Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine 22:10 - Aug 22 with 8066 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37154125

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:09 - Aug 23 with 1069 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:05 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

Your apparently basic command of the English language would seem to preclude the possibility of you having attained a First in any of the humanities, let alone History.

My spider senses indicate somebody is spinning a yarn.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:11 - Aug 23 with 1063 viewsQuakerJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:09 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

The keys in front of you are for typing.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:12 - Aug 23 with 1052 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:09 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

Why? Because I didn't proof read my post and I left an R out because I was typing fast? Don't worry, I proof read my dissertation.

Would you like to see evidence? Or do you not wish to look like a bigger tit than you already do?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 16:10]

Watch out Lohengrin.. he's written a dissertation don't you know (taps on shoulder, walks away, laughs)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:13 - Aug 23 with 1044 viewsskippyjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:11 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

The keys in front of you are for typing.

I lost my Internet connection on submit.. I didn't make a typo like you.. and I stated..

Lohengrin, have you seen the experts coming out of institutions lately?.. A Welsh government spokesperson and colleagues have segregated ethnicities to save a minimal amount on NHS funding apparently.

They'll be using different buses and stuff soon.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 16:17]

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:13 - Aug 23 with 1044 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:12 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

Watch out Lohengrin.. he's written a dissertation don't you know (taps on shoulder, walks away, laughs)

And let me guess... you went to the University of Life?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:14 - Aug 23 with 1040 viewsQuakerJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:13 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

I lost my Internet connection on submit.. I didn't make a typo like you.. and I stated..

Lohengrin, have you seen the experts coming out of institutions lately?.. A Welsh government spokesperson and colleagues have segregated ethnicities to save a minimal amount on NHS funding apparently.

Jesus!!

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:17 - Aug 23 with 1033 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:09 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

Why? Because I didn't proof read my post and I left an R out because I was typing fast? Don't worry, I proof read my dissertation.

Would you like to see evidence? Or do you not wish to look like a bigger tit than you already do?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 16:10]

No. Your support for that murder-gang would indicate you aren't the sharpest tool in the box, proof-reading has little to do with it.

I would like to see your dissertation, as it goes.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:19 - Aug 23 with 1028 viewsLohengrin

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:13 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

All sat on the roof surrounded by baskets of chickens heading up St Helen's Road?

Login to get fewer ads

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:22 - Aug 23 with 1012 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:13 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

And let me guess... you went to the University of Life?

No.. but I know supporting any terrorist organisation tends to lead to a jail sentence these days.. no matter what dissertation you claim to have written.

People like you need to be monitored for having such views.. especially with the position you claim to have.

Now run along.. before I have a few police knocking on your door.. are you mentally stable for ythe position you hold?.. or are you a young and naive idiot?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:22 - Aug 23 with 1009 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:17 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

No. Your support for that murder-gang would indicate you aren't the sharpest tool in the box, proof-reading has little to do with it.

I would like to see your dissertation, as it goes.

Which murder-gang? The IRA? Coming from someone who supports the British military that's an incredible statement.

It wasn't on that period, it was on the Berlin and Cuba crises in 61 and 62.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:31 - Aug 23 with 990 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:22 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

Which murder-gang? The IRA? Coming from someone who supports the British military that's an incredible statement.

It wasn't on that period, it was on the Berlin and Cuba crises in 61 and 62.

You're in Britain now! You understand that, don't you? You are surrounded by British people and cloaked in the benefits that the British taxpayer subscribes.I have never understood the Left's hatred of their own nation; Orwell who could think his way around most of life's problems found that an insurmountable obstacle too. I've no idea where it comes from, it's like some sort of spiritual typhus. Very, very odd.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:37 - Aug 23 with 979 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:22 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

No.. but I know supporting any terrorist organisation tends to lead to a jail sentence these days.. no matter what dissertation you claim to have written.

People like you need to be monitored for having such views.. especially with the position you claim to have.

Now run along.. before I have a few police knocking on your door.. are you mentally stable for ythe position you hold?.. or are you a young and naive idiot?

The British military... there's a terrorist organisation for you... do you support them? A terrorist commits murder in the name of a political or ideological cause, where murder is a killing outside of international law... So how many millions of people have been the victims of British terrorists the world over...? Who invented concentration camps?

Who said I support the IRA? I'm not a simplistic clown like you... I can take aspects of an issue and differentiate between them, I can support some things and not others. For example, I support what Sands did but I wouldn't condone Manchester or Birmingham... I do condone much of what the IRA did... such as 1916 and the revolution to kick out an occupying bunch of murderers like the Black and Tans out of their country... We do this in society today... you ever driven on a motorway? Or driven a VW? If you have does that make you a Nazi sympathiser?

See muppets like you read the Sun and the Mail and take it as read... so I'm sure back in the day you thought Mandela was a terrorist when the Prime Minister labelled him as such... so is Barrack Obama or Baby Spice a terrorist sympathiser? Your little brain is incapable of dealing with large bits of information, so you put people in generalised boxes as you are told to by the media... Communism is bad because of Stalin, anyone who fights back against an occupying force is a terrorist.

Oh, and I really couldn't give a feck if I've just missed an R out of a word so please don't respond around my grammar.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 16:40]

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:38 - Aug 23 with 972 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:31 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

You're in Britain now! You understand that, don't you? You are surrounded by British people and cloaked in the benefits that the British taxpayer subscribes.I have never understood the Left's hatred of their own nation; Orwell who could think his way around most of life's problems found that an insurmountable obstacle too. I've no idea where it comes from, it's like some sort of spiritual typhus. Very, very odd.

So would you support what the Nazis did if you lived in Nazi Germany? Just because it's your country you have to support it no matter what? Surely that's odd?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:00 - Aug 23 with 940 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:38 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

So would you support what the Nazis did if you lived in Nazi Germany? Just because it's your country you have to support it no matter what? Surely that's odd?

If you'll allow me to offer you some Fatherly advice you ought to put the shovel down and pop the wellies back in the shed while there's a chance to clamber out.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:08 - Aug 23 with 921 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:37 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

The British military... there's a terrorist organisation for you... do you support them? A terrorist commits murder in the name of a political or ideological cause, where murder is a killing outside of international law... So how many millions of people have been the victims of British terrorists the world over...? Who invented concentration camps?

Who said I support the IRA? I'm not a simplistic clown like you... I can take aspects of an issue and differentiate between them, I can support some things and not others. For example, I support what Sands did but I wouldn't condone Manchester or Birmingham... I do condone much of what the IRA did... such as 1916 and the revolution to kick out an occupying bunch of murderers like the Black and Tans out of their country... We do this in society today... you ever driven on a motorway? Or driven a VW? If you have does that make you a Nazi sympathiser?

See muppets like you read the Sun and the Mail and take it as read... so I'm sure back in the day you thought Mandela was a terrorist when the Prime Minister labelled him as such... so is Barrack Obama or Baby Spice a terrorist sympathiser? Your little brain is incapable of dealing with large bits of information, so you put people in generalised boxes as you are told to by the media... Communism is bad because of Stalin, anyone who fights back against an occupying force is a terrorist.

Oh, and I really couldn't give a feck if I've just missed an R out of a word so please don't respond around my grammar.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 16:40]

F*cking ell.. good luck mate, enjoy your trip to the Dr..

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:17 - Aug 23 with 912 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:00 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

If you'll allow me to offer you some Fatherly advice you ought to put the shovel down and pop the wellies back in the shed while there's a chance to clamber out.

I think his job position is too tense for him.. needs to go for a jog, and a check up.. I'm sure he'll come back a different person.. with rational thought.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:51 - Aug 23 with 883 viewsQuakerJack

You're both to thick to respond so you resort to mocking people with mental health issues... Well done lads, right couple of ignorant dick heads...

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:54 - Aug 23 with 874 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:51 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

You're both to thick to respond so you resort to mocking people with mental health issues... Well done lads, right couple of ignorant dick heads...

You're getting rather psychotic now... you need to take a break or have a sleep.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:58 - Aug 23 with 868 viewsDarran

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:51 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

That should be 'too thick' Pat.

Just saying.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 18:06]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:04 - Aug 23 with 860 viewsLohengrin

It could easily be argued that voicing support for terrorists displays a certain cerebral imbalance. You throw that gauntlet down then you have to expect it to be picked up.

Incidentally it's "too thick." That's the sort of fine detail a self-congratulatory Paladin historein such as yourself should be alive to.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:06 - Aug 23 with 854 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:58 - Aug 23 by Darran

That should be 'too thick' Pat.

Just saying.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 18:06]

Pat? As in Patrick?

Ah! begorrah! That's the tumbler just clicked into place so it is, so it has.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:07 - Aug 23 with 852 viewsDarran

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:06 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

Pat? As in Patrick?

No it's a nickname.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:08 - Aug 23 with 850 viewsDarran

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:06 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

Pat? As in Patrick?

He's from Port Talbot and unlike you he's a very nice man.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:10 - Aug 23 with 845 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:08 - Aug 23 by Darran

He's from Port Talbot and unlike you he's a very nice man.

Tell me hippy do "very nice men" do the cheerleader dance for people who do this?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:22 - Aug 23 with 821 viewsDarran

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:10 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

Tell me hippy do "very nice men" do the cheerleader dance for people who do this?

I think he's a little confused.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024