Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's be different kind of fans 15:29 - Jul 30 with 2008 viewsSospan_Fach

After seeing how the fans of each country in the Euro's got on so well before the games singing together, respecting each other and making friends instead of enemies i thought it would be great if we as a team started a new way of supporting.
instead of booing our old players at different teams, or giving them abuse, we should clap them and acknowledge that they served the club.
it would be a way of attracting players to the club who would not normally have come here due to better wages elsewhere but they want to come because we have the total respect of other fans in the division and are supportive of the team when things don't go well.
So no more agro songs where we tell the opposition fans to f off or they've got shit team shit fans lets try and mirror the way Liverpool fans welcomed Ray Clemence back to Anfield when he played for Spurs.
... or am i living in dreamland?
I remember we sang Jonjo give us a wave away at Newcastle and when he waved at us we all went Waaahhh!! come on let's be nice.
Let's be different kind of fans on 15:32 - Jul 30 with 1978 viewstreboethjack

Outstanding idea, I also think we should hold up large banners covering most of the East stand with their names!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Let's be different kind of fans on 15:32 - Jul 30 with 1978 viewsoldcob

There's more chance of being head butted by the pope.
Let's be different kind of fans on 15:40 - Jul 30 with 1918 viewsSospan_Fach

Let's be different kind of fans on 15:32 - Jul 30 by oldcob

There's more chance of being head butted by the pope.

Why does it have to be like it is, we could get a name for ourselves worldwide if we changed how people support in the Prem, swimming against the tide.
Let's be different kind of fans on 15:40 - Jul 30 with 1914 viewsClinton

We usually give ex-players a good reception at the Liberty. Wilf being a prime example. Lampard another.
It drives some posters on this forum to distraction. I love it when I here a cheer for one of the old-boys, knowing that when I get home someone on here will be apoplectic.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Let's be different kind of fans on 15:45 - Jul 30 with 1888 viewsDarran

F*ck all the ex-players they're ex-players.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's be different kind of fans on 15:45 - Jul 30 with 1889 viewsSospan_Fach

Let's be different kind of fans on 15:40 - Jul 30 by Clinton

We usually give ex-players a good reception at the Liberty. Wilf being a prime example. Lampard another.
It drives some posters on this forum to distraction. I love it when I here a cheer for one of the old-boys, knowing that when I get home someone on here will be apoplectic.

As well as giving our old boys a cheer, let's not give any aggro to the team we are playing against. we'd be more than happy to chat with their fans in the pub before games, let's carry it on to the game as well.
Let's be different kind of fans on 15:47 - Jul 30 with 1872 viewsSospan_Fach

Let's be different kind of fans on 15:45 - Jul 30 by Darran

F*ck all the ex-players they're ex-players.

I was more than happy to get £15m for Jonjo, so why do we need to give him abuse when we played Newcastle, that said the guys in the Voldemort masks in the away end were funny singing 'Harry Potter, he's coming for you'
Let's be different kind of fans on 15:50 - Jul 30 with 1859 viewspencoedjack

Can we all sing the Joe Ledley song ? Think he would do a dance for us if we did ?
Login to get fewer ads

Let's be different kind of fans on 15:56 - Jul 30 with 1826 viewsClinton

Let's be different kind of fans on 15:50 - Jul 30 by pencoedjack

Can we all sing the Joe Ledley song ? Think he would do a dance for us if we did ?

Why not, he was staggering around like a crazed baboon last time he played here.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Let's be different kind of fans on 17:01 - Jul 30 with 1686 viewsLoyal

I would prefer the attitude of the vetch from the crowd, too bloody nice we are.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Let's be different kind of fans on 17:06 - Jul 30 with 1675 viewsHighjack

Definitely dreamland.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Let's be different kind of fans on 17:51 - Jul 30 with 1581 viewsPozuelosSideys

How about we lay out some nice feather pillows for the away fans too? What about giving the opposition a head start and doff our caps at them as they sail away with the 3 points every week? FME, the PL is dog eat dog. We need to make oppo players and fans feel uncomfortable and hate coming here.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024