Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests 09:17 - Aug 22 with 7359 viewsJackfath

I thought the folk of Planet Swans would enjoy this one.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/offering-black-and-asian-people-free-eye

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 13:28 - Aug 25 with 554 viewsdickythorpe

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 13:54 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

Prefers new potatoes.

I Zdid post a perch recommends thread up last night but it has disappeared.

noT. Mention of IReland or cOrbon

When Zdid you Zdo that? ZInedan Zidane Zing a Zing ah!
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 13:45 - Aug 25 with 541 viewsperchrockjack

Question is...is it worth my returning.

Sooner or later Len fairclough will pop around into this pool of pundits

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 15:15 - Aug 25 with 514 viewsLord_Bony

Is it safe?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 15:28 - Aug 25 with 499 viewsDarran

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 13:54 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

Prefers new potatoes.

I Zdid post a perch recommends thread up last night but it has disappeared.

noT. Mention of IReland or cOrbon

I saw the disgusting post from the biggest hypocrite ever to post on here last night before a mod swiftly removed it probably because of the attack on Swansea probably.
It was meant to be about Lidl but contained two nasty comments about Gorseinon and its residents.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:38 - Aug 25 with 474 viewsperchrockjack

Hypocrites...now, what was that about finding a sense of humour. Look in the mirror ,really look.

Then feck off

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:42 - Aug 25 with 470 viewsDarran

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:38 - Aug 25 by perchrockjack

Hypocrites...now, what was that about finding a sense of humour. Look in the mirror ,really look.

Then feck off

Oh I've got a snse humour Sonny but all you ever do is have snidey digs at thus area then cry like a c*nt when someone as a dig at Liverpool.

Oh and you f*ck off too before I tell Lord Bony to ban you again.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:59 - Aug 25 with 457 viewsperchrockjack

It takes effort tobe a hypocrite but to be a natural liar takes none.

Don't give out first, then you won't have to take it.

There again you always say you re never bothered what is posted on this site or the others ,which is clearly a lie as you re always all over thst site and this.

So bony really does take instructions from you.

Says much

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:02 - Aug 25 with 450 viewswaynekerr55

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:59 - Aug 25 by perchrockjack

There again you always say you re never bothered what is posted on this site or the others ,which is clearly a lie as you re always all over thst site and this.

Says much

When are you two going to KISS and make UP?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:03 - Aug 25 with 449 viewsDarran

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:59 - Aug 25 by perchrockjack

Says much

Go away you snidey prick.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:05 - Aug 25 with 447 viewsperchrockjack

Yep,didn't take long at all.

Pitiful

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:07 - Aug 25 with 442 viewsDarran

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:02 - Aug 25 by waynekerr55

When are you two going to KISS and make UP?

When he apologises.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:01 - Aug 25 with 411 viewsLord_Bony

I am my own man Mr. Perch sir.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024