Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan 20:33 - Jul 29 with 3504 viewsTheKirkyLife

http://www.redlondon.net/2016/07/new-deal-arsenal-speaking-to-swansea-city-over-

I think it's a smart move for both parties. Chambers gets game time whilst we get a player who WAS on an equal footing with Clyne back in the day at Southampton.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 23:13 - Jul 29 with 848 viewsJango

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 22:43 - Jul 29 by blaine_scfc

I'm 99% certain that Arsenal fans would tell you he would get the same treatment. Not rated at all there.

As for the "out of position" posts, check the title of this thread, RB problem solved. He's not good enough there, he's not good enough at centre half, we have three players better than him already on the payroll, possibly four if the new guy is any good.

Arsenal fans are comparing him to players far superior than the players we've got, you do realise that don't you? Bellerin and debuchy or naughton and Rangel? Hmm
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 08:11 - Jul 30 with 735 viewsblaine_scfc

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 23:13 - Jul 29 by Jango

Arsenal fans are comparing him to players far superior than the players we've got, you do realise that don't you? Bellerin and debuchy or naughton and Rangel? Hmm

it doesn't matter what players Arsenal have, Naughton and Rangel are both better than him at right back, and we already have centre halves better than him.

Arsenal fans despair when he gets on, he did nothing at Southamtpon hence the shock when Arsrnal made a big money move, unbelievable bit of business for them. I would prefer Jenkinson, and he's not ideal either.

There's right backs on the continent who would be cheaper and a lot better.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 08:12 - Jul 30 with 731 viewsSwansea93

Could this deal possibly be because of the Williams rumour someone posted on this forum?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 08:21 - Jul 30 with 705 viewsJango

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 08:11 - Jul 30 by blaine_scfc

it doesn't matter what players Arsenal have, Naughton and Rangel are both better than him at right back, and we already have centre halves better than him.

Arsenal fans despair when he gets on, he did nothing at Southamtpon hence the shock when Arsrnal made a big money move, unbelievable bit of business for them. I would prefer Jenkinson, and he's not ideal either.

There's right backs on the continent who would be cheaper and a lot better.

And what are you basing this judgement on? How have you possibly seen enough of him to compare. Rangel and naughton were horrific last year by the way? And as for what the arsenal fans think, do you go on their forum and read the discussions about all of their players or are you going off a mate who's an arsenal fan but has never been to a game? You seem to know an awful lot about a player who hardly featured for them last year.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:09 - Jul 30 with 655 viewsblaine_scfc

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 08:21 - Jul 30 by Jango

And what are you basing this judgement on? How have you possibly seen enough of him to compare. Rangel and naughton were horrific last year by the way? And as for what the arsenal fans think, do you go on their forum and read the discussions about all of their players or are you going off a mate who's an arsenal fan but has never been to a game? You seem to know an awful lot about a player who hardly featured for them last year.

Funnily enough I do go on the forums of teams when a player has been linked to us. They used to address open letters to him before big games begging him to stay home.

Arsenal played Monreal who is also a right back at centre half before him there, there is no trust at all, mainly because he k garbage. I wouldn't exactly say Rangel and Naughton were "horrific" last year either, I agree we need strengthening in these positions, but that means bringing better players in, Chambers isn't.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:22 - Jul 30 with 629 viewsJango

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:09 - Jul 30 by blaine_scfc

Funnily enough I do go on the forums of teams when a player has been linked to us. They used to address open letters to him before big games begging him to stay home.

Arsenal played Monreal who is also a right back at centre half before him there, there is no trust at all, mainly because he k garbage. I wouldn't exactly say Rangel and Naughton were "horrific" last year either, I agree we need strengthening in these positions, but that means bringing better players in, Chambers isn't.

You need to go back on the forum to find out a bit more about Montreal then cos he's certainly not a right back! You're writing off a youngster who has potential because he can't get in arsenals team which is full of top players. Rangel and naughton were awful last year, there's no getting around that, as was Taylor at left back. Our fullbacks caused us most of our problems last season
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:26 - Jul 30 with 613 viewsblaine_scfc

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:22 - Jul 30 by Jango

You need to go back on the forum to find out a bit more about Montreal then cos he's certainly not a right back! You're writing off a youngster who has potential because he can't get in arsenals team which is full of top players. Rangel and naughton were awful last year, there's no getting around that, as was Taylor at left back. Our fullbacks caused us most of our problems last season

Sorry he's a left back, but still played centre half because Chambers wasn't good enough even though that's his position.

What are you basing his potential on? He has done nothing in his career, similar to this Bolton guy they are about to sign.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 9:35]
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:31 - Jul 30 with 606 viewsjasper_T

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:26 - Jul 30 by blaine_scfc

Sorry he's a left back, but still played centre half because Chambers wasn't good enough even though that's his position.

What are you basing his potential on? He has done nothing in his career, similar to this Bolton guy they are about to sign.

Young + at a big club = Potential innit.

See also: any United dropout
Login to get fewer ads

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:34 - Jul 30 with 595 viewsraynor94

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:31 - Jul 30 by jasper_T

Young + at a big club = Potential innit.

See also: any United dropout

Danny Drinkwater

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:38 - Jul 30 with 582 viewsMattG

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:34 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Danny Drinkwater

Paul Pogba.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:40 - Jul 30 with 576 viewsblaine_scfc

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:38 - Jul 30 by MattG

Paul Pogba.

Pogba rejected new contract for first team football.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:49 - Jul 30 with 564 viewsjasper_T

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:34 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Danny Drinkwater

I'm not saying every United dropout is a no-hoper ffs.

The assumption around here though is that any kid who has been associated with United/Arsenal etc. will come good if given game time and we would be lucky to have them.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:50 - Jul 30 with 562 viewsMattG

If United had wanted to keep him that much I'm sure they would have.

From what I read about it, Fergie thought Pogba had got too big for his boots and let him go rather than anything else.

For whatever reason, he was a young player that "dropped out" of United.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:54 - Jul 30 with 544 viewsjasper_T

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:50 - Jul 30 by MattG

If United had wanted to keep him that much I'm sure they would have.

From what I read about it, Fergie thought Pogba had got too big for his boots and let him go rather than anything else.

For whatever reason, he was a young player that "dropped out" of United.

He wanted £35k a week plus bonuses when he hadn't played a first team game for them. No way Fergie was going to pay that.

Although Fergie did play Rafael in midfield instead of Pogba at least once...
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 12:07 - Jul 30 with 473 viewsJango

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:26 - Jul 30 by blaine_scfc

I'm basing his potential on the fact he played 25 times for Southampton in the premier league by the time he was 19, the vast majority at right back and then arsene wenger, one of the best managers ever seen fit to spend £16 million on him. He's since made 35 appearances in the league for arsenal and played a few times in the champions league by the age of 21! He's got world class players to compete with so it hasn't quite worked out for him yet. He hasn't done half as bad at arsenal as Wilfred Bony has done at man city yet most of our fans would like us to spend £20million plus on that 'flop' but are moaning about a loan for chambers. Baffles me
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 13:28 - Jul 30 with 311 viewsraynor94

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 09:38 - Jul 30 by MattG

Paul Pogba.

Danny Simpson, no more or we will be upsetting Jasper

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024