Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests 09:17 - Aug 22 with 7381 viewsJackfath

I thought the folk of Planet Swans would enjoy this one.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/offering-black-and-asian-people-free-eye

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:48 - Aug 22 with 911 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:46 - Aug 22 by Flashberryjack

Only when I don't give them food on time.

How ungrateful.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 21:04 - Aug 22 with 890 viewspikeypaul

perchrockjack,I agree we should provide for our future.

But when pensioners who have saved all their lives and are now getting Jack shite interest on their savings due to the BoE bailing out the bankers with virtual zero interest rates,whilst their savings are eaten away by REAL inflation not the 0.6% BS we are feed you would be stupid to save.

Along with most benefits being means tested anyone who saves large amounts of CASH for their old age must be crazy.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 21:07 - Aug 22 with 882 viewsFlashberryjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:48 - Aug 22 by Murph75

How ungrateful.

They don't think like us, and I'm a very forgiving person.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 21:37 - Aug 22 with 866 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 21:07 - Aug 22 by Flashberryjack

They don't think like us, and I'm a very forgiving person.

Just as well.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 21:58 - Aug 22 with 852 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:43 - Aug 22 by londonlisa2001

Of course it is.

I'm merely responding to Skippy's comment about people 'who haven't paid into the system' getting treatment for nothing, and going on to use the words 'we'll pay' when talking about refugees. Quite why people who happen to be black or Asian won't have paid into the system I don't know but that's neither here nor there.

I asked if skippy had himself ever paid into the system which is relevant given his views.

It'll be followed as ever by some crap about fascists, or superiority complexes, or him not trusting experts, or people with an education or whatever.

How long have 'black' and 'asian' people been in this country?.. my family have been here for generations paying into said system.. my family have fought wars for this countries future.

yet we have people from countries all over the world coming into our country and get free eye tests, houses, cars, jobs, a life..

yet I and many people have to pay..

yet the Labour leader, who is against 'poverty' and all for 'equality' gives the go ahead to a serious 'fascist' idea.

But carry on.. support fascism.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:02 - Aug 22 with 845 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 21:58 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

How long have 'black' and 'asian' people been in this country?.. my family have been here for generations paying into said system.. my family have fought wars for this countries future.

yet we have people from countries all over the world coming into our country and get free eye tests, houses, cars, jobs, a life..

yet the Labour leader, who is against 'poverty' and all for 'equality' gives the go ahead to a serious 'fascist' idea.

Feck my eyes?!

Seriously dude you've got some issues.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:08 - Aug 22 with 838 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:02 - Aug 22 by Murph75

Feck my eyes?!

Seriously dude you've got some issues.

What issues? disagreeing with fascist ideology?.. yep, clear issues..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:09 - Aug 22 with 835 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:08 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

What issues? disagreeing with fascist ideology?.. yep, clear issues..

You're own your buddy.
Login to get fewer ads

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:11 - Aug 22 with 831 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:09 - Aug 22 by Murph75

You're own your buddy.

Yep, clearly.. so many people support fascism in this country (walks away from Murphy with a sloped face)

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:13 - Aug 22 with 824 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:11 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

Yep, clearly.. so many people support fascism in this country (walks away from Murphy with a sloped face)

Take care Skip
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:14 - Aug 22 with 822 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:13 - Aug 22 by Murph75

Take care Skip

Take care of what?.. f*ck me, do you want the hospital treatment like the other numpties on here?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:54 - Aug 22 with 788 viewslondonlisa2001

Yeah - as I thought - you're not paying a penny are you?

Your family have fought wars ? So have the families of many black and Asian people - many fought for us during the war, which you would know if you weren't so utterly contemptuous of 'knowledge' or 'experts'.

And many of them, if not most, contribute far more to our society than you do, so to be honest, I'd rather my taxes went towards paying for them rather than paying for you.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 23:00 - Aug 22 with 777 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:54 - Aug 22 by londonlisa2001

Yeah - as I thought - you're not paying a penny are you?

Your family have fought wars ? So have the families of many black and Asian people - many fought for us during the war, which you would know if you weren't so utterly contemptuous of 'knowledge' or 'experts'.

And many of them, if not most, contribute far more to our society than you do, so to be honest, I'd rather my taxes went towards paying for them rather than paying for you.

f*cking yawn.. I'm not the one supporting fascist ideology.. I'm clearly contemptuos of knowledge..

I'm contemptuous about experts who get paid to talk absolute contradictory nonsense.. but you just accept it all in your silver spoon gob.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 23:11 - Aug 22 with 766 viewsMurph75

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:14 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

Take care of what?.. f*ck me, do you want the hospital treatment like the other numpties on here?

I was being nice to you. Surely people being nice to you isn't alien?
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 10:06 - Aug 23 with 669 viewsjack247

Your family paid into the system and fought in wars, so that makes it acceptable for you not to and to slate free eye tests for minority groups?

That is a genuinely embarrassing post. The deliberately unemployed take far more from the system than a free eye test and if you had one you'd only be paying for it with someone else's money anyway.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 10:51 - Aug 23 with 658 viewsperchrockjack

Pikey.
1. I am a pensioner
2. I've saved from the day of my first pay packet of £10 in 1966
3. I have money in various savings accounts
4. I might have to take it all out and buy a more expensive property

I was brought up to be self reliant .

I feel smug nevertheless to look the feckless straight in the eyes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 11:05 - Aug 23 with 641 viewsdailew

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 10:51 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

Pikey.
1. I am a pensioner
2. I've saved from the day of my first pay packet of £10 in 1966
3. I have money in various savings accounts
4. I might have to take it all out and buy a more expensive property

I was brought up to be self reliant .

I feel smug nevertheless to look the feckless straight in the eyes

Paraphrase- "I'm an entitled boomer".

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 16:43 - Aug 23 with 590 viewsBigPhilG

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 23:11 - Aug 22 by Murph75

I was being nice to you. Surely people being nice to you isn't alien?

It does seem to be on here
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:30 - Aug 23 with 573 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 10:06 - Aug 23 by jack247

Your family paid into the system and fought in wars, so that makes it acceptable for you not to and to slate free eye tests for minority groups?

That is a genuinely embarrassing post. The deliberately unemployed take far more from the system than a free eye test and if you had one you'd only be paying for it with someone else's money anyway.

I'm all for equality you numpty.. the Labour party campaign for 'equality'... yet they pull a stunt like this.

They claim they're a 'centre left' party.. yet they decide to follow a fascist path.

Lisa wants immigration because she runs a business that's funded by immigrants
ECB wants immigration because it keeps them in jobs

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:14 - Aug 23 with 561 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 17:30 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

I'm all for equality you numpty.. the Labour party campaign for 'equality'... yet they pull a stunt like this.

They claim they're a 'centre left' party.. yet they decide to follow a fascist path.

Lisa wants immigration because she runs a business that's funded by immigrants
ECB wants immigration because it keeps them in jobs

That's lovely.

The point is, if you choose not to work and to scab a living off society, you kind of forego the right to complain about people being given free eye tests.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:18 - Aug 23 with 555 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:14 - Aug 23 by jack247

That's lovely.

The point is, if you choose not to work and to scab a living off society, you kind of forego the right to complain about people being given free eye tests.

Are you another of the mentally unhinged lot on here?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:19 - Aug 23 with 554 viewsJackfath

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:18 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

Can you list those who you think are mentally unhinged Skip?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:21 - Aug 23 with 550 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:18 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

No
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:25 - Aug 23 with 547 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:19 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

For gods sake don't ask him for a list
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:31 - Aug 23 with 539 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:19 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

Well, you can't specifically define 'mentally unhinged'.. because everyone exhibits traits of unhingedment (should be a word)..

but people who..

Support Terrorist organisations are effectively, or automatically in this bracket.. and the constant stream of conscious thought backing up their beliefs on a consistent basis are considered 'dangerous'..

People who accept fascist agendas and motives consistently. Almost to complete brainwash, which the Labour party have been doing since 1995.

The people who follow and incorporate ^ said beliefs, are by definition 'unhinged'.

Terrorist organisations = killing people.

Fascist ideology = put one perceived race above another, for superiority purposes.

fairly simple, fairly straightforward. Not complicated, not difficult to understand.. yet perceived educated people can't fathom it. baffling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024