on 17:15 - Jul 29 with 1685 viewsWarwickHunt

Try not waving your cock around when you're saying it.
This Pokemon Thing. on 18:07 - Jul 29 with 1645 viewsexiledclaseboy

This Pokemon Thing. on 17:05 - Jul 29 by phact0rri

Wrong sir. There's quite a lot of communication. seeing someone with it on their phone tends to start up conversations with perfect strangers. A good deal of pokeshops and lures means instant gathering of people who are talking and interacting as they wait for the pokestop to respawn.

Mainly I think people are more keen to talk about other people's pocket monsters while green with envy. "damn youngins and their Packing Mans"

You absolutely cannot be an adult male.

Poll: Tory leader

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:19 - Jul 29 with 1631 viewslondonlisa2001

This Pokemon Thing. on 17:05 - Jul 29 by phact0rri

What on earth does 'waiting for a pokestop to respawn' mean?

Some moron was pointing their phone at my feet earlier today while shouting something unintelligible which I assume was to do with Pokemon.

What with that and walking past Olympia this morning to be greeted with the sight of middle aged people dressed in full Star Trek uniforms, today has been surreal.
This Pokemon Thing. on 18:25 - Jul 29 with 1623 viewsphact0rri

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:07 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

You absolutely cannot be an adult male.

You question my gender and age because I play video games?

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:28 - Jul 29 with 1621 viewsphact0rri

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:19 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Some moron was pointing their phone at my feet earlier today while shouting something unintelligible which I assume was to do with Pokemon.

What with that and walking past Olympia this morning to be greeted with the sight of middle aged people dressed in full Star Trek uniforms, today has been surreal.

Pokestop are real world landmarks that serve up ingame items (pokeballs, incense , lures, etc)

Respawn- its a common gaming term for asset regeneration. so in this case every two minutes a pokestop will unlock for another go, so you can get more stuff.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 18:29]

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:30 - Jul 29 with 1613 viewsBanosswan

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:19 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Maybe it was a Syrian refugee with a foot fetish?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:32 - Jul 29 with 1608 viewsJackfath

Each to their own I say. People need to make sure their own lives and hobbies are acceptable to everybody before criticising those who choose to wander the streets catching pokemon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:39 - Jul 29 with 1591 viewsexiledclaseboy

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:25 - Jul 29 by phact0rri

You question my gender and age because I play video games?

Not really, I was joking. If you enjoy it, fill yer boots. None of my business.

Poll: Tory leader

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:42 - Jul 29 with 1583 viewslondonlisa2001

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:30 - Jul 29 by Banosswan

Maybe it was a Syrian refugee with a foot fetish?

Nah - it was a 'yoof'.

I actually think it's all a bit of fun - the only slight issue is them using stupid places to put these things - St Thomas' A & E this week asked people to stop going in looking for characters !!
This Pokemon Thing. on 19:53 - Jul 29 with 1509 viewsSenhin

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:42 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Nah - it was a 'yoof'.

I actually think it's all a bit of fun - the only slight issue is them using stupid places to put these things - St Thomas' A & E this week asked people to stop going in looking for characters !!

The people who made the game haven't put them specifically there, though. They move about randomly in the game. It would take an insane amount of work to program specific locations for every single one for every country on the planet...

People just need to stop being stupid and use some common sense. Failing that, if someone walks into the sea and drowns without realising they were getting a bit wet because they were playing a game, then I'm of the opinion the world doesn't really need that person all that much.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024