Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35050 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 27 with 1666 viewsawayjack

No obvious tactics and very little quality. Does anyone upstairs care any more?
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 27 with 1666 viewsmonmouth

I f***ing hate that shitty stadium. Every bastard time. Every one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 27 with 1647 viewsMrSwerve

Jesus f**king christ, what a shambles.

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 16:13]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 27 with 1637 viewsPozuelosSideys

I really wouldnt be placing much money on us staying up this year. We are poor. Really poor.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 27 with 1637 viewsElward

Fcuk this. Not wasting anymore of my Saturday on this shower of sh!te.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 27 with 1630 viewsJack123

Thats a fuc*ing dive

libera nos a malo

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 27 with 1592 viewsTheKirkyLife

Right, NOW its over.

EDIT: I stand corrected Fabianski you outstanding man you.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 16:14]
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 1543 viewsepaul

Great double save, are we allowed to make substitutions ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 1537 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 27 by awayjack

No obvious tactics and very little quality. Does anyone upstairs care any more?

Nah course they don't, they got their money now

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 1538 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 27 by epaul

Af uckingbysmal

If I didn't laugh I'd cry. Absolute dog shìt

Lucas you ledge!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 1524 viewsAnotherJohn

Followed by another cock up when the ball was there to be be cleared - but Fab saves pen.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 1508 viewsphact0rri

FAB! brilliant.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 1473 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Great stuff, fab. Kept us in it.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 1471 viewsskippyjack

Fernandez again.. We can't criticise.. f*ck me..

what's happening..

missed a one on one.. Fernandez like a c*nt.. well done Fab.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 27 with 1451 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 27 by Jack123

Thats a fuc*ing dive

Alfie Mawson will save us!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 27 with 1411 viewsSmellyplumz

Llorente need to do much better

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 27 with 1361 viewsMorfa_Same

That challenge from Schmeichel on Llorente must have been 90-10 in Llorente's favour and he still bottled out. I hope Borja is fit soon.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 27 with 1306 viewsTheKirkyLife

Montero, great. Ki, UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Frankie show some faith in Oli FFS!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 27 with 1259 viewsskippyjack

Fernandez needs to be shot.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 27 with 1222 viewsMurph75

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

He strikes me as another journeyman player who never really wanted to come to us and is just happy to pick up a ridiculous wage every month.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 27 with 1209 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Let's see if we can hit the reset button here...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 27 with 1200 viewsRevJames

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

Time to go all out now. Set piece again though very, very disappointing.

Did Fabianski say earlier in the week that they do practice defending them in training?
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 27 with 1196 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 by skippyjack

Fernandez again.. We can't criticise.. f*ck me..

what's happening..

missed a one on one.. Fernandez like a c*nt.. well done Fab.

I'm missing something here could have sworn Cork lost the ball, but there again I said he was crap earlier
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 27 with 1172 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

He sh4t out if that 1 on . As most of our players have today. They seem like they are afraid of hurting themselves. Poor dabs.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 27 with 1153 viewsawayjack

Fair subs - Siggy been poor today. Routs terrible and Kingsley more of a threat
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024