Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New centre half and captain required. 14:51 - Jul 29 with 12478 viewsshimmie

by the looks of it...
New centre half and captain required. on 22:27 - Jul 29 with 1782 viewsmonmouth

New centre half and captain required. on 19:15 - Jul 29 by Murph75

That's weird as laurent koscielny is only an inch taller and Gabriel Paulista is more or less the same size???

Ouch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New centre half and captain required. on 22:59 - Jul 29 with 1704 viewspencoedjack

New centre half and captain required. on 21:37 - Jul 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah but Wenger doesn't really need to worry about resale value

He doesn't have to but he does ...,,

Wenger spending big money on an ageing centre half .... Never
New centre half and captain required. on 23:26 - Jul 29 with 1604 viewsJack_Kass

Color me shocked, it's pre season and Ashley Williams and his agent are trying to engineer a move to another club

Maybe the 8th time is the charm ey Ash?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

New centre half and captain required. on 23:31 - Jul 29 with 1589 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 23:26 - Jul 29 by Jack_Kass

Color me shocked, it's pre season and Ashley Williams and his agent are trying to engineer a move to another club

Here comes another dullard.
New centre half and captain required. on 01:37 - Jul 30 with 1461 viewsJack_Kass

New centre half and captain required. on 23:31 - Jul 29 by Murph75

Here comes another dullard.

yes, here you are

New centre half and captain required. on 05:42 - Jul 30 with 1396 viewsshandyjack

New centre half and captain required. on 23:26 - Jul 29 by Jack_Kass

care to show any shred of evidence of either of them trying to engineer a move this time?

Poll: Expectation for the season

New centre half and captain required. on 06:28 - Jul 30 with 1366 viewsSwansea93

The Mirror are linking him with a 10m move to Everton to replace Stones, Ash is 32 next month aswell.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

New centre half and captain required. on 08:21 - Jul 30 with 1230 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 05:42 - Jul 30 by shandyjack

care to show any shred of evidence of either of them trying to engineer a move this time?

He can't. Just jumping on the band wagon.
Login to get fewer ads

New centre half and captain required. on 08:22 - Jul 30 with 1226 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 01:37 - Jul 30 by Jack_Kass

yes, here you are

Well done. It only took you 2hrs to think of that witty retort.
New centre half and captain required. on 09:00 - Jul 30 with 1129 viewsKilkennyjack

I agree with Murph

Beware of the Risen People

New centre half and captain required. on 10:10 - Jul 30 with 1057 viewsjackjackjackjack

New centre half and captain required. on 06:28 - Jul 30 by Swansea93

The Mirror are linking him with a 10m move to Everton to replace Stones, Ash is 32 next month aswell.

I'm sure there would be temptation to sell, at that price.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

New centre half and captain required. on 13:37 - Jul 30 with 961 viewsJack_Kass

New centre half and captain required. on 05:42 - Jul 30 by shandyjack

Evidence? Why didn't you ask? I have recently received an audio transcript of Ashley and his agent discussing their plan of action. For the purpose of clarity, I will present it to you as a role play.

-----------------------------------

Ash: Yo Mr Agent fam, I wanna play 4 big team. Ya get me. Peace.

Mr Agent: That'll be easy work Ashley, you're the best 33 year old defender in the world, leave it with me..

You know, I've still got Brendan Rodgers old number lying around somewhere, I'll give him a ring..

---Ring Ring---

-"Guten Abden"

"Hello Brendan, it's the agent of Ashley Wiliams here, representing the best 33 year old defender in the world, it's your lucky day, Ashley has chosen to play for Liverpool this season"

-"Sprich nicht mit mir, du verrückter Mann! Lich mich"

"Wonderful news, Ashley will be delighted. You're the only club in his heart. Speak soon."

That went well, but Im sure I have Roberto's number lying around somewhere, I'll give him a call and see if I can start a price war for the best 33 year old defender in the world..

--Ring Ring---

-"Goedemorgen"

"Hello Roberto, it's the agent of Ashley Williams here, representing the best 33 year old defender in the world, it's your lucky day, Ashley has chosen to play for Everton this season"

-"Mijn hovercraft zit vol palingen"

"Wonderful news, Ashley will be delighted, you're the only club in his heart. Speak soon"

What a wonderful mornings work. To put the cherry on the bakewell, I'll call Huw Jenkins and tell him that Ashley is wanted by all of the top clubs, and there's nothing he can do to stop him leaving.

---Ring Ring---

-"Howwwdy Pardner"

"Hi Huw, it's the agent of Ashley Williams here, representing the best 33 year old defender in the world. Ash loves Swansea City dearly, and desperately wants to stay, but would like more money or he is leaving to go to Barcelona"

-"Wellll shit, gone tell dat son of a bitch to skedaddle off my land, he ain't getting a DAMN cent extra outta the Swansea Seahawks, if I see him on my ranch again ima stomp a mud hole in him and walk it damn dry"

"You'll regret this Huw, mark my words, Ashley is the best 33 year old defender in the world, I swear he'll never kick a ball for you again, if you don't give him more money, he's going to sign for Barcelona"

-"Tell that slinger if he don't like it he gon see me over yonder castle square at sundown for a shootout, Yeeehawww"

Blimey, there's some right Cowboys in football these days...

New centre half and captain required. on 13:43 - Jul 30 with 936 viewsairedale

New centre half and captain required. on 13:37 - Jul 30 by Jack_Kass

Evidence? Why didn't you ask? I have recently received an audio transcript of Ashley and his agent discussing their plan of action. For the purpose of clarity, I will present it to you as a role play.

-----------------------------------

Ash: Yo Mr Agent fam, I wanna play 4 big team. Ya get me. Peace.

Mr Agent: That'll be easy work Ashley, you're the best 33 year old defender in the world, leave it with me..

You know, I've still got Brendan Rodgers old number lying around somewhere, I'll give him a ring..

---Ring Ring---

-"Guten Abden"

"Hello Brendan, it's the agent of Ashley Wiliams here, representing the best 33 year old defender in the world, it's your lucky day, Ashley has chosen to play for Liverpool this season"

-"Sprich nicht mit mir, du verrückter Mann! Lich mich"

"Wonderful news, Ashley will be delighted. You're the only club in his heart. Speak soon."

That went well, but Im sure I have Roberto's number lying around somewhere, I'll give him a call and see if I can start a price war for the best 33 year old defender in the world..

--Ring Ring---

-"Goedemorgen"

"Hello Roberto, it's the agent of Ashley Williams here, representing the best 33 year old defender in the world, it's your lucky day, Ashley has chosen to play for Everton this season"

-"Mijn hovercraft zit vol palingen"

"Wonderful news, Ashley will be delighted, you're the only club in his heart. Speak soon"

What a wonderful mornings work. To put the cherry on the bakewell, I'll call Huw Jenkins and tell him that Ashley is wanted by all of the top clubs, and there's nothing he can do to stop him leaving.

---Ring Ring---

-"Howwwdy Pardner"

"Hi Huw, it's the agent of Ashley Williams here, representing the best 33 year old defender in the world. Ash loves Swansea City dearly, and desperately wants to stay, but would like more money or he is leaving to go to Barcelona"

-"Wellll shit, gone tell dat son of a bitch to skedaddle off my land, he ain't getting a DAMN cent extra outta the Swansea Seahawks, if I see him on my ranch again ima stomp a mud hole in him and walk it damn dry"

"You'll regret this Huw, mark my words, Ashley is the best 33 year old defender in the world, I swear he'll never kick a ball for you again, if you don't give him more money, he's going to sign for Barcelona"

-"Tell that slinger if he don't like it he gon see me over yonder castle square at sundown for a shootout, Yeeehawww"

Blimey, there's some right Cowboys in football these days...

I heard that he's going to Arsenal though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024