Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35051 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 27 with 2194 viewsJack123

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 27 by Murph75

He strikes me as another journeyman player who never really wanted to come to us and is just happy to pick up a ridiculous wage every month.

Agreed, doing fuc* all.

libera nos a malo

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 27 with 2183 viewsperchrockjack

Ki for siggy then.

Fook off frankie is it

Have to say llorente could be worse than gomis.

Gutless for a big man

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 27 with 2061 viewsSwanseajill

I cannot get a stream so I'm confined to the radio.

Kevin Ratcliff is so negative, I am veering towards depression. Only bright side is the best pole in our goal.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Aug 27 with 1977 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 27 by Swanseajill

I cannot get a stream so I'm confined to the radio.

Kevin Ratcliff is so negative, I am veering towards depression. Only bright side is the best pole in our goal.

Aye the pole that's seen two balls go past him into the net, great.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Aug 27 with 1922 viewsWxmJax

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 27 by Groo

Missed most of the half, just seen the highlights of first half, must say for their goal, the crap thrown at Routledge for giving the ball away and then them scoring, I thought he must have lost the ball on the edge of the box trying to run the ball out or something.

So seeing he was on the edge of the box, THEIR BOX, really sums up for me the dopey idiots who support our team, who feel the need to have a scapegoat every season and select a player to blame for everything all season.

Well have a look again. You're supposed to try and shield the ball from the opponent, not invite him to take it off you by running towards him. I like Wayne but he was pretty crap today, hence his substitution.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 27 with 1730 viewsperchrockjack

Also
So he s not the sole scapegoat , Amat is truly dire and a certain red card walking. FF pitiful .obvious to all.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 27 with 1658 viewsSmellyplumz

Clueless, Baston must be thinking wtf has he left himself in for.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 27 with 1650 viewsicecoldjack

Truly awful from us so far. I'm actually lost for words.

Fernandez . Can't pass, can't defend set piece play constantly kicks it out of play when it's easier to pass..shocking football from him and a total sht house .

Llorente ? Sht house also. Shameful from us and a long hard season ahead . We look Un fit and Un interested .
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Aug 27 with 1612 viewsDrizzy

Watching Fer attempt to spray balls around the pitch is nauseating.

How have we gone from Allen, de Guzman and Britton to him?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 16:28]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Aug 27 with 1590 viewsmagicdaps10

We are really shiite!!

No creativity in our attacking style. If you have nothing in attack then the defence has a harder job.

Starting to look like this could be a hard season. Cant really expect much away to Leicester but you can see issues in our team.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 27 with 1512 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ref taking pity on us

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 27 with 1468 viewsperchrockjack

I want llorente so much to prove me wrong.

We ve bought a name ,one from the past.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 27 with 1448 viewsStarsky

The Swansea City way has flatlined.

I don't recognise us anymore. Just look like any other struggling side.

I want triangles mun!

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 27 with 1419 viewsMorfa_Same

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

We are really shiite!!

No creativity in our attacking style. If you have nothing in attack then the defence has a harder job.

Starting to look like this could be a hard season. Cant really expect much away to Leicester but you can see issues in our team.

Agree with this. Everyone's been criticising the defence, and rightly so, but I think we're even worse up front.

At least we've got Borja to come in. We desperately need him to be good.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Aug 27 with 1413 viewsmagicdaps10

clueless!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Aug 27 with 1404 viewsskippyjack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 27 by Starsky

I want triangles mun!

a simple one two will do

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Aug 27 with 1374 viewskarnataka

Is cork still on? Haven't heard his name for about 15 minutes?
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 27 with 1354 viewsElward

Genuinally think we will be lucky to avoid relegation this year
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 27 with 1311 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 27 by Morfa_Same

Agree with this. Everyone's been criticising the defence, and rightly so, but I think we're even worse up front.

At least we've got Borja to come in. We desperately need him to be good.

One good player isn't going to make this team work if anything it'll drag him down

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 27 with 1294 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

Truly awful from us so far. I'm actually lost for words.

Fernandez . Can't pass, can't defend set piece play constantly kicks it out of play when it's easier to pass..shocking football from him and a total sht house .

Llorente ? Sht house also. Shameful from us and a long hard season ahead . We look Un fit and Un interested .

We are getting in a few dangerous crosses but look toothless in the air in the middle.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 27 with 1291 viewsperchrockjack

I just want defenders to defend , strikers to attack the ball.

Both centre backs need binning .

Can't do much worse

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 27 with 1092 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 27 by Starsky

I want triangles mun!

I was shouted down for this before and probably will be again, but we really should have gone in for Rodgers despite Guido's strong finish to last season. We'd possibly have had Allen back, and we'd be back to possession football.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 27 with 1062 viewsdailew

I want triangles mun!

Players don't seem aware where the others are. Always need to look up.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 27 with 1060 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

I just want defenders to defend , strikers to attack the ball.

Both centre backs need binning .

Can't do much worse

Come and rescue us Jurgen Klinsman

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 27 with 1046 viewshobo

Not going for Wilf was criminal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024