Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Together stronger 13:14 - Jul 29 with 1590 viewspencoedjack

See Clinton nicked it of the Welsh football team for her push for White House
Together stronger on 13:17 - Jul 29 with 1579 viewsyescomeon

Saw that this morning and thought the same thing, b*tch.

Upthecity!

Together stronger on 13:18 - Jul 29 with 1569 viewsJackfath

What a beastly thing to do.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Together stronger on 13:21 - Jul 29 with 1556 viewsPhil_S

Together stronger on 13:18 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

What a beastly thing to do.

And even more beastly that she tried to disguise it by using the same two words but in reverse order
Together stronger on 13:22 - Jul 29 with 1541 viewsJackfath

Together stronger on 13:21 - Jul 29 by Phil_S

And even more beastly that she tried to disguise it by using the same two words but in reverse order

Clearly to avoid the FAW from suing her goddam ass.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Together stronger on 13:31 - Jul 29 with 1511 viewsJBT95

I'm pretty sure Arsenal use it.
Together stronger on 13:32 - Jul 29 with 1497 viewsJackfath

Together stronger on 13:31 - Jul 29 by JBT95

I'm pretty sure Arsenal use it.

Do the FAW know?

Together stronger on 13:48 - Jul 29 with 1474 viewsPhil_S

Together stronger on 13:32 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Do the FAW know?

Or Hilary Clinton?
Together stronger on 13:54 - Jul 29 with 1455 viewspencoedjack

Obviously a better standard of teachers in Swansea (with exception of dwarf lovers) ...I didn't notice
Login to get fewer ads

Together stronger on 13:56 - Jul 29 with 1453 viewsClinton

It's just words, she still hates the scummmers.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Together stronger on 15:27 - Jul 29 with 1327 viewsSkipTheJack

It's not really a proper translation of Gorau Chwarae Cyd Chwarae anyway, so I'm not sure we have any claim to it.

Doesn't Clinton have Welsh ancestry, or am I thinking of someone else?
Together stronger on 15:37 - Jul 29 with 1302 viewslondonlisa2001

Together stronger on 15:27 - Jul 29 by SkipTheJack

It's not really a proper translation of Gorau Chwarae Cyd Chwarae anyway, so I'm not sure we have any claim to it.

Doesn't Clinton have Welsh ancestry, or am I thinking of someone else?

Hillary Clinton's great-grandparents were Welsh (miner who emigrated to the States for work). Her grandmother was a Jones. She spoke about it quite recently as the other side of her family (her grandfather's) were from Northumberland so she's of a very recent British ancestry.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 15:37]
Together stronger on 15:39 - Jul 29 with 1284 viewsLohengrin

Together stronger on 15:37 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton's great-grandparents were Welsh (miner who emigrated to the States for work). Her grandmother was a Jones. She spoke about it quite recently as the other side of her family (her grandfather's) were from Northumberland so she's of a very recent British ancestry.

You beat me to the drop there, I was just about to say her and Bill were probably cheering us on at The Euros on account of her lineage and that's where she'd picked up the phrase.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Together stronger on 15:49 - Jul 29 with 1255 viewslondonlisa2001

Together stronger on 15:39 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

You beat me to the drop there, I was just about to say her and Bill were probably cheering us on at The Euros on account of her lineage and that's where she'd picked up the phrase.

Bill has an interest in Wales as well - from memory he is a big fan of Dylan Thomas (as is Jimmy Carter of course).

Hillary would join a long list of US presidents with a Welsh heritage!

I've watched some of the democratic convention with interest this week. Some of the speeches have been quite outstanding (irrespective of your politics).
Together stronger on 15:53 - Jul 29 with 1243 viewskarnataka

And apart from that, her or that complete and utter tw*t Donald Trump is a no brainer.
Together stronger on 15:53 - Jul 29 with 1243 viewsRogueTrooper

I wonder who Trump supported, I'm thinking Russia as he is a big admirer of Vladimir, and would give their manager a run for his money in the "Looking like a tw4t in front of a large audience" competition.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Together stronger on 15:54 - Jul 29 with 1243 viewsLohengrin

Together stronger on 15:49 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Bill has an interest in Wales as well - from memory he is a big fan of Dylan Thomas (as is Jimmy Carter of course).

I've watched some of the democratic convention with interest this week. Some of the speeches have been quite outstanding (irrespective of your politics).

I've probably mentioned this before but I saw Bill Clinton speaking up at Hay. He was very witty and self-deprecating, the crowd loved it but then again you don't make it all the way to the Oval Office without knowing how to work the room.

By the way Jimmy Carter's ancestors hail from the Afan Valley.

Together stronger on 15:59 - Jul 29 with 1215 viewslondonlisa2001

Together stronger on 15:53 - Jul 29 by karnataka

And apart from that, her or that complete and utter tw*t Donald Trump is a no brainer.

Quite.

I mean, I'm not a Hillary fan really, but compared to that moron...
Together stronger on 16:04 - Jul 29 with 1192 viewslondonlisa2001

Together stronger on 15:54 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

I've probably mentioned this before but I saw Bill Clinton speaking up at Hay. He was very witty and self-deprecating, the crowd loved it but then again you don't make it all the way to the Oval Office without knowing how to work the room.

By the way Jimmy Carter's ancestors hail from the Afan Valley.

Bill was very good again this week, Obama was outstanding and I also enjoyed the speech from the VP candidate (Kaine is it?) and thought that Gabby Giffords was unbelievable - I can't comprehend how she has recovered as she has since being shot. For someone with her brain injuries to get in front of that audience and speak as she did was frankly incredible.
Together stronger on 16:08 - Jul 29 with 1181 viewsLohengrin

Together stronger on 16:04 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Bill was very good again this week, Obama was outstanding and I also enjoyed the speech from the VP candidate (Kaine is it?) and thought that Gabby Giffords was unbelievable - I can't comprehend how she has recovered as she has since being shot. For someone with her brain injuries to get in front of that audience and speak as she did was frankly incredible.

I've hardly caught any of it, Lisa, I'm sorry. Between work and dashing up to London for a funeral I haven't had a minute to myself.

Together stronger on 16:09 - Jul 29 with 1175 viewsHighjack

Together stronger on 15:49 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

He didn't have a clue about Wales when I met him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Together stronger on 16:11 - Jul 29 with 1162 viewsLohengrin

Together stronger on 16:09 - Jul 29 by Highjack

Perhaps he just wasn't in the mood to chat.

Together stronger on 16:16 - Jul 29 with 1146 viewslondonlisa2001

Together stronger on 16:09 - Jul 29 by Highjack

Clinton you mean?

Well he definitely has an interest in Dylan Thomas. He's spoken before now about trying to make his way to Swansea to see where Dylan Thomas was born when he was at Oxford. He also has bought Dylan Thomas manuscripts and so on.

Carter opened the Dylan Thomas Centre in Swansea.
Together stronger on 16:17 - Jul 29 with 1141 viewsHighjack

He shook my hand and said "which nation are you representing?" I said "Wales". He said "Wales England?"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Together stronger on 21:55 - Jul 29 with 991 viewsmorningstar

With all due respect, he couldn't have been a very good Welsh miner if he had to emigrate to the U.S. for work in those days!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024