Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? 16:58 - Jul 30 with 3451 viewsLoyal

Are we really in need of anymore players, or more to the point do the spankeys think these results of three games - no goals conceded and 12 scored means we are ready for the season ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 16:59 - Jul 30 with 2555 viewskarnataka

Doesn't Bristol Rovers' goal count then? Thought the guy took it really well.
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:00 - Jul 30 with 2554 viewsmagicdaps10

We 100% need new strikers for the premier league.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:00 - Jul 30 with 2544 viewsraynor94

Only saying we did concede at Rovers

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:02 - Jul 30 with 2518 viewsClinton

I'd only be worried if we lost Ayew or Ash. More depth in the striker department wouldnt go amiss.
The general depression that has infested the forum generally is uncalled for IMHO.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:04 - Jul 30 with 2501 viewsLoyal

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 16:59 - Jul 30 by karnataka

Doesn't Bristol Rovers' goal count then? Thought the guy took it really well.

Apologies, forgive me. My point still stands.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 17:04]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:04 - Jul 30 with 2498 viewsmonmouth

You know the answer to your question Mr Loyal, you scallywag.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:05 - Jul 30 with 2468 viewsLoyal

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:04 - Jul 30 by monmouth

You know the answer to your question Mr Loyal, you scallywag.

I think the daft fckrs think we are good to go if that's what you think.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 17:12]

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:06 - Jul 30 with 2456 viewscsf

I think on the face of it, we are an excellent Championship or league one team and would run away with the title.
Login to get fewer ads

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:08 - Jul 30 with 2411 viewsJonnyTheJack

We are in need of players. Not as many as some think but yeah a striker definitely. I will say this though. We're a better team than some of our fans think. I know it's only pre season but this team looked very good at the back end of last season.
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:08 - Jul 30 with 2403 viewsraynor94

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:06 - Jul 30 by csf

I think on the face of it, we are an excellent Championship or league one team and would run away with the title.

Don't drink in the afternoons!

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:17 - Jul 30 with 2318 viewsymaohyd

Fair do's.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:20 - Jul 30 with 2284 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Listened to Terry Butcher on 5 live this morning ' pre-season games are no indication of what will happen in a season'

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:41 - Jul 30 with 2145 viewsFlashberryjack

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:02 - Jul 30 by Clinton

I'd only be worried if we lost Ayew or Ash. More depth in the striker department wouldnt go amiss.
The general depression that has infested the forum generally is uncalled for IMHO.

If only Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal were replaced in the Premiere League by
Charlotte Independence, Bristol Rovers, Swindon Town and Wolves.

If that was the case, the general depression that has infested this forum would be uncalled for, I would agree with that.

Unfortunately it's not, and I am.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:44 - Jul 30 with 2117 viewsangryjack

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:02 - Jul 30 by Clinton

what about gylf
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:47 - Jul 30 with 2084 viewsmonmouth

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:05 - Jul 30 by Loyal

I think the daft fckrs think we are good to go if that's what you think.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 17:12]

I bloody hope not. Not buying Allen is only a sensible decision if we use the money 'saved' to strengthen with better than what we have in the positions that need it. If not we deserve to reap what they sow, and will find out very soon the fine margins and realities of this league if we are not so lucky with injuries. I'm still realistically thinking it'll be 2-3 players in, and probably the way the stars are aligning, Ayew out.

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:49 - Jul 30 with 2054 viewsraynor94

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:41 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

If only Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal were replaced in the Premiere League by
Charlotte Independence, Bristol Rovers, Swindon Town and Wolves.

If that was the case, the general depression that has infested this forum would be uncalled for, I would agree with that.

Unfortunately it's not, and I am.

But on the upside, Palace, Burnley, Watford and Boro are, I still think we will get a striker in, and fairness Guidolin is getting a tune out of us

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:06 - Jul 30 with 1959 viewsFlashberryjack

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:49 - Jul 30 by raynor94

But on the upside, Palace, Burnley, Watford and Boro are, I still think we will get a striker in, and fairness Guidolin is getting a tune out of us

2 weeks before the season begins and none of the first team needs have been addressed. But hey! we only have to finish higher than 3 of the following clubs Palace, Burnley, Watford and Boro, it's a piece of p*ss mun.

Although I've no doubt we'll get a striker in before the first game, it's the quality of that striker worries me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:14 - Jul 30 with 1882 viewsPozuelosSideys

Are people seriously suggesting pre season friendlies against L1/L2 and Championship sides who are half arsed suggest we can do a PL with no fcking strikers? Do people not remember last season?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:25 - Jul 30 with 1818 viewsmonmouth

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:14 - Jul 30 by PozuelosSideys

Are people seriously suggesting pre season friendlies against L1/L2 and Championship sides who are half arsed suggest we can do a PL with no fcking strikers? Do people not remember last season?

Last season when we matched our best ever points return in the PL you mean, with Ayew playing up front when we hit our purple patch in the 'most difficult' run of games. Yep, I remember it well.

I take your point though!

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:28 - Jul 30 with 1799 viewstomdickharry

Take no notice of friendly match results are meaningless,wait until half time at Burnley and ask the same question.
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:30 - Jul 30 with 1778 viewsPozuelosSideys

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:25 - Jul 30 by monmouth

Last season when we matched our best ever points return in the PL you mean, with Ayew playing up front when we hit our purple patch in the 'most difficult' run of games. Yep, I remember it well.

I take your point though!

Aye, i know Loyal is having a bit of a fish, but a couple of people today alone seem to think we have enough in the squad already to stay up, i personally think we are nowhere near. We are one bad injury to our number 10 from being royally fhucked.

Defensively we need at least a right back, and FG needs to work miracles to sort our set piece defence out.

We need two strikers, the type depends on how FG wants to play. The likes of Llorente is probably a second string as FG will likely want a pacy number 1. Ziyech would be an excellent fit if he wants to play the prettier game as well.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:32 - Jul 30 with 1764 viewsmonmouth

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:28 - Jul 30 by tomdickharry

Take no notice of friendly match results are meaningless,wait until half time at Burnley and ask the same question.

Yeah..if we'd lost them all no one would be having a breakdown on here at all...absolutely not.

Actually ignoring the scores the reversion to fast incisive play with wide men interchanging and running angles has been very encouraging. We just (!) need to optimise the personnel rooster to develop it now.

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:40 - Jul 30 with 1720 viewsjdtswan

To start a Premier League season with no recognised senior striker is suicide. I'm not under any illusion, with the squad we have right now, we WILL be relegated.
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:40 - Jul 30 with 1714 viewsdeanscfc

We NEED more players. Pre season means nothing.
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:57 - Jul 30 with 1634 viewsLoyal

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 17:20 - Jul 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

Listened to Terry Butcher on 5 live this morning ' pre-season games are no indication of what will happen in a season'

Well, the Singapore international knows his stuff eh ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024