Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any new signings before Hull? 14:34 - Aug 14 with 1541 viewsSwansea93

Hoping we get Chadli in personally but not for a stupid fee.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Any new signings before Hull? on 14:38 - Aug 14 with 1518 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Get Ziyech in . Not surrender the fee but apparently much cheaper. If Chadli stays at Spurs it will prevent them on improving what they've got

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any new signings before Hull? on 15:06 - Aug 14 with 1410 viewsMagic_Michu

Would absolutely love Ziyech

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Any new signings before Hull? on 15:10 - Aug 14 with 1393 viewsjack247

Any new signings before Hull? on 14:38 - Aug 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Get Ziyech in . Not surrender the fee but apparently much cheaper. If Chadli stays at Spurs it will prevent them on improving what they've got

That type of player would be ideal. I know we won yesterday, but we missed having a genuine attacking midfielder and didn't look a cohesive unit going forward. I know that won't be an issue when Gylfi is fit, but competition for him would be great
Any new signings before Hull? on 15:42 - Aug 14 with 1274 viewsmagicdaps10

Ziyech would be an amazing signing, been saying it all summer. Can play in the no 10 slot and out wide.

Brilliant player and would be a superb investment. Can see us getting a Centre Half and Midfielder in and we are all set.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Any new signings before Hull? on 15:50 - Aug 14 with 1231 viewsjacktar

I think it will be a CB and that will be it. I've got no problem with that tbh.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Any new signings before Hull? on 16:09 - Aug 14 with 1137 viewsicecoldjack

I'd rather keep the powder dry until January. .just in cases .

Of course if the right player comes along at the right price then understandable.

It's a fine balance to keep everyone involved, too many players can have a negative effect if not played.
Any new signings before Hull? on 16:10 - Aug 14 with 1137 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Any new signings before Hull? on 15:50 - Aug 14 by jacktar

I think it will be a CB and that will be it. I've got no problem with that tbh.

If Guidolin doesn't want to play Montero and Barrow on either wing at the same time, I'd rather add another wing than a CB (if we are only adding one or the other). Preferably one who can also serve as a backup 10 behind Gylfi.

Another CB would likely only be for depth - insurance that Rodon isnt't our 4th CB. A quality signing at wing, however, could be a significant improvement over Routledge.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Any new signings before Hull? on 16:16 - Aug 14 with 1096 viewsmagicdaps10

Personally i can see us getting a centre half and one of Hal Robson Kanu OR Junior Hoillett.

Kanu and Hoillett are both home grown so will eat inn to that last Home Grown player in the squad.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Any new signings before Hull? on 16:18 - Aug 14 with 1079 viewsmonmouth

Any new signings before Hull? on 16:09 - Aug 14 by icecoldjack

I'd rather keep the powder dry until January. .just in cases .

Of course if the right player comes along at the right price then understandable.

It's a fine balance to keep everyone involved, too many players can have a negative effect if not played.

I agree. No point in pushing the issue now unless we can 'do a Cork'. Fernandez has to stand up and be counted now and Amat needs to show he can grow into the role. We bought The Horn to back up so we just have to get on with it in my view. having extended Rangel's contract I'd be surprised to see any other purchases now, which means we should have sorted out any lingering balance sheet timing issues too, assuming they don't get stupid with the dividend. I expect us to stay up easily, have a crack at a cup, and significantly strengthen again next year in replacing Rangel, Routs/Nath and Britton.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 16:46]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Any new signings before Hull? on 16:38 - Aug 14 with 1004 viewsshandyjack

Any new signings before Hull? on 16:18 - Aug 14 by monmouth

I agree. No point in pushing the issue now unless we can 'do a Cork'. Fernandez has to stand up and be counted now and Amat needs to show he can grow into the role. We bought The Horn to back up so we just have to get on with it in my view. having extended Rangel's contract I'd be surprised to see any other purchases now, which means we should have sorted out any lingering balance sheet timing issues too, assuming they don't get stupid with the dividend. I expect us to stay up easily, have a crack at a cup, and significantly strengthen again next year in replacing Rangel, Routs/Nath and Britton.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 16:46]

all four you mention at the end have been given contract extensions too when we should be looking at moving them on

Poll: Expectation for the season

Any new signings before Hull? on 17:00 - Aug 14 with 955 viewsGriffting

Any new signings before Hull? on 16:10 - Aug 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

If Guidolin doesn't want to play Montero and Barrow on either wing at the same time, I'd rather add another wing than a CB (if we are only adding one or the other). Preferably one who can also serve as a backup 10 behind Gylfi.

Another CB would likely only be for depth - insurance that Rodon isnt't our 4th CB. A quality signing at wing, however, could be a significant improvement over Routledge.

Problem with that is, if you play both of them at the same time and they both underperform.. Who are you bringing on to change a game?? Someone to add flair and inject pace into the side when both of them are out on their feet?? For me dyer and routs are more solid from the start and are unlikely to do that coming off the bench. That's why I think he plays one of routs/dyer and one of Montero/barrow. It allows us to have one player consistently tormenting for the full 90 minutes.
Any new signings before Hull? on 17:11 - Aug 14 with 909 viewssomersetsimon

Any new signings before Hull? on 16:16 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10

Personally i can see us getting a centre half and one of Hal Robson Kanu OR Junior Hoillett.

Kanu and Hoillett are both home grown so will eat inn to that last Home Grown player in the squad.

FG said last week that they are only looking for another CB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024