Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New centre half and captain required. 14:51 - Jul 29 with 12830 viewsshimmie

by the looks of it...
New centre half and captain required. on 14:52 - Jul 29 with 6356 viewslondonlisa2001

Why? Who's his agent touting him to this window? Arsenal again?
New centre half and captain required. on 14:52 - Jul 29 with 6356 viewsraynor94

Cryptic..

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New centre half and captain required. on 14:55 - Jul 29 with 6304 viewsPegojack

Wouldn't bother me, get £10 million for him and promote Amat to where he belongs, the first team. It'll never happen, though, it's the usual close season b*llucks from his agent.
New centre half and captain required. on 15:16 - Jul 29 with 6074 viewsvetchonian

off to Leeds as player /coach?
Maybe he doesnt fancy not having the chance of playing alongside Kyle this season

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

New centre half and captain required. on 15:57 - Jul 29 with 5831 viewsjasper_T

Fede-Amat is our form partnership anyway. Give Cork the armband, job done.
New centre half and captain required. on 16:11 - Jul 29 with 5706 viewsGroo

Is he the supposed player who said he'd be off if we didn't sign Joe?

Groo does what Groo does best

New centre half and captain required. on 16:13 - Jul 29 with 5662 viewsBorojack

New centre half and captain required. on 16:11 - Jul 29 by Groo

Is he the supposed player who said he'd be off if we didn't sign Joe?

Players trying to dictate cant believe it that would never have happened under Laudrup oh hang on

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

New centre half and captain required. on 16:15 - Jul 29 with 5620 viewsGriffting

A lot probably wouldn't be up for this but.. Give Ayew the armband.

Get Dragovic or Schar in, both good ball playing centre backs.
Login to get fewer ads

New centre half and captain required. on 16:42 - Jul 29 with 5424 viewsairedale

Believe it when I see it. I've got him nailed on to retire from the PL here.
New centre half and captain required. on 16:48 - Jul 29 with 5350 viewsgiantstoneater

Another Bash the Ash thread strewth!! Another attacking player leaves (a more junior one I know) and our current strike force is Ayeuw(doesn't like playing up top) Emnes and McBurnie but never mind that lets Bash Ash one of the finest players we've ever had!!
New centre half and captain required. on 16:49 - Jul 29 with 5333 viewsicecoldjack

New centre half and captain required. on 16:42 - Jul 29 by airedale

Believe it when I see it. I've got him nailed on to retire from the PL here.

If ash gets offered a move to arsenal he will be gone quicker than you can say big time Charlie.

He has been open to a move for the last 4 yrs.

If Rodgers was allowed to sign him he would have left then but the Liverpool board blocked it.

I don't blame ash for a move to a big club either, I have felt that he has had far too much of a say at swansea carrying on a tradition that has been unhealthy IMO.
New centre half and captain required. on 16:50 - Jul 29 with 5318 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 16:49 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

If ash gets offered a move to arsenal he will be gone quicker than you can say big time Charlie.

He has been open to a move for the last 4 yrs.

If Rodgers was allowed to sign him he would have left then but the Liverpool board blocked it.

I don't blame ash for a move to a big club either, I have felt that he has had far too much of a say at swansea carrying on a tradition that has been unhealthy IMO.

How do you know the Liverpool board blocked any potential move for Ash?
New centre half and captain required. on 16:51 - Jul 29 with 5302 viewsWarwickHunt

New centre half and captain required. on 14:52 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Cryptic..

Not very...

PM and I'll tell you who it is.
New centre half and captain required. on 16:52 - Jul 29 with 5283 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 16:48 - Jul 29 by giantstoneater

Another Bash the Ash thread strewth!! Another attacking player leaves (a more junior one I know) and our current strike force is Ayeuw(doesn't like playing up top) Emnes and McBurnie but never mind that lets Bash Ash one of the finest players we've ever had!!

I find it incredible how people take any opportunity they can to do slag him off. I watch this guy put his body on the line week in week out and think to myself we're lucky to have him.
New centre half and captain required. on 16:55 - Jul 29 with 5257 viewsHighjack

I agree with Murph

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New centre half and captain required. on 16:57 - Jul 29 with 5224 viewspencoedjack

New centre half and captain required. on 16:48 - Jul 29 by giantstoneater

Spot on fella 👍
New centre half and captain required. on 16:58 - Jul 29 with 5205 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 16:55 - Jul 29 by Highjack

I agree with Murph

Thanks! I take back all the naughty words I've called you
New centre half and captain required. on 17:00 - Jul 29 with 5182 viewsWarwickHunt

New centre half and captain required. on 16:58 - Jul 29 by Murph75

Thanks! I take back all the naughty words I've called you

Pair of c*nts.
New centre half and captain required. on 17:02 - Jul 29 with 5157 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 17:00 - Jul 29 by WarwickHunt

Pair of c*nts.

That's harsh you c*nt
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 17:02]
New centre half and captain required. on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 5034 viewsmajorraglan

Would be nice if someone could shed a bit more light on this. Nothing would surprise me in football anymore, the amount of money slushing about is huge and Agents will make money and get an extra pay day if they can negotiate a new contract for their client or agitate a sale.

In terms of where Swansea are at the moment, I think there needs to be some movement in the striker department and we need a quality acquisition or two to settle the squad and the players. If they think there is no ambition in the club, then the better ones will be looking towards the door and leaving things to the end of the transfer window may see 1 or 2 people become available, but the price will also go up.

If we are being priced out of the domestic transfer market, then we are going to need to establish a really effective "overseas" scouting team.
New centre half and captain required. on 17:17 - Jul 29 with 4985 viewsjasper_T

New centre half and captain required. on 16:52 - Jul 29 by Murph75

I find it incredible how people take any opportunity they can to do slag him off. I watch this guy put his body on the line week in week out and think to myself we're lucky to have him.

You go fishing often enough eventually you're going to catch a boot.

Moralee threatens that Ash is halfway out the door every six months, it's pathetic.
New centre half and captain required. on 17:19 - Jul 29 with 4960 viewsBanosswan

New centre half and captain required. on 16:55 - Jul 29 by Highjack

I agree with Murph

Me too

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

New centre half and captain required. on 17:20 - Jul 29 with 4948 viewslonglostjack

I suppose the speculation has started because Mertesacker is out injured for a few months and Arsenal will be looking for cover. That together with the fact that it's a summer tradition.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New centre half and captain required. on 17:26 - Jul 29 with 4885 viewsmax936

We lose Ash and it'll be a massive blow to us and the worry then would be that Glyfi as well as Ayew will be gone, I just don't know what the board and new owners are trying to do this window, one season of Tele money to fill their pockets then scoot is it, given the way things have gone and what the old board secretly done it shouldn't surprise us ?????

Worrying, we also haven't heard off the trust since the takeover either are they speaking to Levien and Kaplan or as there been no contact???
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 17:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New centre half and captain required. on 17:29 - Jul 29 with 4842 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 17:17 - Jul 29 by jasper_T

You go fishing often enough eventually you're going to catch a boot.

Moralee threatens that Ash is halfway out the door every six months, it's pathetic.

Where's the evidence of this?

People need to get off his back and start appreciating what we've got.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024