Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Womens UEFA Womens Champions League 19:33 - Aug 23 with 1261 viewsFlashberryjack

Went to watch this today Cardiff Met Ladies FC V FC NSA Sofia
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 19:36]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 10:52 - Aug 24 with 1157 viewsA_Fans_Dad

And?
Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 15:32 - Aug 24 with 1108 viewsFlashberryjack

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 10:52 - Aug 24 by A_Fans_Dad

And?

Cardiff Mets won 4-0, Champions League cups were on display, Men & Women', I took some photos to post on here but failed to upload them.
Anyway my granddaughter plays for them, and knowing that Darran hates women's footbalI, thought I'd wind him up a little, but he didn't bite.

Hello

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 16:58 - Aug 24 with 1073 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 15:32 - Aug 24 by Flashberryjack

Cardiff Mets won 4-0, Champions League cups were on display, Men & Women', I took some photos to post on here but failed to upload them.
Anyway my granddaughter plays for them, and knowing that Darran hates women's footbalI, thought I'd wind him up a little, but he didn't bite.

Personally I think womens football has come a long way since it's original ban.
Back in the old, old days some of the top sides had results and goal tallies we can only dream of, probably due to massive disparity in the quality of players.
Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 18:46 - Aug 24 with 1049 viewsFlashberryjack

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 16:58 - Aug 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Personally I think womens football has come a long way since it's original ban.
Back in the old, old days some of the top sides had results and goal tallies we can only dream of, probably due to massive disparity in the quality of players.

It certainly has come a long way, and to be fair the skill and fitness levels I witnessed yesterday was a credit to them and the coaches, plus it was absolutely scorching.

After watching the premiere league, awash with greedy petulant players and even greedier agents, I found it rather refreshing to watch the ladies play with such heart and commitment for no more reward than being crowned Ladies Champions League winners.

I must confess, that but for my grand daughter playing, I almost certainly wouldn't have attended.

BTW They play Spartak Subotia (Serbia) tomorrow and Breidablic (Iceland) on Sunday.

Hello

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 21:10 - Aug 24 with 1012 viewsbuilthjack

Hope your Grandaughter does well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 22:15 - Aug 24 with 977 viewsImAlrightJack

Nice one, I celebrate our club man and lady :).
Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 22:18 - Aug 24 with 971 viewsDarran

I don't hate women's football Flash I've never said that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 22:19 - Aug 24 with 964 viewsDarran

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 22:15 - Aug 24 by ImAlrightJack

Nice one, I celebrate our club man and lady :).

Except the English ones of course.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 15:01 - Aug 25 with 883 viewsFlashberryjack

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 22:18 - Aug 24 by Darran

I don't hate women's football Flash I've never said that.

OK! But you did say something like "What's the point" or words to that effect in a thread not to long ago.
No probs at all mate.

Hello

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 12:52 - Aug 27 with 804 viewsFlashberryjack

Womens UEFA Womens Champions League on 18:46 - Aug 24 by Flashberryjack

It certainly has come a long way, and to be fair the skill and fitness levels I witnessed yesterday was a credit to them and the coaches, plus it was absolutely scorching.

After watching the premiere league, awash with greedy petulant players and even greedier agents, I found it rather refreshing to watch the ladies play with such heart and commitment for no more reward than being crowned Ladies Champions League winners.

I must confess, that but for my grand daughter playing, I almost certainly wouldn't have attended.

BTW They play Spartak Subotia (Serbia) tomorrow and Breidablic (Iceland) on Sunday.

Lost 2 - 3
Disappointed that some of the Swansea Ladies football team and their coaches made an effort to attend this match to cheer for the Serbian Champions.
It certainly hasn't enhanced their reputation within European Ladies football teams, but there you go.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024