Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frampton v LSC 17:46 - Jul 30 with 2073 viewsPozuelosSideys

Bit of a niche fight this and on in the early hours, but a very interesting one. A definite 50:50 pick 'em.

LSC is overrated for me but high workrate and size advantage may be enough. Frampton needs a huge performance to win this one.

Anyone?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Frampton v LSC on 17:47 - Jul 30 with 2069 viewsexiledclaseboy

What channel is it on mate?

Poll: Tory leader

Frampton v LSC on 17:50 - Jul 30 with 2064 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am concerned for Frampton's safety in this, like Kahn, stepping up can be very dangerous for the smaller guy.
I hope he can do it, but would not be surprised if he is taken out when he starts to tire.
Frampton v LSC on 17:51 - Jul 30 with 2058 viewsshimmie

I'm surprised that frampton has moved up. He looked a lot smaller than quigg when they fought so will be tiny at the weight. If he comes through it it sets up a bout between him and Lee selby, which selby would win IMO. I really dislike both mcuigan's so don't really mind if he gets beat. And the Belfast accent is hanging.
Frampton v LSC on 17:53 - Jul 30 with 2052 viewsPozuelosSideys

Frampton v LSC on 17:47 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

What channel is it on mate?

Theres a UK card on sky, but the NY card this fight is on doesnt start until 2am i think. 4am ring walks probably. Might be one to Sky+ unless youre a nightowl

Doh sry, its on Boxnation. Streams are usually very good tbf
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 17:54]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Frampton v LSC on 17:58 - Jul 30 with 2043 viewsPozuelosSideys

Speaking of featherweights, keep an eye on this guy. Very easy on the eye..

Frampton v LSC on 18:02 - Jul 30 with 2038 viewsexiledclaseboy

Frampton v LSC on 17:53 - Jul 30 by PozuelosSideys

Theres a UK card on sky, but the NY card this fight is on doesnt start until 2am i think. 4am ring walks probably. Might be one to Sky+ unless youre a nightowl

Doh sry, its on Boxnation. Streams are usually very good tbf
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 17:54]

Boxnation. Bah.

Poll: Tory leader

Frampton v LSC on 19:54 - Jul 30 with 1987 viewswaynekerr55

Frampton v LSC on 18:02 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

Boxnation. Bah.

Nothing that Kodi/Mobdro can't sort, mun 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Frampton v LSC on 19:57 - Jul 30 with 1985 viewswaynekerr55

Frampton v LSC on 17:51 - Jul 30 by shimmie

I'm surprised that frampton has moved up. He looked a lot smaller than quigg when they fought so will be tiny at the weight. If he comes through it it sets up a bout between him and Lee selby, which selby would win IMO. I really dislike both mcuigan's so don't really mind if he gets beat. And the Belfast accent is hanging.

Really? Why don't you like the McGuigan's?

It was interesting watching an IFL video on YouTube when Frampton Quigg was announced. Frampton talked glowingly about McGuigan saying about how he has his fighters interests at heart whilst Eddie Hearn was all about the cash.

Login to get fewer ads

Frampton v LSC on 04:47 - Jul 31 with 1936 viewsPozuelosSideys

Great fight

Well worth a watch if you can. Massive performance

Frampton v LSC on 05:53 - Jul 31 with 1921 viewsKilkennyjack

Frampton v LSC on 19:57 - Jul 30 by waynekerr55

It was interesting watching an IFL video on YouTube when Frampton Quigg was announced. Frampton talked glowingly about McGuigan saying about how he has his fighters interests at heart whilst Eddie Hearn was all about the cash.

Barry is a great bloke. Proper boxing man and hero. Thank you very much Mr Eastwood ....👊🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Frampton v LSC on 08:42 - Jul 31 with 1895 viewsshimmie

Frampton v LSC on 19:57 - Jul 30 by waynekerr55

Great fight and what a performance. The 117-111 score card was a joke but that's not Carl's fault. I had it as a draw. Brilliant fight tho.

I don't like them because I've met them mate. Shane is a complete liar to. Had states he was undefeated as an ameture and an ABA champion. He wasn't and he isn't. He won the London ABAs but didn't even go in for the Nationals. He's a very good coach tho, I'll give him that. Doing wonders for groves and haye. In the sense that groves looked great against Martin Murray and haye is now a circus act😂 That's not Shane's fault in fairness tho.
Frampton v LSC on 11:17 - Jul 31 with 1836 viewsmax936

Forgot all about this matchup, Glad Frampton won, will try and watch a re-run on Boxnation, I watched the Warrington fight that was a good un as was the Campbell fight.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Frampton v LSC on 12:40 - Jul 31 with 1811 viewsAquinas

Very surprised it was so wide, I thought Frampton would be robbed.

Both great fighters. I would like to see a rematch in NI with Selby v Warrington on the undercard.
Frampton v LSC on 13:26 - Jul 31 with 1789 viewswaynekerr55

Frampton v LSC on 08:42 - Jul 31 by shimmie

Great fight and what a performance. The 117-111 score card was a joke but that's not Carl's fault. I had it as a draw. Brilliant fight tho.

I don't like them because I've met them mate. Shane is a complete liar to. Had states he was undefeated as an ameture and an ABA champion. He wasn't and he isn't. He won the London ABAs but didn't even go in for the Nationals. He's a very good coach tho, I'll give him that. Doing wonders for groves and haye. In the sense that groves looked great against Martin Murray and haye is now a circus act😂 That's not Shane's fault in fairness tho.

Fair point Shim, although the prize for the most smug c*nt in boxing has to go to Eddie Hearn...

Frampton v LSC on 14:34 - Jul 31 with 1763 viewsRancid

Great fight and worth setting the alarm for.I had LSC winning it by the odd round.Very difficult fight to score though and the most surprising outcome was Frampton winning I thought.What the f**k was Santa Cruz smiling half the fight for?Really got on my nerves.He forgot to smile once he realized Frampton wasn't going anywhere from round 6 onwards.What a warrior Frampton is though.A bit one dimensional with those lunging straights and hooks but he has the heart of a lion.As was said by one of the pundits, he's now a elite world champion.I liked how he spoke well of Lee Selby too.Showed nothing but respect when he could have run his mouth off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024