Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine 22:10 - Aug 22 with 8067 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37154125

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:32 - Aug 23 with 703 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:22 - Aug 23 by Darran

I think he's a little confused.

Forgetting where you'd put your car keys down is being a little confused, this is something else.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:38 - Aug 23 with 684 viewsDarran

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:32 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

Forgetting where you'd put your car keys down is being a little confused, this is something else.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:40 - Aug 23 with 681 viewsDafyddHuw

Well done you Celtic fans.
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:41 - Aug 23 with 677 viewsBorojack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:40 - Aug 23 by DafyddHuw

Well done you Celtic fans.

Indeed

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:46 - Aug 23 with 664 viewsBorojack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 17:08 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

F*cking ell.. good luck mate, enjoy your trip to the Dr..

Stick to generalisations and bus lanes a bit out of your depth on this one

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:47 - Aug 23 with 658 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:46 - Aug 23 by Borojack

Stick to generalisations and bus lanes a bit out of your depth on this one

Yep, superiority complex, fascist traits, terrorist sympathiser.

clearly out of my depth.. enjoy your visit.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 18:48]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:51 - Aug 23 with 642 viewsDafyddHuw

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 15:16 - Aug 23 by raynor94

She also said Sands chose to take his own life, it was a choice his organisation did not allow to many of it's victims

Her actions (or lack of them0 re Bobbt Sands caused an overwhelming amount of recruits to the IRA.

Well done Maggie. You lived on a different planet and you were a right cùnt.
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:54 - Aug 23 with 636 viewsBorojack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:47 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

Yep, superiority complex, fascist traits, terrorist sympathiser.

clearly out of my depth.. enjoy your visit.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 18:48]

He answered that accusation earlier in the thread but you chose to mock instead of putting up a constructive debate.
Which says it all really.

Login to get fewer ads

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:54 - Aug 23 with 633 viewsDafyddHuw

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 15:39 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

So was Airey Neave. He'd won the DSO and MC fighting the Nazis only to be murdered in the most cowardly fashion.

Cowardly like troops murdering unarmed protesting Catholics on Bloody Sunday you mean?
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:55 - Aug 23 with 630 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:51 - Aug 23 by DafyddHuw

Her actions (or lack of them0 re Bobbt Sands caused an overwhelming amount of recruits to the IRA.

Well done Maggie. You lived on a different planet and you were a right cùnt.

What actions? she told the police to force feed them, to keep them alive you simpleton.

It's not her fault Sands decided to force fingers down his throat, and attempt enemas to make him sh*t himself.

f*ck me.. We have some simple c*nts on this site.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:55 - Aug 23 with 624 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:54 - Aug 23 by Borojack

He answered that accusation earlier in the thread but you chose to mock instead of putting up a constructive debate.
Which says it all really.

Are you 'unhinged'... f*ck you're dull.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:57 - Aug 23 with 619 viewsBorojack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:55 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

What actions? she told the police to force feed them, to keep them alive you simpleton.

It's not her fault Sands decided to force fingers down his throat, and attempt enemas to make him sh*t himself.

f*ck me.. We have some simple c*nts on this site.

You are by far the most irrational on this site.
You need to take that chip off your shoulder as well it must be very heavy.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:59 - Aug 23 with 608 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:57 - Aug 23 by Borojack

You are by far the most irrational on this site.
You need to take that chip off your shoulder as well it must be very heavy.

Irrational? f*cking ell.. I'm not supporting terrorists and making paranoid assumptions.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 19:21 - Aug 23 with 590 viewsDafyddHuw

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:12 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

Watch out Lohengrin.. he's written a dissertation don't you know (taps on shoulder, walks away, laughs)

Wtf is that supposed to mean?
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 19:29 - Aug 23 with 578 viewsskippyjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 19:21 - Aug 23 by DafyddHuw

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

He's written one dissertation.. In the grand scheme of things and reality.. It means f*ck all.. I have written 10,000 words to a specific question an all.. doesn't mean I can support terrorist organisations, and profess I'm an intellectual juggernaut on the subject.

But that's the problem today.. people lose a sense of reality because they've read and understood what raving alcoholics and drug takers have written in the past.

Henry 8th had a degree in onion bhaji sales.. but he murdered people at free will.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 19:41 - Aug 23 with 563 viewsperchrockjack

Irish Catholics , Palestinians slaughtered in their own land.

Both minorities and both political manna for the venal filthy lying politicians to gorge over.

I reckon the bombings on our mainland aren't in the same folklore league as the Catholic Palestinian .

This could be leading to trouble but...

I ll ask this and you can ban me permanently if you want.

Were British soldiers, police, politicians, kids in Warrington high street, pubs in Birmingham ,even horses in London legitimate targets.

For sure, the Irish gorge on old hatred, old animosities, old religious bigotry,. Can you see why a Celtic should come up with this stunt.

Truly, Celtic and rangers should in an ideal world be dismantled forever .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 19:43 - Aug 23 with 557 viewsperchrockjack

Irish Catholics , Palestinians slaughtered in their own land.

Both minorities and both political manna for the venal filthy lying politicians to gorge over.

I reckon the bombings on our mainland aren't in the same folklore league as the Catholic Palestinian .

This could be leading to trouble but...

I ll ask this and you can ban me permanently if you want.

Were British soldiers, police, politicians, kids in Warrington high street, pubs in Birmingham ,even horses in London legitimate targets.

For sure, the Irish gorge on old hatred, old animosities, old religious bigotry,. Can you see why a Celtic should come up with this stunt.

Truly, Celtic and rangers should in an ideal world be dismantled forever .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 19:53 - Aug 23 with 547 viewsDarran

F*ck my eyes cuckoo cuckoo.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 20:54 - Aug 23 with 515 viewspencoedjack

Anyway back to football

Come on Hapoel
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 20:57 - Aug 23 with 505 viewsLoyal

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 15:30 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

Or the Exodus had been diverted to Manhattan Island.

Anyone who waves any flag in support of the death of any person is a cnt. Celtic fans are number one in the cnt charts for sure.

And anyone on here with a relative who has died at the hands of the IRA in military service will agree.

Celtic are scum, end.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:00 - Aug 23 with 493 viewsDarran

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 20:57 - Aug 23 by Loyal

Anyone who waves any flag in support of the death of any person is a cnt. Celtic fans are number one in the cnt charts for sure.

And anyone on here with a relative who has died at the hands of the IRA in military service will agree.

Celtic are scum, end.

Well said.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:01 - Aug 23 with 488 viewspencoedjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:00 - Aug 23 by Darran

Well said.

Seconded

Now come on Hapoel
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:02 - Aug 23 with 482 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 18:54 - Aug 23 by DafyddHuw

Cowardly like troops murdering unarmed protesting Catholics on Bloody Sunday you mean?

No I don't. Let's take a brief look at the events surrounding 30th January 1972. Virtually every other day in the preceding three months or so a member of the security services had been murdered by the IRA. The march itself had been proscribed for fear of bloodshed but the organisers staged it anyway. When it reached the roadblock preventing it from getting to the centre of Londonderry the Paras were assailed with bricks, petrol bombs and finally small arms fire.

The aftermath saw thirteen republicans shot dead. I'd say they got off lightly as I'm certain it would have been sorely tempting to have opened up with the Brownings. In that event it would have been thirteen hundred dead.

* Incidentally, "protesting Catholics?" The organiser was Presbyterian.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:06 - Aug 23 with 473 viewsLoyal

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:02 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

No I don't. Let's take a brief look at the events surrounding 30th January 1972. Virtually every other day in the preceding three months or so a member of the security services had been murdered by the IRA. The march itself had been proscribed for fear of bloodshed but the organisers staged it anyway. When it reached the roadblock preventing it from getting to the centre of Londonderry the Paras were assailed with bricks, petrol bombs and finally small arms fire.

The aftermath saw thirteen republicans shot dead. I'd say they got off lightly as I'm certain it would have been sorely tempting to have opened up with the Brownings. In that event it would have been thirteen hundred dead.

* Incidentally, "protesting Catholics?" The organiser was Presbyterian.

When it comes to a safe and knowledgable response Long is POTY easy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 21:13 - Aug 23 with 457 viewsdameedna

Raising money for Palestine has been ongoing in the UK for decades.

Personally I have employed a contractor that is associated with the plo, has an office in London and employed an ex colleague of mine for many years who is a Celtic fan.

It is no secret the issue is that Israel is at war with the plo and it is poor form but simar to jacks displaying union jacks.

A lot of the Arab league nations including Qatar who are close to Arsenal fund the Palestine cause and there are links with oil.

It is not necessarily a religious thing there are economic powers in crude oil that can keep Palestine afloat indefinitely. Just the USA keeping the peace and Israel has nuclear.

Where does the money come from in Qatar for the world cup
?... and how many British firms are there making money?

I Personally dislike Celtic but this display and fund raising wont change Israels stance on occupation and illegal evictions.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 21:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024