Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine 22:10 - Aug 22 with 8064 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37154125

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:32 - Aug 24 with 784 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:20 - Aug 24 by trampie

I personally make no comment as to what is right and what is wrong, I just make observations, a lot of people accept the killing of invading soldiers as 'what happens in war', what about going after the establishment though ?, people close to the head of state, Government officials etc, would that be fair game ?

So the Brighton incident, where the RA went after Thatcher? I would say it's as legitimate as anything done by our military forces.... I loathe Thatcher, I don't condone killing anyone, but this is fair game in such a situation I would argue.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:34 - Aug 24 with 778 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:30 - Aug 24 by trampie

Perch has said something straight from the heart without realising what he has said and is now lying low as obviously he will now have to concede that he sees lots of merit in the freedom fighters cause, Perch obviously sees some of them as freedom fighters if they stick to taking on soldiers by the look of it, I must say a right royal Damascus moment by Perchie.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 12:33]

Oh sorry I read that wrong I thought he meant it was fair game for the army to do what they want.

I would argue soldiers are fair game during an occupation...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:41 - Aug 24 with 763 viewstrampie

What a small World we live in, people on this thread having Irish connections, English connections, Scottish connections, I must be the only Welsh person on here. lol.

Wales, Wales, Wales.
We keep the Welsh flag flying high.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:52 - Aug 24 with 748 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:34 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

Oh sorry I read that wrong I thought he meant it was fair game for the army to do what they want.

Am I missing something here? Is Northern Ireland not part of the United Kingdom? How is a regiment garrisoned in Antrim any different to one in Surrey or Cumbria?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:57 - Aug 24 with 737 viewsyescomeon

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:52 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

That's not only post of the thread but possibly post of the year so far. Brilliant. Give that man a prize.

Thank you, I'm honoured :D
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 12:58]

Upthecity!

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:58 - Aug 24 with 735 viewstrampie

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:34 - Aug 24 by QuakerJack

I'm not surprised you read it wrong, Perch has always been a raving Brit Nat, so no wonder you got it wrong, Perch is now seemingly conceding that soldiers are fair game, why ?, it can only be assumed that all of a sudden he recognises the causes, the rights and the wrongs.
The net is a powerful tool.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:58 - Aug 24 with 735 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:57 - Aug 24 by yescomeon

Thank you, I'm honoured :D
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 12:58]

You needn't blush too much, Darran's an award winner on here.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:00 - Aug 24 with 731 viewsperchrockjack

No trample, he s not. Believe it or not I have other things to do.

And no it doesn't make your point Quaker.

I'm making a generic observation . That fact alone negates any argument you might have versus me

My point again is religious bigotry on both sides.

Protestant loyalists seeking to ensure they have the best jobs best education.

Etc etc

What you utterly miss through your lack of objectivity is my core point which is old bigotry should be killed off, Celtic perpetuate it. So do Rangers, fc another feral shower of vermin.

So, yeah, it could be argued ...note the wording tram...thst soldiers were fair game seeing they represent the oppressor. But ,to target the mainland OUR mainland and our kids ,then no reason or justification. You are the very last poster btw to have any idea of what I think,post or feel. Heart? Now that s what the rebel songs were about.

Now,it's sunny and warm here so I'm off to walk my beautiful wife along to the off shore islands here to look st some cute seals

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:02 - Aug 24 with 728 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:00 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

I'm making a generic observation . That fact alone negates any argument you might have versus me

Etc etc

What you utterly miss through your lack of objectivity is my core point which is old bigotry should be killed off, Celtic perpetuate it. So do Rangers, fc another feral shower of vermin.

So, yeah, it could be argued ...note the wording tram...thst soldiers were fair game seeing they represent the oppressor. But ,to target the mainland OUR mainland and our kids ,then no reason or justification. You are the very last poster btw to have any idea of what I think,post or feel. Heart? Now that s what the rebel songs were about.

Now,it's sunny and warm here so I'm off to walk my beautiful wife along to the off shore islands here to look st some cute seals

The soldiers are OUR children.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:05 - Aug 24 with 722 viewsperchrockjack

I know but they represent the state which to trampie and killerkenny killed Irish children and subjugated them.

Don't be misinterpreting what I post Lohengrin as you ll be for pergatory.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:05 - Aug 24 with 720 viewsyescomeon

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:58 - Aug 24 by Lohengrin

You needn't blush too much, Darran's an award winner on here.

I'm just glad I got a quick edit before anyone saw my spelling mistake. I'm getting a little too old to be dropping e's.

Upthecity!

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:06 - Aug 24 with 718 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:05 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

I know but they represent the state which to trampie and killerkenny killed Irish children and subjugated them.

Don't be misinterpreting what I post Lohengrin as you ll be for pergatory.

I've special seating reserved in Valhalla, me.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:08 - Aug 24 with 716 viewstrampie

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:00 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

Etc etc

''soldiers were fair game seeing they represent the oppressor'' you say Perch, duw duw, Perchie you have turned, turned big time, expect Brit Nats to round on you now, Lohengrin will be annoyed and along shortly to ask are the police fair game in that situation also ? or is the line drawn at just soldiers.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:11 - Aug 24 with 707 viewsQuakerJack

Etc etc

I misread your post Perch, my apologies
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 13:12]

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:15 - Aug 24 with 693 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:05 - Aug 24 by yescomeon

I'm just glad I got a quick edit before anyone saw my spelling mistake. I'm getting a little too old to be dropping e's.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:15 - Aug 24 with 692 viewstrampie

Oh I see Lohengrin straight in with they are OUR children, well, well, well, told you Perchie, lol, when did this Damascus moment happen Perchie ?, was it due to posters on here in the internet age giving the other side of the coin ?, what happened ?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:23 - Aug 24 with 682 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:15 - Aug 24 by trampie

Oh I see Lohengrin straight in with they are OUR children, well, well, well, told you Perchie, lol, when did this Damascus moment happen Perchie ?, was it due to posters on here in the internet age giving the other side of the coin ?, what happened ?

I'm sure there are former members of the Welsh Guards, Royal Welsh, QDG's etc.. living in Glynneath, Tramp. Do you scurry across to the other side of the road when you see them coming? What about The Legion, do you find yourself avoiding Glangwerlych alltogether?

Life as a demented red must be nerve-shredding.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:48 - Aug 24 with 659 viewsperchrockjack

I have to complement tramp on bringing up Arab victims into this debate.

Road to Damascus ? Book of Romans innit

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:49 - Aug 24 with 656 viewstrampie

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:23 - Aug 24 by Lohengrin

I'm sure there are former members of the Welsh Guards, Royal Welsh, QDG's etc.. living in Glynneath, Tramp. Do you scurry across to the other side of the road when you see them coming? What about The Legion, do you find yourself avoiding Glangwerlych alltogether?

Life as a demented red must be nerve-shredding.

I'm sure there are, but not many per the population I would say, there is no British Legion or cenotaph [sure a plaque was put in the park at one point but no monument or nothing like that], no army cadets, at least I cant remember any of those things anyway, there again there was hardly no Catholics, only one CoE site on the outskirts [all Chapel], virtually no overseas born types there, I would not describe the area as particularly British military minded, but its been a few decades since it was my stamping ground up there.

I told you before, they wouldn't even have Churchills name mentioned in some households in that area and i'm not joking either.

The people of some Anglo Saxon towns in Wales and some Welsh villages have different outlooks and values, the people in some towns think they are educated but they are told what to think, some people in the villages are more free minded, the people down in Neath are still trying to work out why the river is a brownie yellow colour but is crystal clear up in Cwmnedd.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 13:55]

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 23:43 - Aug 24 with 559 viewsKerouac

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:49 - Aug 24 by trampie

I'm sure there are, but not many per the population I would say, there is no British Legion or cenotaph [sure a plaque was put in the park at one point but no monument or nothing like that], no army cadets, at least I cant remember any of those things anyway, there again there was hardly no Catholics, only one CoE site on the outskirts [all Chapel], virtually no overseas born types there, I would not describe the area as particularly British military minded, but its been a few decades since it was my stamping ground up there.

I told you before, they wouldn't even have Churchills name mentioned in some households in that area and i'm not joking either.

The people of some Anglo Saxon towns in Wales and some Welsh villages have different outlooks and values, the people in some towns think they are educated but they are told what to think, some people in the villages are more free minded, the people down in Neath are still trying to work out why the river is a brownie yellow colour but is crystal clear up in Cwmnedd.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 13:55]

You still haven't answered the question.

Would you kill for a "free Wales"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 05:45 - Aug 25 with 518 viewsKilkennyjack

Like most on here, i condemn fully all killing.
To do otherwise would be to perpetuate the tit for tat world of taking revenge that leaves all sides the poorer. We have moved on and thank God for that fact.

What i will say is that Btitain lost any mandate for Ireland when it presided over 1 million people starving to death, and another 2 million emigrated. Its a genocide of an unimaginable scale. After that, the course for a free island of Ireland was set. British mismanagement of the events of 1916 simply speeded up the process.

Ireland has now taken its rightful place amongst the nations of the world, and is all the better for it.

Beware of the Risen People

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 09:24 - Aug 25 with 475 viewsperchrockjack

Good to read that Killy.

Also, the moving on bit.

That was and is my point.

Forget the past ,improve the future.

And answer the question trampie.

You want an independent Wales, one with Welsh as primary language and one where English people are marginalised . No holiday homes .

This cannot happen as the majority do not want it.

This was the case in Ulster and why some where prepared to kill for it.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 10:11 - Aug 25 with 448 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 05:45 - Aug 25 by Kilkennyjack

Like most on here, i condemn fully all killing.
To do otherwise would be to perpetuate the tit for tat world of taking revenge that leaves all sides the poorer. We have moved on and thank God for that fact.

What i will say is that Btitain lost any mandate for Ireland when it presided over 1 million people starving to death, and another 2 million emigrated. Its a genocide of an unimaginable scale. After that, the course for a free island of Ireland was set. British mismanagement of the events of 1916 simply speeded up the process.

Ireland has now taken its rightful place amongst the nations of the world, and is all the better for it.

Very well said!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024