Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests 09:17 - Aug 22 with 7380 viewsJackfath

I thought the folk of Planet Swans would enjoy this one.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/offering-black-and-asian-people-free-eye

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 13:40 - Aug 22 with 913 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 13:30 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

There's no flies on you! It's a good job you're a mod to explain it all to us.

In all fairness, there are a few on this thread that don't seem to have grasped it
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 15:55 - Aug 22 with 836 viewsskippyjack

I thought it was an ethnic 'minority'.. what about the ethnic majority of white people?.. surely the majority cost significantly more than the minority.

But I've never rated 'experts' in the first place.. half of them can't do basic percentages and odds.. and they have the audacity to point out the majority of white youngsters struggle at school.. yet the blind ethnic minority supposedly pass with flying colours.. maybe the exams are the problem.. they're clearly not helping experts who can't do nursery mathematics..

As I have said.. the country is f*cked.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:12 - Aug 22 with 817 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 15:55 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

I thought it was an ethnic 'minority'.. what about the ethnic majority of white people?.. surely the majority cost significantly more than the minority.

But I've never rated 'experts' in the first place.. half of them can't do basic percentages and odds.. and they have the audacity to point out the majority of white youngsters struggle at school.. yet the blind ethnic minority supposedly pass with flying colours.. maybe the exams are the problem.. they're clearly not helping experts who can't do nursery mathematics..

As I have said.. the country is f*cked.

Get back to work, you have minority eye tests to pay for
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:19 - Aug 22 with 810 viewslondonlisa2001

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 12:18 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

It's OK Darran.. she has shown her fascist views before.. I'm not surprised with the clear 'ego' she exerts.

superiority complex.. that's all it boils down towards

Did you forget to answer the question about when you have ever paid into the system skippy?
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:20 - Aug 22 with 809 viewslondonlisa2001

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 12:58 - Aug 22 by Darran

Sorry I didn't reply straight away I've just been down the doctors for my free smear test.

WTF eh?

That's was my entire point Darran...

You appear to have missed it.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:21 - Aug 22 with 808 viewslondonlisa2001

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:12 - Aug 22 by jack247

Get back to work, you have minority eye tests to pay for

As though he's ever paid for anything!
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:27 - Aug 22 with 796 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:19 - Aug 22 by londonlisa2001

Did you forget to answer the question about when you have ever paid into the system skippy?

This just proves my point... now it's delving into the psychotic complexity disorder.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:30 - Aug 22 with 788 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:21 - Aug 22 by londonlisa2001

As though he's ever paid for anything!

Minor details Lisa!
Login to get fewer ads

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:36 - Aug 22 with 773 viewsskippyjack

The Dr's probably try to stick something else in that area.. from some of the stories I've been told.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:39 - Aug 22 with 768 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:36 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

The Dr's probably try to stick something else in that area.. from some of the stories I've been told.

Maybe the Dr needs a free eye test?
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:45 - Aug 22 with 758 viewsexiledclaseboy

This thread is funny.

Poll: Tory leader

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:47 - Aug 22 with 754 viewsmonmouth

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:45 - Aug 22 by exiledclaseboy

This thread is funny.

From what I can see, for Darran, this thread is fanny.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:53 - Aug 22 with 746 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:47 - Aug 22 by monmouth

From what I can see, for Darran, this thread is fanny.

You should get your eyes looked at.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:55 - Aug 22 with 742 viewsjack247

How did we get from reverse discrimination to sodomy in two and a half pages?
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:00 - Aug 22 with 734 viewsLord_Bony

Frankly,I'm surprised it took that long.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:20 - Aug 22 with 696 viewsHighjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:19 - Aug 22 by londonlisa2001

I thought the whole point of the nhs is that it's for those who need it regardless of the ability to pay.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:36 - Aug 22 with 681 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:20 - Aug 22 by Highjack

I thought the whole point of the nhs is that it's for those who need it regardless of the ability to pay.

It's those damn Tories init mun.. you know, the ones who have a majority in the WAG govt init.. them b*stards.. it's not like Labour are a hypocritical bunch while demeaning Bevan's NHS principles.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:20 - Aug 22 with 644 viewsNeathJack

A Welsh Government spokesman said: "At present one in ten people from a black and minority ethnic background over the age of 65 will experience serious sight loss. "

I would be genuinely interested in what the figure for non black and minority ethnic background over the age of 65 is for comparison purposes.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:26 - Aug 22 with 636 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:20 - Aug 22 by NeathJack

A Welsh Government spokesman said: "At present one in ten people from a black and minority ethnic background over the age of 65 will experience serious sight loss. "

I would be genuinely interested in what the figure for non black and minority ethnic background over the age of 65 is for comparison purposes.

Do you really, really care that much?
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:32 - Aug 22 with 628 viewsNeathJack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:26 - Aug 22 by Murph75

Do you really, really care that much?

I just think the comparison would be interesting to see the full picture in context.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:38 - Aug 22 with 621 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:32 - Aug 22 by NeathJack

I just think the comparison would be interesting to see the full picture in context.

Why? Who cares that people are being offered free eye tests.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:39 - Aug 22 with 619 viewsJackfath

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:38 - Aug 22 by Murph75

Racist people care as the Blacks and Asians are getting something they're not.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:41 - Aug 22 with 614 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:39 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

Racist people care as the Blacks and Asians are getting something they're not.

Well said.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:44 - Aug 22 with 607 viewsDarran

I don't believe anyone should be having free eye tests what age or colour they are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:46 - Aug 22 with 604 viewsNeathJack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:38 - Aug 22 by Murph75

I've no problem whatsoever with anyone being given the free eye tests but seeing as the WAG spokesman justified it with half of the info required to see a full picture of the situation of the nations eye sight health, it'd be interesting to me to see it all.

It's not interesting to you, and that's fine by me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024