Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New centre half and captain required. 14:51 - Jul 29 with 12818 viewsshimmie

by the looks of it...
New centre half and captain required. on 18:56 - Jul 29 with 2330 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 18:47 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Come on Murph - his agent releases crap about him going to Arsenal / Liverpool or similar every single window.

Normally have Rio also saying that he can't believe a top 4 club don't want him (Rio sharing the same agent of course).

You're just speculating now. His agent can't be very good as he's still with us.

I really don't understand the witch hunt.
New centre half and captain required. on 18:59 - Jul 29 with 2311 viewsgrabsplatter

Brendans said in an interview that he wanted to sign Ash a few seasons back but it was rejected by the transfer committee
New centre half and captain required. on 19:00 - Jul 29 with 2300 viewsskippyjack

Considering who the OP is.. This is bad news.. We need another CB if this is true..

Amat
Fernandez
Van Der Hoorn

Doesn't fI'll me with confidence

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

New centre half and captain required. on 19:00 - Jul 29 with 2294 viewslondonlisa2001

New centre half and captain required. on 18:56 - Jul 29 by Murph75

You're just speculating now. His agent can't be very good as he's still with us.

I really don't understand the witch hunt.

There's no witch hunt from me - his agent is a pain though.

And the purpose is to get him a new contract which I assume he does, so he may be very good at his job. His secondary purpose is to let clubs know that he would go if they wanted him, which, so far at least, they don't.

I'm assuming you don't think that if Arsenal actually ever wanted him he would stay with us?
New centre half and captain required. on 19:03 - Jul 29 with 2265 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 19:00 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

There's no witch hunt from me - his agent is a pain though.

And the purpose is to get him a new contract which I assume he does, so he may be very good at his job. His secondary purpose is to let clubs know that he would go if they wanted him, which, so far at least, they don't.

I'm assuming you don't think that if Arsenal actually ever wanted him he would stay with us?

If Arsenal cam in for him I wouldn't blame him for going. many on here would.
New centre half and captain required. on 19:05 - Jul 29 with 2249 viewsexiledclaseboy

New centre half and captain required. on 14:52 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Cryptic..

It's the exact opposite of "cryptic".

Poll: Tory leader

New centre half and captain required. on 19:06 - Jul 29 with 2239 viewsexiledclaseboy

New centre half and captain required. on 16:51 - Jul 29 by WarwickHunt

Not very...

PM and I'll tell you who it is.

Should've known you'd have got there first.

Poll: Tory leader

New centre half and captain required. on 19:06 - Jul 29 with 2237 viewslondonlisa2001

New centre half and captain required. on 19:03 - Jul 29 by Murph75

If Arsenal cam in for him I wouldn't blame him for going. many on here would.

I wouldn't blame him in the slightest.

Don't understand why you're getting so wound up by people saying his agent is irritating? He was with Taylor a couple of seasons ago as well.
Login to get fewer ads

New centre half and captain required. on 19:11 - Jul 29 with 2190 viewsjasper_T

Arsenal never have been and never will be interested (he's too small). We wouldn't miss him half as much as many think.
New centre half and captain required. on 19:11 - Jul 29 with 2184 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 19:06 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Don't understand why you're getting so wound up by people saying his agent is irritating? He was with Taylor a couple of seasons ago as well.

I'm not wound up Lisa. You're the one that appears to be assuming now.
New centre half and captain required. on 19:15 - Jul 29 with 2143 viewsgrabsplatter

Don't understand the Arsenal link this time , it's being widely reported that they are in negotiations to sign a German centre half currently with Sevilla - no way they'll sign 2 centre half's.
Wenger also has a policy of only giving 1 year contracts to over 30's
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 19:28]
New centre half and captain required. on 19:15 - Jul 29 with 2143 viewsshandyjack

New centre half and captain required. on 19:11 - Jul 29 by jasper_T

Arsenal never have been and never will be interested (he's too small). We wouldn't miss him half as much as many think.

couldn't be more wrong if you tried. He would be such a loss too this team, i'd dread the day he goes and we lose his heart and commitment to the cause

Poll: Expectation for the season

New centre half and captain required. on 19:15 - Jul 29 with 2134 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 19:11 - Jul 29 by jasper_T

That's weird as laurent koscielny is only an inch taller and Gabriel Paulista is more or less the same size???
New centre half and captain required. on 19:24 - Jul 29 with 2089 viewsFlashberryjack

New centre half and captain required. on 19:15 - Jul 29 by shandyjack

couldn't be more wrong if you tried. He would be such a loss too this team, i'd dread the day he goes and we lose his heart and commitment to the cause

You never miss something or somebody until they've gone.

Ashley Williams has been an absolute rock for us....... FACT

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

New centre half and captain required. on 19:32 - Jul 29 with 2048 viewsgazza_1234

This transfer window is the last chance of a big move for Ash imo. Wouldn't begrudge him that, but i'd imagine our valuation would put Wenger off. No resale value.
New centre half and captain required. on 19:36 - Jul 29 with 2014 viewsgazza_1234

Never mind he's off too Everton now...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-revive-interest-swa
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 19:38]
New centre half and captain required. on 19:38 - Jul 29 with 1993 viewsJackfath

New centre half and captain required. on 19:36 - Jul 29 by gazza_1234

Never mind he's off too Everton now...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-revive-interest-swa
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 19:38]

The Swans are in talks with Manchester City over a £50M John Stones transfer......

BLIMEY!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New centre half and captain required. on 20:10 - Jul 29 with 1835 viewsGriffting

Don't worry about Ash and Andre leaving, we will sign Peter Crouch and Steven Taylor. All will be fine.
New centre half and captain required. on 20:31 - Jul 29 with 1705 viewsTheKirkyLife

Absolutely no problem with Ash moving on. Immense in many games but far too prone to mistakes and letting his head get the better of him. £15 to £20 million is money well earned and I'd have full trust in a Fernandez/Amat back two for the season.

As for the Captain's armband? Gylfi every day of the week.
New centre half and captain required. on 20:35 - Jul 29 with 1684 viewsSwansNZ

New centre half and captain required. on 19:38 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

The Swans are in talks with Manchester City over a £50M John Stones transfer......

BLIMEY!

Man City will be well ripped off paying that money for Stones, even more so if they pay it to us.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New centre half and captain required. on 20:37 - Jul 29 with 1674 viewsexiledinenglandjack

There's stories that were in talks for a season long loan for Callum Chambers
New centre half and captain required. on 21:07 - Jul 29 with 1584 viewsjasper_T

New centre half and captain required. on 20:31 - Jul 29 by TheKirkyLife

Absolutely no problem with Ash moving on. Immense in many games but far too prone to mistakes and letting his head get the better of him. £15 to £20 million is money well earned and I'd have full trust in a Fernandez/Amat back two for the season.

As for the Captain's armband? Gylfi every day of the week.

I think Cork is the better option unless the armband is something Gylfi wants. Anything to keep him happy and sign a new deal.

Amat and Fernandez are a very capable pairing, we'd just need a third choice (seen nothing from vdH in a Swans shirt so far that changes my original opinion of him).
New centre half and captain required. on 21:23 - Jul 29 with 1534 viewsMurph75

New centre half and captain required. on 21:07 - Jul 29 by jasper_T

I think Cork is the better option unless the armband is something Gylfi wants. Anything to keep him happy and sign a new deal.

Amat and Fernandez are a very capable pairing, we'd just need a third choice (seen nothing from vdH in a Swans shirt so far that changes my original opinion of him).

We've already got a very good captain.
New centre half and captain required. on 21:35 - Jul 29 with 1480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New centre half and captain required. on 19:06 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Ah, yes. Neil "get me a move to Newcastle for a million quid please Jamie" Taylor

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New centre half and captain required. on 21:37 - Jul 29 with 1465 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New centre half and captain required. on 19:32 - Jul 29 by gazza_1234

This transfer window is the last chance of a big move for Ash imo. Wouldn't begrudge him that, but i'd imagine our valuation would put Wenger off. No resale value.

Yeah but Wenger doesn't really need to worry about resale value

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024