Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF we buy quality... 16:26 - Jul 29 with 2453 viewsBig_Phil

Is anyone upset we have got shot of (albeit some on loan)

- Eder
- Gomis
- Bartley
- Paloschi
- Grimes
- Gorrie

I am fine with all of the above IF we keep Gilf and Ayew (for start of season) AND buy 2 quality forwards....I am trying to be positive and living in hope....still
IF we buy quality... on 16:30 - Jul 29 with 2425 viewsairedale

Where's Gorre gone?
IF we buy quality... on 16:37 - Jul 29 with 2378 viewsTummer_from_Texas

IF we buy quality... on 16:30 - Jul 29 by airedale

Where's Gorre gone?

Northampton on loan.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

IF we buy quality... on 16:39 - Jul 29 with 2352 viewsairedale

IF we buy quality... on 16:37 - Jul 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Northampton on loan.

OK ta, hope he does well there.
IF we buy quality... on 17:08 - Jul 29 with 2245 viewsvetchonian

The question is IF!

I hope its not just a loan deal for WIlf we are trying to fund

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

IF we buy quality... on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 2207 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We need 2 centre forwards then we are good to go .

As long as we don't sell siggy I think we'll do pretty well

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

IF we buy quality... on 18:07 - Jul 29 with 2114 viewsAngelRangelQS

IF we buy quality... on 17:13 - Jul 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

We need 2 centre forwards then we are good to go .

As long as we don't sell siggy I think we'll do pretty well

This although I'd like to see another utility forward who can cover up front and the wing too - possibly also at number 10 - perhaps like Chadli.

Realistically, all those players listed above with the exception of Gorre can be filed under "f*cking rubbish". I'm not sorry to see any of them go, not one bit. If we add Emnes and Fat Franck to the list of sh*te exiting this summer then even better. Ideally, I'd also add Naughton to that too.

If we go into next season with one of the short term strikers like Ulloa/Lorrente (please not crouch), an exciting prospect (e.g Haller) plus Ayew offering cover along with one other I think we'll be in a very strong position.

I reckon McBurnie will be loaned out when we get them in. I don't think he'll gain anything from being 4th fiddle here.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 18:14]
IF we buy quality... on 18:37 - Jul 29 with 2022 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

IF we buy quality... on 18:07 - Jul 29 by AngelRangelQS

This although I'd like to see another utility forward who can cover up front and the wing too - possibly also at number 10 - perhaps like Chadli.

Realistically, all those players listed above with the exception of Gorre can be filed under "f*cking rubbish". I'm not sorry to see any of them go, not one bit. If we add Emnes and Fat Franck to the list of sh*te exiting this summer then even better. Ideally, I'd also add Naughton to that too.

If we go into next season with one of the short term strikers like Ulloa/Lorrente (please not crouch), an exciting prospect (e.g Haller) plus Ayew offering cover along with one other I think we'll be in a very strong position.

I reckon McBurnie will be loaned out when we get them in. I don't think he'll gain anything from being 4th fiddle here.

In f@cking deed 👍

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

IF we buy quality... on 13:44 - Jul 30 with 1718 viewsBorojack

IF we buy quality... on 18:07 - Jul 29 by AngelRangelQS

What you mean 4th fiddle the way its going he will be starting at Turf Moor thats unless we sell him of course.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

IF we buy quality... on 14:37 - Jul 30 with 1649 viewsjack247

We just need to bring on quality. No problem with shipping out players who aren't good enough or are too inexperienced at the moment
IF we buy quality... on 15:27 - Jul 30 with 1592 viewsSwan91

Get 1 striker and Chadli... And maybe 1 more striker and I'll be more than ok with what has happened
IF we buy quality... on 21:46 - Jul 30 with 1457 viewsawayjack

Happy if we go for a couple of quality players for that list plus Emnes, Tabanou and even one of the old guard like Dyer. If rumours we're clearing the decks to let Chadli / Bony come in, then 7/8 bench warmers out for 2/3 quality in is good business. My fear is we won't play in the inflated market and either buy crap like (Crouch?), sell even more (Ayew) or risk playing in the late loan market.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024