Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine 22:10 - Aug 22 with 8063 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37154125

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:48 - Aug 24 with 630 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:40 - Aug 24 by 1462jack

My grandmother and my Aunties and uncles were living in Belfast during the 70s in a catholic area , my grand mother being catholic and the kids protestant were living in a catholic area , they were found out and were terrorised for weeks and one evening whilst out on the balcony of the flat they were living in my auntie was almost shot in the head , and the murdering bastards you quote ie the british army had to come rescue them take them into their custody and then shipped them out to Liverpool the next day .

so do you criticise say, James McLean because of his stance? Because his town remembers the brutal acts of the British... I am sorry they experienced that, but others have a different story to tell, one that doesn't show the army in a very good light at all.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:52 - Aug 24 with 618 viewsexiledclaseboy

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:40 - Aug 24 by yescomeon

Planet Swans Bingo

long historical debate - *check*
argument over union jack - *check*
IRA - *check*
local schizophrenic telling people to seek psychiatric help - *check*
aaaaaaand...
Brit Nats - *check*

HOUSE!!

That's not only post of the thread but possibly post of the year so far. Brilliant. Give that man a prize.

Poll: Tory leader

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:55 - Aug 24 with 612 views1462jack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:48 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

so do you criticise say, James McLean because of his stance? Because his town remembers the brutal acts of the British... I am sorry they experienced that, but others have a different story to tell, one that doesn't show the army in a very good light at all.

James McLean and his stand ! the guy is happy to take the queens shilling though ?
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:56 - Aug 24 with 605 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:55 - Aug 24 by 1462jack

James McLean and his stand ! the guy is happy to take the queens shilling though ?

the least she can do...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:58 - Aug 24 with 599 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:46 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

Oh I'm sorry... the ones where 10s of thousands were killed... William Hague paid out 20mil in compo to victims a few years back and there's a high court case going on now I believe, regarding the torture and mass murder of, give or take, 44,000 people in camps.

1952 it was... have a quick read online then come back to me, see what you think...

I would refer you to my earlier post about political duplicity and point you to the fact that Kenyan oil reserves have three hundred years to run, at a conservative estimate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:59 - Aug 24 with 597 viewsHighjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 16:37 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

The British military... there's a terrorist organisation for you... do you support them? A terrorist commits murder in the name of a political or ideological cause, where murder is a killing outside of international law... So how many millions of people have been the victims of British terrorists the world over...? Who invented concentration camps?

Who said I support the IRA? I'm not a simplistic clown like you... I can take aspects of an issue and differentiate between them, I can support some things and not others. For example, I support what Sands did but I wouldn't condone Manchester or Birmingham... I do condone much of what the IRA did... such as 1916 and the revolution to kick out an occupying bunch of murderers like the Black and Tans out of their country... We do this in society today... you ever driven on a motorway? Or driven a VW? If you have does that make you a Nazi sympathiser?

See muppets like you read the Sun and the Mail and take it as read... so I'm sure back in the day you thought Mandela was a terrorist when the Prime Minister labelled him as such... so is Barrack Obama or Baby Spice a terrorist sympathiser? Your little brain is incapable of dealing with large bits of information, so you put people in generalised boxes as you are told to by the media... Communism is bad because of Stalin, anyone who fights back against an occupying force is a terrorist.

Oh, and I really couldn't give a feck if I've just missed an R out of a word so please don't respond around my grammar.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 16:40]

What's baby spice done? She was my favourite and always seemed so nice.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:01 - Aug 24 with 586 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:59 - Aug 24 by Highjack

What's baby spice done? She was my favourite and always seemed so nice.

She was all over Mandela like a rash

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:01 - Aug 24 with 579 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:58 - Aug 24 by Lohengrin

I would refer you to my earlier post about political duplicity and point you to the fact that Kenyan oil reserves have three hundred years to run, at a conservative estimate.

all that when you could have written "I condemn" or "I condone".

Login to get fewer ads

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:03 - Aug 24 with 578 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:01 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

all that when you could have written "I condemn" or "I condone".

Which would have been pointless as it would have meant precisely nothing.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:10 - Aug 24 with 557 viewsHighjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:01 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

She was all over Mandela like a rash

No the heavenly and angelic baby spice would never act in such a way. I think you are mixing her up with ginger spice who was always a bit of a slag. She probably isn't officially a terrorist but her song "bag it up" terrorised my ears on several occasions.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:17 - Aug 24 with 547 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:03 - Aug 24 by Lohengrin

Which would have been pointless as it would have meant precisely nothing.

God this is like Andrew Marr on a Sunday...

Do you think that the mass murder and torture of over 40k Kenyan people was right?

Just a Yes or No will do...

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:17 - Aug 24 with 544 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:10 - Aug 24 by Highjack

No the heavenly and angelic baby spice would never act in such a way. I think you are mixing her up with ginger spice who was always a bit of a slag. She probably isn't officially a terrorist but her song "bag it up" terrorised my ears on several occasions.

nah it's always the quiet ones mun, blonde as well...

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:20 - Aug 24 with 539 viewsHighjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:17 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

nah it's always the quiet ones mun, blonde as well...

Nah she's lovely and I won't have her slurred on such a respectable intellectual forum such as this. Now Scary is another candidate. I wouldn't be surprised if uncle Nelson doinked her and blamed the baby on Eddie Murphy.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:33 - Aug 24 with 528 views1462jack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:23 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

Ok, your turn. In the 1950s the British brutally murdered, raped, mutilated and sodomized people on mass in Kenya. These were soldiers wearing the uniform you wore...

Do you condemn or condone those actions?

They were not the only ones commiting war crimes pal
Mau Mau militants were guilty of numerous war crimes. The most notorious was their attack on the settlement of Lari, on the night of 25—26 March 1953, in which they herded Kikuyu men, women and children into huts and set fire to them, hacking down with machetes anyone who attempted escape, before throwing them back into the burning huts.[210] The attack at Lari was so extreme that "African policemen who saw the bodies of the victims . . . were physically sick and said 'These people are animals. If I see one now I shall shoot with the greatest eagerness'",[112] and it "even shocked many Mau Mau supporters, some of whom would subsequently try to excuse the attack as 'a mistake
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:51 - Aug 24 with 512 viewstrampie

Its been an interesting few days, I wonder what the UK friends of Israel are thinking reading about Israel arming the Argies during the Malvinas crisis ?
Also reading many blogs and twitter accounts praising Celtic fans for giving the Palestinians a voice, noting 'other's will not allow them to have a voice.

I notice the Argie thing and the Celtic thing is not lost on lots of Welsh Welshies on the net.

The powers that be used to control nearly all public output via tv, radio and even newspapers but the powers that be have a lot of trouble controlling output on the net, some people [sheep]are having their eyes opened in some cases.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:51 - Aug 24 with 512 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:33 - Aug 24 by 1462jack

They were not the only ones commiting war crimes pal
Mau Mau militants were guilty of numerous war crimes. The most notorious was their attack on the settlement of Lari, on the night of 25—26 March 1953, in which they herded Kikuyu men, women and children into huts and set fire to them, hacking down with machetes anyone who attempted escape, before throwing them back into the burning huts.[210] The attack at Lari was so extreme that "African policemen who saw the bodies of the victims . . . were physically sick and said 'These people are animals. If I see one now I shall shoot with the greatest eagerness'",[112] and it "even shocked many Mau Mau supporters, some of whom would subsequently try to excuse the attack as 'a mistake

oh well if everyone's at it then that's ok...

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:53 - Aug 24 with 507 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:20 - Aug 24 by Highjack

Nah she's lovely and I won't have her slurred on such a respectable intellectual forum such as this. Now Scary is another candidate. I wouldn't be surprised if uncle Nelson doinked her and blamed the baby on Eddie Murphy.

Oh yeah he'll have had some of her... filth she was... but Baby will have been, I've seen her kind before, you think she's all angelic but when the lights go out she turns like a werewolf

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:55 - Aug 24 with 502 viewsperchrockjack

I m told my maternal grandmother s father was a Protestant teacher in cork.

They moved to Wales.

I m not a great fan of colonialism but ours was nowhere near as bad as Portugal France Belgium .

You ll find Indians still respect the British notwithstanding the raj

Compare this with the hate ,thinly disguised by Adams Mcguiness Conan who, let's face it, would prefer to wipe out Protestants and the border in the island or Ireland.

Ireland was occupied by the British and to me,soldiers fair game ,but please not people in the likes of Omaha ,Birmingham or Warrington.

Time the filth of Celtic buried the past , as trampie should do

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:56 - Aug 24 with 499 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:51 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

oh well if everyone's at it then that's ok...

There was quite a lengthy thread on here regarding Kenya a few years back. Did you take part in that? I can't remember.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:59 - Aug 24 with 491 viewsperchrockjack

Why " Malvinas" .its Falklands and always has been.

You need to get the feck out of Britain trampie. You re living a lie or do you want a revolution to make Wales free.

Would you kill for a free wales

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:06 - Aug 24 with 483 viewstrampie

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:55 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

I m told my maternal grandmother s father was a Protestant teacher in cork.

They moved to Wales.

I m not a great fan of colonialism but ours was nowhere near as bad as Portugal France Belgium .

You ll find Indians still respect the British notwithstanding the raj

Compare this with the hate ,thinly disguised by Adams Mcguiness Conan who, let's face it, would prefer to wipe out Protestants and the border in the island or Ireland.

Ireland was occupied by the British and to me,soldiers fair game ,but please not people in the likes of Omaha ,Birmingham or Warrington.

Time the filth of Celtic buried the past , as trampie should do

Soldiers fair game you say Perch..................therefore the indigenous people that were treated as second class citizens in their own country that stood up against colonial rule by going after soldiers you see as freedom fighters standing up for their and their peoples rights.

You having a bit of a Damascus moment Perch by the look of it !!!

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:07 - Aug 24 with 479 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 11:56 - Aug 24 by Lohengrin

There was quite a lengthy thread on here regarding Kenya a few years back. Did you take part in that? I can't remember.

Think so... Rings a bell

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:11 - Aug 24 with 470 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:06 - Aug 24 by trampie

Soldiers fair game you say Perch..................therefore the indigenous people that were treated as second class citizens in their own country that stood up against colonial rule by going after soldiers you see as freedom fighters standing up for their and their peoples rights.

You having a bit of a Damascus moment Perch by the look of it !!!

I hadn't noticed this post by Perch but it makes my point entirely... The hypocrisy of people who say soldiers murdering, occupying is fair game but retaliation by the people they oppress isn't.

"Soldiers fair game"... That's it right there... Do what you want as long as you have a uniform to legitimise it...

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:20 - Aug 24 with 458 viewstrampie

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:11 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

I hadn't noticed this post by Perch but it makes my point entirely... The hypocrisy of people who say soldiers murdering, occupying is fair game but retaliation by the people they oppress isn't.

"Soldiers fair game"... That's it right there... Do what you want as long as you have a uniform to legitimise it...

I personally make no comment as to what is right and what is wrong, I just make observations, a lot of people accept the killing of invading soldiers as 'what happens in war', what about going after the establishment though ?, people close to the head of state, Government officials etc, would that be fair game ?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:30 - Aug 24 with 447 viewstrampie

Perch has said something straight from the heart without realising what he has said and is now lying low as obviously he will now have to concede that he sees lots of merit in the freedom fighters cause, Perch obviously sees some of them as freedom fighters if they stick to taking on soldiers by the look of it, I must say a right royal Damascus moment by Perchie.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 12:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024