Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Pokemon Thing. 10:19 - Jul 29 with 3136 viewslifelong

WTF is wrong with people?????
This Pokemon Thing. on 20:40 - Jul 29 with 1061 viewsmorningstar

This is brilliant! We should create a 'Planetswansmon' app, we all register our usernames on it, then spend all day looking for each other! It would take the site to a whole new level!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 20:41]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

This Pokemon Thing. on 20:51 - Jul 29 with 1043 viewslondonlisa2001

This Pokemon Thing. on 19:53 - Jul 29 by Senhin

The people who made the game haven't put them specifically there, though. They move about randomly in the game. It would take an insane amount of work to program specific locations for every single one for every country on the planet...

People just need to stop being stupid and use some common sense. Failing that, if someone walks into the sea and drowns without realising they were getting a bit wet because they were playing a game, then I'm of the opinion the world doesn't really need that person all that much.

Ah right.

Why do they all end up in the same place then? I mean Holland Park yesterday put a sign up at one bit that was closed off for a rehearsal thing saying 'the Pokemon will still be here when we've finished so please don't disturb us'.

I agree with you last bit !
This Pokemon Thing. on 21:29 - Jul 29 with 997 viewsBigPhilG

This Pokemon Thing. on 20:40 - Jul 29 by morningstar

This is brilliant! We should create a 'Planetswansmon' app, we all register our usernames on it, then spend all day looking for each other! It would take the site to a whole new level!

I like that idea

Do it match days down the Liberty, search for someone with a mobile phone wearing a white shirt, it would go on all day and all night
This Pokemon Thing. on 22:12 - Jul 29 with 969 viewsDarran

This Pokemon Thing. on 20:40 - Jul 29 by morningstar

You'll never find me because in the words of George W. Bush I can hide but I can't run.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:17 - Jul 29 with 958 viewsBLAZE

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:12 - Jul 29 by Darran

You'll never find me because in the words of George W. Bush I can hide but I can't run.

You'd find a Max in every pub in Swansea
This Pokemon Thing. on 22:21 - Jul 29 with 948 viewsDarran

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:17 - Jul 29 by BLAZE

You'd find a Max in every pub in Swansea

In South Wales more like.

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:27 - Jul 29 with 922 viewsJack_Meoff

I enjoyed this. Especially the Theresa May impersonation. NSFW like.

[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 22:29]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:46 - Jul 29 with 893 viewsBanosswan

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:12 - Jul 29 by Darran

You should join the Pokemon revolution Dar. There are loads of Pokestops in Briton Ferry.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:48 - Jul 29 with 888 viewsDarran

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:46 - Jul 29 by Banosswan

You should join the Pokemon revolution Dar. There are loads of Pokestops in Briton Ferry.

I don't live in Briton Ferry.

This Pokemon Thing. on 23:21 - Jul 29 with 864 viewsBanosswan

This Pokemon Thing. on 22:48 - Jul 29 by Darran

I don't live in Briton Ferry.

Since when

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

This Pokemon Thing. on 23:22 - Jul 29 with 863 viewsDarran

This Pokemon Thing. on 23:21 - Jul 29 by Banosswan

Since when

Since 2009.

This Pokemon Thing. on 23:23 - Jul 29 with 858 viewsBanosswan

This Pokemon Thing. on 23:22 - Jul 29 by Darran

Since 2009.

Baglan?

This Pokemon Thing. on 23:30 - Jul 29 with 850 viewsswanstillidai

This Pokemon Thing. on 18:07 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

You absolutely cannot be an adult male.

Init?

All the cool adults play for 'Swansea boys' on Boom beach & clash royale 😉
This Pokemon Thing. on 23:30 - Jul 29 with 849 viewsDarran

This Pokemon Thing. on 23:23 - Jul 29 by Banosswan

Baglan?

Haven't lived there since 1984.

This Pokemon Thing. on 10:32 - Jul 30 with 772 viewsSenhin

This Pokemon Thing. on 20:51 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Ah right.

Why do they all end up in the same place then? I mean Holland Park yesterday put a sign up at one bit that was closed off for a rehearsal thing saying 'the Pokemon will still be here when we've finished so please don't disturb us'.

I agree with you last bit !

Well if that's a park, it's easier for people to congregate there, and if it's some sort of landmark chances are it's a pokestop in game, and if it's in a good location to hang around people will set up a lure which will bring loads of them there.

I only played it for a day or two before I got bored, but when I had it I walked down to the sea front here and the anchor next to that little white St David's something or other building (Porthcawl) was one where lots of people were turning up and doing that, as its a convenient openish space with lots of walls and whatnot to sit on and plenty of space to park in the evening.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:15 - Jul 30 with 658 viewsBanosswan

This Pokemon Thing. on 23:30 - Jul 29 by Darran

Haven't lived there since 1984.

Cimla

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:30 - Jul 30 with 636 viewsLord_Bony

Police foil plot to carry out 'mass shooting' at Pokémon World Championships after gunmen boast of plans on social media

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3208208/Police-foil-plot-carry-mass-shoo

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:43 - Jul 30 with 629 viewsHighjack

Just let the Pokemon run free in their natural habitat mun. No need to catch them just leave them alone.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:45 - Jul 30 with 629 viewsHumpty

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:30 - Jul 30 by Lord_Bony

Police foil plot to carry out 'mass shooting' at Pokémon World Championships after gunmen boast of plans on social media

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3208208/Police-foil-plot-carry-mass-shoo

Wow.

Look at James Stumbo, 27, in the picture on the left. In his Pokemon costume.

There's a country out there that thinks James has the constitutional right to own an assault rifle. And all the ammo he wants. Whilst wearing his Pokemon costume. At 27.

What a great country.
This Pokemon Thing. on 12:16 - Jul 30 with 615 viewsSwanjack10

This Pokemon Thing. on 10:32 - Jul 30 by Senhin

Well if that's a park, it's easier for people to congregate there, and if it's some sort of landmark chances are it's a pokestop in game, and if it's in a good location to hang around people will set up a lure which will bring loads of them there.

I only played it for a day or two before I got bored, but when I had it I walked down to the sea front here and the anchor next to that little white St David's something or other building (Porthcawl) was one where lots of people were turning up and doing that, as its a convenient openish space with lots of walls and whatnot to sit on and plenty of space to park in the evening.

Is this a dogging app or am I slightly confused?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

This Pokemon Thing. on 12:28 - Jul 30 with 600 viewsSenhin

This Pokemon Thing. on 11:45 - Jul 30 by Humpty

Wow.

Look at James Stumbo, 27, in the picture on the left. In his Pokemon costume.

There's a country out there that thinks James has the constitutional right to own an assault rifle. And all the ammo he wants. Whilst wearing his Pokemon costume. At 27.

What a great country.

That's not a Pokémon costume. It's a hoodie with ears.

I don't get hoodies with ears but I also don't get a country thinking it's residents need guns at all, let alone automatic ones. But I fail to to see, if both things are understood by some people, what owning a hoodie with ears has to do with that persons right to then own a gun? I'm pretty sure having one of those is not a sign that that person is going to shoot people, I'd say that just buying a gun full stop has more relation to intending to shoot someone than what clothes you wear.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 12:33]

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024