Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Todd 14:47 - Aug 17 with 1246 viewsWhiterockin

First sacking of the season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37106869
Chris Todd on 14:53 - Aug 17 with 1222 viewsBenJ94

Nice guy is Chris, I've known him for years. Had a decent season last year and I was looking forward to seeing how they'd get on this year under him. Bit premature surely? Gutted for him, he'll find somewhere though.
Chris Todd on 15:38 - Aug 17 with 1096 viewsAl_Bundy

Eastleigh were banking on getting into the FL last season with a lot of hype around them in this area. Not a great start so he's gone.

As a jack I fully expect this board to press for his return to Swansea in a coaching role
Chris Todd on 16:42 - Aug 17 with 952 viewscsf

Chris Todd on 15:38 - Aug 17 by Al_Bundy

Eastleigh were banking on getting into the FL last season with a lot of hype around them in this area. Not a great start so he's gone.

As a jack I fully expect this board to press for his return to Swansea in a coaching role

Gutted for him, don't know him but see his dad most weeks. Always get the updates on how things are going. Things sounded like they were going well in pre-season, does seem a bit strange that you spend the whole of pre-season gettin gready and then after four games sack your manager at the start of his first full season!!
Chris Todd on 17:00 - Aug 17 with 893 viewssP7qupUf

Chris Todd on 15:38 - Aug 17 by Al_Bundy

We are a Premier League club. He played a handful of games in the Football League and has not delivered as a manager in the Conference despite being bankrolled. What is it with people on this forum? An obsession with coaching roles for former players and locals. There is no place for sentiment at this level.Remember Tommy Smith and Ian Callaghan, two Liverpool greats, but when it was their time ...it was their time I do not wish to sound harsh but this is the reality of being a top class club. We need coaches of proven quality.
Chris Todd on 17:05 - Aug 17 with 881 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chris Todd on 17:00 - Aug 17 by sP7qupUf

We are a Premier League club. He played a handful of games in the Football League and has not delivered as a manager in the Conference despite being bankrolled. What is it with people on this forum? An obsession with coaching roles for former players and locals. There is no place for sentiment at this level.Remember Tommy Smith and Ian Callaghan, two Liverpool greats, but when it was their time ...it was their time I do not wish to sound harsh but this is the reality of being a top class club. We need coaches of proven quality.

I don't think you got the gist of Al's post.

He feels the same way as you.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024