Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poster Of The Year 2016 23:02 - Aug 21 with 7469 viewsDarran

If the person in my mind doesn't win it it'll be criminal.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:44 - Aug 22 with 1455 viewsDarran

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:36 - Aug 22 by Slugster664

You are one of the reasons many people ridicule or ignore this forum pal...you're a tw@t. Not once have I read (I usually observe here) you comment on Swansea City.

Apart from everyday of course.
Just saying. And there I was sticking up for you prick.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/177455/2425311/one-of-th

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:44 - Aug 22 with 1455 viewsmorningstar

You are one of the reasons many people ridicule or ignore this forum pal...you're a tw@t. Not once have I read (I usually observe here) you comment on Swansea City.

And what the fvck have you done tonight then you fvckin maggot! A harmless thread, then along comes a complete and utter cvnt like you. Just fvck off!.....here https://thejack.army/

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:49 - Aug 22 with 1450 viewsDarran

Sorry to go back to this but could you elaborate please?

Probably won't see you again.

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:50 - Aug 22 with 1447 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:39 - Aug 22 by Slugster664

You're one bright cvnt you eh 👍

Why are you paying me so many compliments? POTY one minute, bright cvnt the next. I'd be truly honoured if it wasn't coming from a 'noncensical' wet wipe!

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:54 - Aug 22 with 1425 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:49 - Aug 22 by Darran

Sorry to go back to this but could you elaborate please?

Probably won't see you again.

This could be Bovi unleashing his assault on the site mind!

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 01:04 - Aug 22 with 1407 viewsBigPhilG

I don't get involved in any nonsense on here but some of the comments here tonight have broken the straw of the camels back.
I come on here to have a read and an occasional chat. There are comments on this thread that make it appear to be a war zone and are totally unacceptable. Come on gents it's getting embarrasing now and off putting. You're better than this so can everyone just behave please
Poster Of The Year 2016 on 01:12 - Aug 22 with 1401 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 01:04 - Aug 22 by BigPhilG

I don't get involved in any nonsense on here but some of the comments here tonight have broken the straw of the camels back.
I come on here to have a read and an occasional chat. There are comments on this thread that make it appear to be a war zone and are totally unacceptable. Come on gents it's getting embarrasing now and off putting. You're better than this so can everyone just behave please

I totally agree Phil. Unfortunately people come on this site for no other reason than to attack the very fabric of it, and therefore that's the way i prefer to deal with people like that after i've had my 15 cans of bow. Apologies to you and others who have to read it, but he's gone now and prob won't be back as Darran states.

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 01:20 - Aug 22 with 1389 viewsBanosswan

HighJack or loyal.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 01:24 - Aug 22 with 1386 viewsskippyjack

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 23:57 - Aug 21 by Slugster664

Why do you have this annual 'competition'? Were all you 'regular' and 'very popular' posters (in your little world) picked on in school and regularly buggered? I presume you do this for attention issues, and/or just a case of giving yourself an aim in life for the next few years?!! Now, some may defend yourselves saying this is just a bit of fun...but you posters who spend every hour of every day on here really want some glory stowed upon yourselves...give it up folks, it's shameful 😨

The ego has landed.. I'm here, due to other 'ego's' unwilling to give me a job.

I have stated multiple times.. that I'm available, yet the voices in all your egotistical frame of minds shout out 'lazy', 'unskilled', 'useless'.. All the regular 'paranoid' labels you can imagine.. associated with a jobless person.

"Were all you 'regular' and 'very popular' posters (in your little world) picked on in school and regularly buggered?"

Rhetoric kids, don't smoke crack!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 01:24 - Aug 22 with 1385 viewsBigPhilG

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 01:12 - Aug 22 by morningstar

I totally agree Phil. Unfortunately people come on this site for no other reason than to attack the very fabric of it, and therefore that's the way i prefer to deal with people like that after i've had my 15 cans of bow. Apologies to you and others who have to read it, but he's gone now and prob won't be back as Darran states.

Ok fair enough pal
Poster Of The Year 2016 on 03:29 - Aug 22 with 1344 viewsWanderer

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 01:20 - Aug 22 by Banosswan

HighJack or loyal.

seconded
Poster Of The Year 2016 on 04:36 - Aug 22 with 1331 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Morningstar might get my vote, just for stepping on a slug.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 07:01 - Aug 22 with 1295 viewsSwansNZ

* checks date.
Yep, still only August.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 07:50 - Aug 22 with 1265 viewswaynekerr55

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 23:28 - Aug 21 by Darran

Who?

PERCH

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:40 - Aug 22 with 1164 viewsDafyddHuw

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 00:32 - Aug 22 by morningstar

Are you fvckin stupid or something? You come on here with an opening post more or less attacking most of the people on here, then call me a pr1ck for reacting to it!

My advice was to fvck off here https://thejack.army/
people don't spend all day or their lives on there. In fact nobody spends any time on there at all really, so it may be the best site for a worthless cvnt like you! Check it out! (if you haven't already of course)

He didn't come on here attacking most of the people on here, just the small-minded ones.

Fancy your chances of winning do you, morningstar?

Ffs, it's the equivalent of winning the Ynystawe beauty contest, which about 3 people can be arsed to enter.
Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:44 - Aug 22 with 1160 viewsDarran

One things for sure,there's some angry people on here.

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:46 - Aug 22 with 1154 viewsJackfath

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:44 - Aug 22 by Darran

One things for sure,there's some angry people on here.

Evidently jealous too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:47 - Aug 22 with 1152 viewsDarran

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:46 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

Evidently jealous too.

and a bit weird.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/159503/unfortunately.../

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:51 - Aug 22 with 1141 viewsJackfath

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:47 - Aug 22 by Darran

and a bit weird.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/159503/unfortunately.../

Goodness. He seems to have an issue with you. He also mentions me. I wonder who that coulld be.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:53 - Aug 22 with 1133 viewsDarran

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:51 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

Goodness. He seems to have an issue with you. He also mentions me. I wonder who that coulld be.

People are obsessed with me that's why nobody posts here anymore.

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 13:19 - Aug 22 with 1048 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:40 - Aug 22 by DafyddHuw

He didn't come on here attacking most of the people on here, just the small-minded ones.

Ffs, it's the equivalent of winning the Ynystawe beauty contest, which about 3 people can be arsed to enter.

Let me tell you something young Dafydd, if i was even nominated for the the POTY i would instantly leave this site probably never too return, as it would surely have reached new depths that i doubt it would ever recover from!

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 13:36 - Aug 22 with 1015 viewsFlashberryjack

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 13:19 - Aug 22 by morningstar

Let me tell you something young Dafydd, if i was even nominated for the the POTY i would instantly leave this site probably never too return, as it would surely have reached new depths that i doubt it would ever recover from!

Unlike myself, I would be thrilled just to be even nominated let alone win POTY, but alas! I'll just have to accept the fact that I'm a sh*t poster and it's never going to happen. SIGH!!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 13:40 - Aug 22 with 1001 viewsairedale

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 10:40 - Aug 22 by DafyddHuw

.....and one of them has a beard.
Poster Of The Year 2016 on 13:42 - Aug 22 with 991 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 13:36 - Aug 22 by Flashberryjack

Unlike myself, I would be thrilled just to be even nominated let alone win POTY, but alas! I'll just have to accept the fact that I'm a sh*t poster and it's never going to happen. SIGH!!!

You're a great poster Flash!

Poster Of The Year 2016 on 13:43 - Aug 22 with 988 viewsairedale

I was going to nominate Brynnie, but he's always abroad on holibobs these days, drinking wine and eating calamari (whatever that is?).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024