Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do I need to become a Jack Army member 17:08 - Jul 30 with 4411 viewsFieryJack

In order to buy tickets for away matches?

I will be going to the first game at Burnley, but possibly not any others. Looking at the official Swansea City website it appears as if I have to become a member before I can get a ticket - unless I'm missing something.

Don't get me wrong - I think it's a great deal, getting tickets for £20 to away games, but still seems a bit odd you can't just get a ticket for the one away game you might attend in any one season.
Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 17:33 - Jul 30 with 4381 viewsWxmJax

Why is it odd ? How are the club supposed to know that it's the only one that you're going to ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 17:34 - Jul 30 with 4377 viewsWxmJax

On general sale from Monday.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 18:04 - Jul 30 with 4313 viewsFieryJack

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 17:33 - Jul 30 by WxmJax

Why is it odd ? How are the club supposed to know that it's the only one that you're going to ?

You're missing the point - I've been going to away games for 15+ years but have never been made to become a member of JA or any other membership scheme in order to buy tickets.
Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 19:02 - Jul 30 with 4220 viewskarnataka

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 18:04 - Jul 30 by FieryJack

You're missing the point - I've been going to away games for 15+ years but have never been made to become a member of JA or any other membership scheme in order to buy tickets.

Doesn't the £20 cap only apply to JA members? If you're not a JA member and get a ticket when they reach general sale, don't you pay the face value? I thought that was how it worked. Mind you, if you've got a ST, JA membership is only £7.50 anyway so if face value for the Burnley game is more than £27.50, you'd still save.
Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 19:59 - Jul 30 with 4157 viewsFieryJack

Yes - you're right, Karnataka. My mistake - forgot, tickets are on general sale on Monday
Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 21:39 - Jul 30 with 4102 viewsGlyn1

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 19:02 - Jul 30 by karnataka

Doesn't the £20 cap only apply to JA members? If you're not a JA member and get a ticket when they reach general sale, don't you pay the face value? I thought that was how it worked. Mind you, if you've got a ST, JA membership is only £7.50 anyway so if face value for the Burnley game is more than £27.50, you'd still save.

7.50??? Not to us people forced to live in the hellhole of London it isn't. I'm sure I pay about £25.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 21:48 - Jul 30 with 4078 viewskarnataka

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 21:39 - Jul 30 by Glyn1

7.50??? Not to us people forced to live in the hellhole of London it isn't. I'm sure I pay about £25.

Glyn, note that I said "If you've got a ST, JA membership is only £7.50". That is correct, but it's £22.50 for non-STs and nothing to do with living in London. (Actually, you pay £10 & £25 respectively due to the £2.50 surcharge.)

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/jack-army-membership-2016-17-3133386.asp
Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 13:36 - Aug 1 with 3900 viewsyescomeon

Just got JA membership and the tickets for Burnley are still coming up as £20. Do I have to wait for my membership to go through (seems to be coming up on my account already)? Or do I have to go through to the checkout?

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 16:20 - Aug 1 with 3853 viewsOldjack

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 13:36 - Aug 1 by yescomeon

Just got JA membership and the tickets for Burnley are still coming up as £20. Do I have to wait for my membership to go through (seems to be coming up on my account already)? Or do I have to go through to the checkout?

Once you join it's instant ,you should now get your Burnley ticket for £20 ,job done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 16:28 - Aug 1 with 3840 viewsyescomeon

Do I need to become a Jack Army member on 16:20 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

Once you join it's instant ,you should now get your Burnley ticket for £20 ,job done

Cheers mate, weren't coming up earlier but I'll give it another go now.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024