Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder 10:34 - Aug 21 with 6258 viewsPhil_S

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/43614

Vicente Iborra
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 18:49 - Aug 21 with 4832 viewsKerouac

Hmmm, a tall box to box midfielder with a goal or 2 in him...

Can anyone tell me if we get rid of Tabannou and Emnes and bring in this Spaniard, do we need to sign a HG centre-half?
and is there any room left for an attacking mid/winger in this scenario?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:36 - Aug 21 with 4669 viewsmagicdaps10

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 18:49 - Aug 21 by Kerouac

Hmmm, a tall box to box midfielder with a goal or 2 in him...

Can anyone tell me if we get rid of Tabannou and Emnes and bring in this Spaniard, do we need to sign a HG centre-half?
and is there any room left for an attacking mid/winger in this scenario?

I work it that we are capable of signing 3 more players, taking into account that we will name three keepers and not include Tabanou and Emnes

BUT

One of those three players must be classed as homegrown.

If we want to bring anymore players in then we must sell first, Ki out and this Spaniard in for example.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 21:09 - Aug 21 with 4366 viewsMartyrman57

At the moment we have 7 HG players over 21 so we either sign another one to give us the 25 squad or limit to 24 over 21. There will be 3 non HG goalkeepers in that list too.
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 21:28 - Aug 21 with 4282 viewsGriffting

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:36 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

I work it that we are capable of signing 3 more players, taking into account that we will name three keepers and not include Tabanou and Emnes

BUT

One of those three players must be classed as homegrown.

If we want to bring anymore players in then we must sell first, Ki out and this Spaniard in for example.

Surely if iborre came in that would result in Fulton going out on loan? Which would free up a non home grown space in the squad
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 21:45 - Aug 21 with 4217 viewsBorojack

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 21:28 - Aug 21 by Griffting

Surely if iborre came in that would result in Fulton going out on loan? Which would free up a non home grown space in the squad

4 replies on this transfer story and 115 about a fukcing bus lane sums up the apathy that has set in regarding our transfer dealings.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 22:04 - Aug 21 with 4154 viewsunion_jack

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 21:45 - Aug 21 by Borojack

4 replies on this transfer story and 115 about a fukcing bus lane sums up the apathy that has set in regarding our transfer dealings.

Fair point

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 22:48 - Aug 21 with 4014 viewsgiantstoneater

Is this guy more of a defensive midfielder than an attacking one but I hope we are really interested as we lacked something in midfield yesterday. Is this a player we can feel excited about?
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 23:53 - Aug 21 with 3907 viewsnyc_swans

where is the link?

internet search only turns up the PS article.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 00:21 - Aug 22 with 3871 viewsDarran

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 23:53 - Aug 21 by nyc_swans

where is the link?

If it's on here mate it's true.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 00:31 - Aug 22 with 3849 viewshobo

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 23:53 - Aug 21 by nyc_swans

where is the link?

You forgot to check the font of all knowledge, GhanaSoccerNet!

https://ghanasoccernet.com/swansea-linked-to-sevilla-midfielder-iborra
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 14:39 - Aug 22 with 3462 viewsOldjack

here's another one for the pot Ragnar Sigurdsson is set to join a Premier League club according to Championat, most likely Swansea. He was left out of yesterday's squad.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 15:18 - Aug 22 with 3347 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 14:39 - Aug 22 by Oldjack

here's another one for the pot Ragnar Sigurdsson is set to join a Premier League club according to Championat, most likely Swansea. He was left out of yesterday's squad.

30 years old, unlikely.
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 15:23 - Aug 22 with 3313 viewsmagicdaps10

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 15:18 - Aug 22 by Whiterockin

30 years old, unlikely.

I am glad we didnt sign Llorente what with him being 31 and all that!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 15:31 - Aug 22 with 3278 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 15:23 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

I am glad we didnt sign Llorente what with him being 31 and all that!

IMO the jury is still out on Llorente. If we are looking for a replacement for Leon would we sign someone only 2 years younger.
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 15:42 - Aug 22 with 3235 viewsnyc_swans

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 15:31 - Aug 22 by Whiterockin

IMO the jury is still out on Llorente. If we are looking for a replacement for Leon would we sign someone only 2 years younger.

Everton seemed to think that signing a nearly 32 yr old Ashley Williams was the key to sorting out their defense.

if this guy is good enough to replace Amat or Fernandez, sign him up. he looked great at the Euros.
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:00 - Aug 22 with 2978 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 00:00 - Aug 23 with 2707 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 21:45 - Aug 21 by Borojack

No, it's the apathy that has set in regarding this site more like. It's just another thread where everone is arguing. This is about the team. Make your own mind up.............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 00:07 - Aug 23 with 2693 viewsNeiltheTaylor

This just shows what a complete cock up missing out on Alken was. Minds focused elsewhere when planning for the new season should have been complete and now we are playing catch up, possibly paying high premiums if the late window gamble doesn't pay off or worse - the new owners decide to gamble with the first half of the season to see if they can trouser their first installment on their 'investment'.

Did anyone buy 'Jack' magazine where apparently you could find out more about their plans? Paying for information like that is a joke, as is not knowing who owns us. F$ck off is it.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:01 - Aug 24 with 2346 viewsGriffting

Sunderland supposedly 'open talks' with Sevilla over a 7 million pound move for this guy now. Swans and baggies interested also. If we are genuinely interested and it was a choice between us and Sunderland I'd like to think we'd have more pull due to the other spaniards here. Wouldn't say they have more financial power that us, certainly haven't shown it anyway.
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:04 - Aug 24 with 2335 viewsmax936

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:01 - Aug 24 by Griffting

Sunderland supposedly 'open talks' with Sevilla over a 7 million pound move for this guy now. Swans and baggies interested also. If we are genuinely interested and it was a choice between us and Sunderland I'd like to think we'd have more pull due to the other spaniards here. Wouldn't say they have more financial power that us, certainly haven't shown it anyway.

Talksport earlier said that price agreed with Sunderland.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:04 - Aug 24 with 2332 viewspencoedjack

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:01 - Aug 24 by Griffting

Can't imagine any player who fancies being managed by Moyes 👍
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:05 - Aug 24 with 2325 viewsmarchamjack

I can confirm at least that the Sevilla team jet was in Gatwick earlier today as I saw it (photo in link) from my own plane!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:08 - Aug 24 with 2312 viewsGriffting

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:04 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

Can't imagine any player who fancies being managed by Moyes 👍

Aye, especially from Spain as his time with Sociedad was brilliant wasn't it.
Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:29 - Aug 24 with 2216 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:05 - Aug 24 by marchamjack

I can confirm at least that the Sevilla team jet was in Gatwick earlier today as I saw it (photo in link) from my own plane!

Why havnt we got our own plane ?

Hubert out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 12:12 - Aug 25 with 1848 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Linked With Seville Midfielder on 19:29 - Aug 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Why havnt we got our own plane ?

Hubert out

Not our own but.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024